Faceless' loader mods (6 Nov 19: Arm Graffiti - no tally) (1 Viewer)

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Faceless' loader mods (6 Oct 14: Poison armwear set)

So, an announcement (copied from OP):

A while back ModGuy implemented a proxy system that, among other things, allowed stuff like mods loading other mods. Nothing I have done so far has used this method, and ModGuy assures me that as a result my crap isn't compatible with mods using the proxy system. I am too lazy to go through and fix everything, but am willing to update things on a case-by-case basis. So if anyone has ever tried combining something I've done with another mod and it's failed for that reason, let me know and I'll fix it. Eventually, anyway.

V

viper2k

so i have no idea how to get the tentacles mod to work

Faceless

Content Creator

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you probably don't have animtools set up, because if you did all you'd need to do is add the folder to your mods directory tree. sby's thread will be more helpful than I will in getting animtools working.

D

dfxtent

Just posting to say thank you. Hadn't looked at SDT in a long time and "wait, you can have tentacles now?" just blew my mind.

TentacleBoyVIII

Potential Patron

I just wanted to say you are very awesome and I'm glad you've made all of these.

PyramidHead

Potential Patron

Excuse me how do I use these mods???
The file extension is .mod I don't think any actual files use this extension.....

aztlan

Casual Client

I think you can load them use the mod loader tab (click I and it's towards the bottom left).

Faceless

Content Creator

PyramidHead brought to my attention that the Shigure Kosaka brow was broken. So I uploaded a new fix.

PyramidHead

Potential Patron

Just tested the Shigure eyebrows. Yup it works now!

Faceless, are you open to taking requests on more dynamic eyebrows? It's an important niche that's surprisingly untaken in this forum. AFAIK, you have the one and only dynamic eyebrow so far.

Faceless

Content Creator

If you want. Don't expect anything to be done in a timely manner, though.

PyramidHead

Potential Patron

Well if you do, I recommend custom eyebrow #1 to be Belldandy:
bell_profile.jpg
I'm not her particular fan or anything, but basically she sports a thicker -but not ridiculously thick- pretty brow that can be more commonly useful rather than just being unique to her.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

That's not a bad suggestion, actually. I personally hate extra thin brows, so this would be a great substitute.

PyramidHead

Potential Patron

And putting this eyebrow down here partially for Faceless but also partially as a reminder for myself...
Linking only, because this image is big. But it's got her profile.
http://soccerdiablo.info/images/40610-gonzo-studio-witchblade-series-masane-amaha-character-character-sheet.jpg

It's another variant of "thick sexy brows." But I like this one the most personally, because it's patterned after IRL eyebrows you find with certain distinctive actresses. Of the top of my head, Jennifer Connelly and Emma Watson sport these.

Faceless

Content Creator

[list type=decimal]
[*]Unlike the previous version, which got purged somehow, this version of the fingerless gloves supports all arm positions. Follows the vanilla glove RGB sliders.
[*]For use with the glove-less vanilla Mileena costume. Follows the vanilla t-shirt RGB sliders.
[*]For use with the glove-less vanilla Sonia costume. Follows the vanilla t-shirt RGB sliders.
[/list]

Mikeayal

Potential Patron

Dunno if its been reported but loading one of the glove mods caused the female character to be invisible once you open the game up again.

Any clue how to fix this?

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Mikeayal said:
Dunno if its been reported but loading one of the glove mods caused the female character to be invisible once you open the game up again.

that usually happens with things being placed on the body layers

usually, changing the skin type fixes it

Faceless

Content Creator

Mikeayal said:

I haven't seen anything like that. What's your setup like?

Mikeayal

Potential Patron

Faceless said:
Mikeayal said:

I haven't seen anything like that. What's your setup like?

What do you mean by my setup? Do you mean what the settings file says?

Faceless

Content Creator

What version of the loader do you have, and what specifically are you trying to load?

Mikeayal

Potential Patron

I have the most recent loader (5.39 I think it is) and I try loading one of the glove mods (The mileena, sonia or fingerless) and they don't show up for some reason and then when I try reloading it, the female is invisible

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.