DOA5LR: Real Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellbent210

Potential Patron
It never crashed for me and I was trying to use it a lot today. Are you by chance trying to open it by double clicking? It won't open it says so in the readme. You need to just drag into it. Can't open it.

Yeah i've tried all the methods suggested but i gave up. would be cool but to use a 100% save but not a huge deal.

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
I wish you upload a DLC File was modded please...........
= ='
So Confuse How to unpack repack etc.

There have been at least three of them posted already that don't require any unpacking or repacking. Have you read the thread? There is one like three posts above yours.

Seijass

Potential Patron
where is honoka nude ? i can't find her in any forum

No nudes for Honoka, Nyotengu, Christie, and Sarah yet. Leifang still has the slight issue between her body and head.

I wish you upload a DLC File was modded please...........
= ='
So Confuse How to unpack repack etc.

What are you talking about...? modded DLC Files...? That's exactly what everybody else has been posting in this thread... repacked DLC files with nudes included...
This is the latest repack from pemusnahmassal with the exception of characters mentioned above.

Last edited by a moderator:

synce

Potential Patron
You guys are fucking amazing. Thanks to all the modders and repackers! Is anyone planning on doing at least one of the guys?

Darkdrone

Potential Patron
while this is a great step and i love nude women (who doesn't?) is there any chance of adding chains,piercings , little extra bits? i know this sounds a little perv'y but i like my girls to look....how should i say ?...kinky :)... early days yet but one can hope

Seijass

Potential Patron
while this is a great step and i love nude women (who doesn't?) is there any chance of adding chains,piercings , little extra bits? i know this sounds a little perv'y but i like my girls to look....how should i say ?...kinky :)... early days yet but one can hope

Patience, young lad. The experts have just begun the mesh editing on this. I too have similar expectations on kinky outfits.

It's seem like this, right? Nude Mode.zip

Why did you put a link with ".zip"? I have no idea what you're trying to do.
But yeah, just follow the instructions on that thread.

CeeBee88

Potential Patron
Hi there, just wanted to say thanks to everyone involved for these brilliant mods. Got them running and they look great! :D

Here's hoping we see mods of the remaining girls fairly soon.

R

reybutter

Thank you so much for this !

Need more love for Nyotengu tho

Harry Palmer

Potential Patron
1111.jpg 2222.jpg

There was tiny miscalculation while making models.
Kokoro, Momiji and Kasumi have one dislocated vertex on the right thumb.
For those who can't stand this, I'm uploading a fixed version.

View attachment 3Girls Finger Fix.zip

Sinyu

Potential Patron
View attachment 24144View attachment 24145

There was tiny miscalculation while making models.
Kokoro, Momiji and Kasumi have one dislocated vertex on the right thumb.
For those who can't stand this, I'm uploading a fixed version.

View attachment 24146

Oh, cool. Thanks for that fix. Any chance to also add more polygon definition to the breast and ass to smooth and round things up?

Many thanks for the initial release.

I've made 19 videos in Ultra HD 2160P to show each girls in their birthday suits. Not all girls have the full nude mod.

EDIT by fleet: Links removed per Sinyu's request

The video is unlisted and age restricted. So please do not share this link publicity without my permission.

Mastercowsmoo

Potential Patron
I can make a body for Sarah or Tengu, I have the means to.
All I need to know is:
1- How do you export TMC files as working TMC that can be repacked in .bmc.
2- How do you swap hairstyles in DLC tool ( That one I couldn't figure it out, whenever I add a hair file it replaces the costume TMC file)

syasuker

Potential Patron
I can make a body for Sarah or Tengu, I have the means to.
All I need to know is:
1- How do you export TMC files as working TMC that can be repacked in .bmc.
2- How do you swap hairstyles in DLC tool ( That one I couldn't figure it out, whenever I add a hair file it replaces the costume TMC file)

up

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
Btw got a question ;D first of all thats crazy what u guys do XD but to my question, is it possible to make full nude related for the story mode xD?

(video blocked since nudity just a hint)

siframe

Swell Supporter
Just wanted to say thanks to all involved, these are just stunning work! I say all because my getting it to work relied on the ati fix, the repacking, the posted launcher and the mods who separated the instructions into a new topic. You are all heroes folks, you have my gratitude and admiration.

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
Amazing work !!!! it works flawlessly !!!! can't wait to see the missing girls naked :) Is there a way to change all the costumes instead of only the last one ? if so i'd appreciate it :) keep up the good work !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.