DOA5LR: Real Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
I have a steam copy of the game. I don't understand how can I enable these custom dlc's without messing up my steam files (ie. cracked launcher and cracked ini.dll file from 3dm) and losing my save game. Is there a way around it? Did everyone using these mods sacrifice their save file for it and just "started over" with a cracked launcher? Or do they keep installing;/uninstalling the mods when they are not using them.

If someone can offer some advice in the thread or by PM that would be great. I'm pretty confused lol

I don't think there is a way to keep your save from the steam version and use these mods. I have the steam version and had to download the 3DMGAME.ini and steam_api.dll from a DLC torrent. I don't use a cracked launcher but I can't use my original save. So it's a small trade off.

Kasihel

Potential Patron
How were these models made anyway? Don't think its possible to import custom models yet. Is there a way to port Xbox mods, or was it hex editing the TMCs?

Deadpool69

Potential Patron
For the mod pack containing 666 (Marie Rose, Leifang and the fix), I can't choose any other hairstyle for the nude mods. Is there a way around this?

timmyc

Content Creator
I lost my save file as well, but I was able to download a 100% complete save and use a re-signer to make it work for my game.

If you use the 3DMGAME.ini and the steam_api.dll, you will get a new save file under "1" folder. Drag it over the re-signer.exe to see what steam ID it is using and re-sign the 100% complete save file (or your old save file under "Documents\KoeiTecmo\DOA5LR\(userId)" folder) using that ID to make it work.

link to the save file re-signer and saves: https://fileshare.steffenl.com/d/ecfdec45fe/

Credit to DiZpel on Steam discussion forums for the tool.

KingBanana

Potential Patron
I just registered to thank the people who was involved in the creation of this mod. I think the could have written instruction... since there was nothing to help yourself with in the installation process. I didn't like the Umod mods because it was just like a cheap way to mod the girls. There's no need for me to wait for other models since I only care about Kasumi and Leifang, maybe Honoka, but I'm happy with these two.

Thank you again guys. You made my lewd whim come true :p

Here a picture :)
leifang 2.png

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
I lost my save file as well, but I was able to download a 100% complete save and use a re-signer to make it work for my game.

If you use the 3DMGAME.ini and the steam_api.dll, you will get a new save file under "1" folder. Drag it over the re-signer.exe to see what steam ID it is using and re-sign the 100% complete save file (or your old save file under "Documents\KoeiTecmo\DOA5LR\(userId)" folder) using that ID to make it work.

link to the save file re-signer and saves: https://fileshare.steffenl.com/d/ecfdec45fe/

Credit to DiZpel on Steam discussion forums for the tool.

Thanks! This helps a lot.

saku

Potential Patron
for the users when still whit question about the nude mod, 1-dont need change or replace any folder or dlc file, the original files are fine. 2-download the mod dlc of this post: http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/doa5lr-real-nude-mods-2124/index7.html#post29338 3.-put the "666" folder in dlc folder whit the others folders(352150-358143). 4.-find "3DMGAME.ini" and open. In the place for the dlc add: "DLC008=666" and save. 5.-run the game whit 3dm launcher o normal exe launcher. fow now miss some girls

dfgf.JPG wwww.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I'm seeing a lot of posts asking "How do I get this to work?"
If someone who has the game can identify one or two posts in this topic (please identify by post #) that best answer the question, I will create a new topic with the applicable post(s). I will then edit the first post of this topic and add a link pointing to that post. This will save people from having to read 15 pages of posts to get answers.

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

S

sitsuna64

can the person PMing people on how to get this to work for steam version pm me please?

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.