DOA5LR: Real Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadpool69

Potential Patron
anyone got a crash when selecting nude mod for ayane from the pack? I already tried disable everything to vanilla(only using the official dlcs), and it still crashed :(

Someone needs to create a fix for this bug because it crashes my game for Rachel as well, not just Ayane. We also need nude mods for Christie, Lisa, Honoka, Nyotengu, Sarah and Mila.

Last edited by a moderator:

adikt

Potential Patron
Sounds good, but I have all the DLC too, might be the placement because when I moved the DLC=00.. it worked for some

- - - Updated - - -

Figured it out, if you have
More Swimsuits Mod

it will conflict it seems

yeah, turned out, that mod still running in mine, after disabling it, the crash is gone.

redrum21

Potential Patron
Someone needs to create a fix for this bug because it crashes my game for Rachel as well, not just Ayane. We also need nude mods for Christie, Lisa, Honoka, Nyotengu, Sarah and Mila.

Mila's included with the pack already, but I agree with the rest, especially Lisa.

mrmojorisin

Potential Patron
Mila's included with the pack already, but I agree with the rest, especially Lisa.

There is a pack someone made on loverslab.com that has Lisa added but does not have Leifang, which is just as well, since I did not notice that her head does not exactly match the body I gave her.

juliojakers

Potential Patron
Finally is comes...
So I have 1 question...
Is there's some methods/trainer to swap costumes to main costumes ??
Wanna see cutscene with this Nude Mods...

funnybunny

Potential Patron
So... this mod crashes if you have holden's mod, because the number of costume slot are the same, if you change that, both would be able to work

Deadpool69

Potential Patron
So... this mod crashes if you have holden's mod, because the number of costume slot are the same, if you change that, both would be able to work

Question is, how? How would we change the costume slot numbers? It's one thing to change the DLC pack slot numbers, but the costume slots by themselves are a lot more complicated.

Tehman4

Potential Patron
This mod makes me want a Bathhouse or Hot Spring stage now, Just to justify them fighting in the Nude.
Also, Adding Blush to the face would make this sexier, IMO

astranabeat

Potential Patron
How to change hairstyle for mod characters. mod works but can't change hairstyle. it's locked.

I asked because the first page of this thread show picture with other hairstyle .

funnybunny

Potential Patron
Question is, how? How would we change the costume slot numbers? It's one thing to change the DLC pack slot numbers, but the costume slots by themselves are a lot more complicated.

dlctool.jpg I don't know how change number on costume slots, if anyone could help

BTW,
I have holden's mood DOA5LR: Holden's Mods - Adult Gaming - LoversLab
this mod 4.19???DLCmod????mod??DLC???????????mod5?? - ????5?????? - 3DMGAME?? - Powered by Discuz!
and this other mod http://www.gamevixenzone.net/skins-18/[doa5lr]-kasumi-phase-4-dlc-extras-pack-2125/
all of them works fine, no crashes on the game

adikt

Potential Patron
View attachment 24117 I don't know how change number on costume slots, if anyone could help

BTW,
I have holden's mood DOA5LR: Holden's Mods - Adult Gaming - LoversLab
this mod 4.19???DLCmod????mod??DLC???????????mod5?? - ????5?????? - 3DMGAME?? - Powered by Discuz!
and this other mod http://www.gamevixenzone.net/skins-18/[doa5lr]-kasumi-phase-4-dlc-extras-pack-2125/
all of them works fine, no crashes on the game

tried it already, the field is disabled, so I think it's not possible, but I don't know, I'm new with this things

saku

Potential Patron
hello, sorry for the question, someone can me explain from beginning ,What I need and how to make this mods works fine, I read previus post but I dont understand, I need other progran in addition to umod to run or why file I need replaced or what?

stmn

Potential Patron
I have a steam copy of the game. I don't understand how can I enable these custom dlc's without messing up my steam files (ie. cracked launcher and cracked ini.dll file from 3dm) and losing my save game. Is there a way around it? Did everyone using these mods sacrifice their save file for it and just "started over" with a cracked launcher? Or do they keep installing;/uninstalling the mods when they are not using them.

If someone can offer some advice in the thread or by PM that would be great. I'm pretty confused lol

Manning

Potential Patron
PM sent.

Also thanks everyone involved in making and bringing these mods to us, highly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.