DOA5LR: Real Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Palmer

Potential Patron
Enjoy them.

Someone please repack these things as new DLC files for other users as a reply.

thanks.

EDIT by fleet (moderator): A lot of members have had difficulty/questions on running this mod. Before asking how to run it, please see solutions at the linked topic
http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/how-run-doa5lr-real-nude-mods-2130/
If that doesn't solve your problem, make a post in that topic, not this one.

If you are using an illegal (torrent) version of the game, do NOT ask for help. GVZ does not condone or support pirated software.

EDIT by Harry: Yes. don't download this if you don't know how to deal with TMC files. I recommend to find packed DLC package versions on this thread. Sorry but I can't pick one thing for recommendation.

Edit : All TMC files are re-uploaded with newest version. (ATI bugfix, thumb bugfix)

EDIT By Fleet (moderator): Topic locked. See linked post below.
http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/-real-nude-mods-2124/index19.html#post29504

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    442.1 KB · Views: 55,694
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    444.5 KB · Views: 16,433
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    451.8 KB · Views: 17,349
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    440.2 KB · Views: 17,371
Mods.zip
12.1 MB · Views: 38,787

Last edited by a moderator:

Seijass

Potential Patron
Interesting... Am I seeing actual nipple mesh there and not just textures anymore? Gonna check this out...

Deadpool69

Potential Patron
<--- Doesn't know what TMC files are.
<--- Waits for someone more experienced to post the answer.

jmawjks

Potential Patron
Untitled.jpg I don't know what to do.Please Help! I tried to use texture tool to make the TMC files into DDS format. but still not working

junkcollector

Vivacious Visitor
This looks promising! I look forward to seeing what's created with these by someone far more skilled than I.

Harry Palmer

Potential Patron
I made them all few days ago.
It was pretty boring to keep them only for myself and I decided to release it.

There are five characters in it.
I'm not going to tell a detailed instructions, but you'll see there's lots of ways to use them.

InfectedSonic

Potential Patron
I made them all few days ago.
It was pretty boring to keep them only for myself and I decided to release it.

There are five characters in it.
I'm not going to tell a detailed instructions, but you'll see there's lots of ways to use them.

firstly thank you for making these. :P

second heres a screen. the way i did it was by replacing my dlc with it (the preorder stuff) i saw you could do it much easier using a crack but im trying to get it with my legit version before i resort to other means
311730_2015-04-19_00003.png

Edit: here i finally go all of them to work together for some reason momiji was giving me issues.
anyway this may only work if you have the preorder dlc i didnt try it any other way. also i didnt test it fully (any other costume) but just replace your dlc in your steam folder with this one (bak up the old one first of course) select the last costume for the nude.
View attachment 352150.rar

Freenk

Content Creator
okay got it...

1. start achivarius
2. open original dlc 352150.bin
3. export files for your character: .---c and .--p
4. start dlc tool
5. new 352150
6. character add: you character
7. select slot
8. add files:

tmc, tmcl from archive
.---c and .--p from export

9. save
10. copy to install-dir/dlc

d3ecc3f1c33e2532734ba910b2dac7a4.jpg

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
..... I just died and went to heaven.
Thank you InfectedSonic and Harry Palmer for your hard work, and Freenk too, for this great mod.
I am pushing to add the same for Hitomi and Ayane, and possibly Helena as well (although I think she has her goddess one so I don't mind keeping that one for her).
I know Lisa has a pretty much full nude too so she wouldn't need one, but Hitomi having this would be gold so I will work on giving her it too.

Also, that Marie Rose is funny looking, I didn't realize she would look like that.

Anyway, thanks again!

- M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.