How to run DOA5LR: Real Nude Mods (2 Viewers)

lunawuff

Potential Patron
Well, even if he was playing a legit copy and didn't want to save the pics to steam, he could use something like Fraps to take screenshots. Just saying. :)

Sarcasm83

Potential Patron
Steam. But since you had to ask that, I assume you're using a pirated copy. =/

Even happens with the legit copy, once you use the 3DMGAME.ini launcher.

The steam screenshot key for some reason now saves every image twice and the camera mode doesn't save the pictures at all - at least that I know of.

I wonder if there's some nifty way around that - like assigning a path in the ini or ... I don't know.

Sinyu

Potential Patron
Steam. But since you had to ask that, I assume you're using a pirated copy. =/

You are half-correct. If you actually own the legit version, the screenshots get saved to your "My Documents" folder as *.png files. You do have the option once you exit the game to upload them to Steam and it will tell you where the *.jpg version get saved.

Which is: ...\Steam\userdata\86519094\760\remote\311730\screenshots

If you're using 3DM launcher crack to get DLC Mods to work, it breaks the in-game screenshot saving function and you have to resort to 3rd party screen capture software.

lukewayne

Potential Patron
Thanks, I have legit version, but I'd like to use 3DM launcher crack to take pic of Mods. But I can't found the screenshot.
As you say, it seem like 3DM will make the base function of screenshot not work, so I need to find others screenshot software,(do you have any suggestion software?)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Thanks, I have legit version, but I'd like to use 3DM launcher crack to take pic of Mods. But I can't found the screenshot.
As you say, it seem like 3DM will make the base function of screenshot not work, so I need to find others screenshot software,(do you have any suggestion software?)

There are lots of free screenshot programs available. Fraps has already been mentioned.
You can do a search for screenshot at Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

Immasheppard

Potential Patron
About that 100% save file, I am struggling to it right. What is or how I do know what my steam id is?

I would appreciate if someone can post tutorial with picture if possible

khanh8609vnz3

Potential Patron
How to add 10 DLCs by edit .ini file, look at this

xhnwYge.png

The DLC name "133769" not work, but when i delete "DLC009=709394" and add"DLC009=133769", this DLC works, but I want 10 DLCs work at the sametime, can somebody help me ?

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
About that 100% save file, I am struggling to it right. What is or how I do know what my steam id is?

I would appreciate if someone can post tutorial with picture if possible

U2zHdY9.png

Yellow = Your Personal Steam ID. Don't recommend you share this/make this public as it is still personal information.
Red = The steam ID that is attached to the current save file.

If you want to get the save file to work with your Steam game then type what you see in Yellow then hit Enter/Return. The save file will then have your ID assigned to it.

When I used 3DM's launcher it created a separate id/save that it uses. To over write it with a 100% save you can
1. Run game so it creates a save file then quit game.
2. Open save file in reassign program, copy the RED text.
3. Open 100% Save file and enter the copied id. Press Enter/Return.
4. Copy and over write the old file with the 100% save file. You will need to close the reassign programs if you haven't done so yet.

If you can't get it, describe your problem and we can help. Try to provide details to make it easier.

Immasheppard

Potential Patron

U2zHdY9.png

Yellow = Your Personal Steam ID. Don't recommend you share this/make this public as it is still personal information.

If you want to get the save file to work with your Steam game then type what you see in Yellow then hit Enter/Return. The save file will then have your ID assigned to it.

When I used 3DM's launcher it created a separate id/save that it uses. To over write it with a 100% save you can
4. Copy and over write the old file with the 100% save file. You will need to close the reassign programs if you haven't done so yet.

If you can't get it, describe your problem and we can help. Try to provide details to make it easier.

Thank you!! It works now :D

R

rettani

thank you very much guys. Without you it wouldn't be possible to watch those awesome bodies.

Special thanks to guy that posted launcher and .ini file (I don't remember that post).
Now even we, Steam users can see this awesome boobage and beatifull asses.

DevilDanteX

Potential Patron
What program do I need to edit the the ini file? and I cant find the ini file in the DLC file. I just see a .bcm file.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
What program do I need to edit the the ini file? and I cant find the ini file in the DLC file. I just see a .bcm file.

Any text editor should work. Wordpad or notepad for example. I'm using notepad++.
The file should be in the default install directory, not within the DLC folders.

mortanios

Potential Patron
Personally I need the steam_api of you with all patches for me please check because my giving this error and the game crashes all the time.
Just show a photo for me to see where the error here.

Painting

Potential Patron
This mod looks awesome, but I'm not entirely sure what steps I have to do to install it?

I have not installed mods until I got Last Round on Steam, and going off my own... ability I had a hell of a time modding the game through uMod. From what I can understand, these mods take a more involved process to get working, and I'm at an absolute loss as to how to get this to work.

Could someone please do a breakdown on what tools I need, and the process it takes to install these for someone with no modding experience beyond uMod? I have already downloaded the Real Mod pack with Nyotengu included, so I plan on using that.

I've barely done anything on my Steam file so I don't mind losing the save file. Or will using this mod mean I will lose the save file if I uninstall it later?

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular

Hello. I suggest giving the first few posts a read. No one starts off sure on how to mod but tinkering gets easier and confidence builds with practice. The directions we provide would just be the same as those on the first post any ways, maybe worded differently and missing the links/details.

You will need.
Custom/Cracked Launcer (Things.rar uses the 3DM launcher, you could google Reloaded's launcher if you prefer)

You do not need official DLCs.

Steps.
1. Put mods into installation directory's DLC folder.
- If DLC folder doesn't exist, create it.
- Something like this: Steam/SteamApps/Common/Dead or Alive 5 Last Round/DLC
2. Put launcher+ini files into game's installation directory.
3. Open ini file that came with the launcher using a text editor such as notepad or wordpad.
4. Scroll to DLC section and add a new line to include the mod you added in step 1. Save.
- Example. If you have 7 DLCs listed in the file then add it as DLC008=123456. Where 123456 is the mod you added in step 1.
5. Run game using custom launcher.

These are pretty bare bones instructions. Look to the earlier posts for details and files. Post questions if you cannot get it working or need some specific part clarified.

Painting

Potential Patron
I only just got around to trying it now, but your instructions were perfect. Thank you very much, that was so much easier than I expected!

Orthon

Potential Patron

U2zHdY9.png

Hi,
I do not know why, but it does not work. I only have one save game (Folder "1"). I copy the 100% there and overwrite. Then I use the Tool and set it to my Steam ID (Simply copy the number you marked yellow, right?). When I start the game I get a bunch of titles, but costumes and progression is 0%.
If I completly delete the save file start a game (to create a new one) and then follow the process again I get a bunch of titles (about 40) but nothing else.
Also, if I use the ID of the original save file (red, befor I overwrite with 100% save) it does not work as well.
So something is working, but not all of it. Any ideas?

I used this save: http://a.pomf.se/vknpqp.7z

Best regards
Orthon

Kureka

Potential Patron
Hi,
I do not know why, but it does not work. I only have one save game (Folder "1"). I copy the 100% there and overwrite. Then I use the Tool and set it to my Steam ID (Simply copy the number you marked yellow, right?). When I start the game I get a bunch of titles, but costumes and progression is 0%.
If I completly delete the save file start a game (to create a new one) and then follow the process again I get a bunch of titles (about 40) but nothing else.
Also, if I use the ID of the original save file (red, befor I overwrite with 100% save) it does not work as well.
So something is working, but not all of it. Any ideas?

I used this save: http://a.pomf.se/vknpqp.7z

Best regards
Orthon

I think that's my save game, btw which version you're using?
Steam/3dm/reloaded?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.