Potential Patron
Installing Nude Mods:

First you will need to get:
BDOToolkit.zip
Resorepless_v3.6f.zip
Meta_Injector.zip

Followed by:
EDIT by moderator.
The files partcutdesc.xml and parthidedesc.xml are needed.
However, the links to those files are broken, and AN69 AN69 has not logged in since May.

Along with any additional textures and edits you have.
(All of which I have uploaded here to attachments or linked to their source.)

Next, locate your Paz folder.
Should be something like:
C:/Program Files/Black Desert/PAZ/

Now extract
BDOToolkit.zip, Resorepless_v3.6f.zip, and Meta_Injector.zip into that paz folder.

After extracting, make sure to copy the
pad00000.meta and save it somewhere safe (i.e. desktop) as a backup.

Next run BDOToolkit as admin by right clicking and pressing “run as administrator”. It should be self explanatory, just press “1” then press “enter”, and it should launch Resorepless afterwards. If not, just right click Resorepless and run as administrator.

Now in Resorepless, you could go through the menus if you want to and choose whatever you want from the menus. Just make sure to turn on 3D vaginas.
Once you are done, just go back to the main menu and choose install.
(You shouldn't have to launch BDOToolkit or Resorepless ever again after this, unless you want to turn off or change something in Resorepless menus.)

~(Just remember running Resorepless again and editing things, will erase everything in files to patch. Causing you to need to reinstall all additional/custom files again with Meta_Injector)

After this is done, it should launch MetaInjector. If not, just right click it and run as administrator.
[IMPORTANT:]
Place whatever ADDITIONAL/CUSTOM mods/textures/files in your PAZ NOW!

(ALL files start from here:
C:/Program Files/Black Desert/PAZ/files to patch/.resorepless/Character/
or go further in.)
Place the parcutdesc.xml and parthidedesc.xml files just inside /Character/
Place any
.dds texture files inside /Character/textures/
Place all
.pac models inside /Character/model/.../*
*(They should be named so just follow the folders and place them in the right folders.)

(example: pew_00_nude.pac would go in:
/Character/model/1_pc/2_PEW/nude/)

Once you are done placing all the custom files in the right folders, just press inject on Meta_Injector and make sure that you choose "Leave files sorted" instead of "sort for me"
That should be it.

(Mods last until patch day.)

During patch day you will need to replace your now modded pad00000.meta file with the clean one you saved previously.

Run the game and let it patch like normal.
~You may run into an "error" message about the .meta being messed up and needs to be deleted. Just press “ok” and then press the "scan files" button next to play/patch button.

(Don't worry, it's not going to "find the mods" but only check the damaged meta and re-download everything.)

After patching, BEFORE pressing play, resave the new updated pad00000.meta and launch Meta_Injector as admin, and then press inject.

That should work but in some cases, you may have to run all 3 again and redo everything.

In rare cases, like me, you may have to do the last .meta part EVERYTIME you close the game. (Meaning you have to launch Meta_Injector every time you start the game.)
I just tried running resorepless as an admin and it closes afterwards with no selections. Any ideas?

RyuSan

Potential Patron
Any idea how to fix clipping through clothes? Even showing on my male characters but I choose only female gender...

weedegg

2D Artist
I've viewed several different threads and tried to piece things together but there is differing information everywhere including some of the applications mentioned in guides being outdated, and I'm not sure how to get around that as I am completely new to BDO modding... if anyone's generous enough to help, that would be much appreciated :)

Aros

Potential Patron
Does anyone happen to know the name of the new Salanar outfit parts for Maegu? I'd love to fix the clipping in the chest/legs, but I don't know the outfit name to add to partcut.

Akikumi

3D Artist
Modder
Designer
I have a question, can you explain what the parthidedesc.xml file does? I have never used it.
I would really love to know the same thing he is asking
1. how to add or remove part of an outfit from parthidedesc.xml ?
2. a list of codes with their respective updated clothing names ?

Please? :wat:

Last edited:

IIFOXII7803

Potential Patron
Installing Nude Mods:

First you will need to get:
BDOToolkit.zip
Resorepless_v3.6f.zip
Meta_Injector.zip

Followed by:
EDIT by moderator.
The files partcutdesc.xml and parthidedesc.xml are needed.
However, the links to those files are broken, and AN69 AN69 has not logged in since May.

Along with any additional textures and edits you have.
(All of which I have uploaded here to attachments or linked to their source.)

Next, locate your Paz folder.
Should be something like:
C:/Program Files/Black Desert/PAZ/

Now extract
BDOToolkit.zip, Resorepless_v3.6f.zip, and Meta_Injector.zip into that paz folder.

After extracting, make sure to copy the
pad00000.meta and save it somewhere safe (i.e. desktop) as a backup.

Next run BDOToolkit as admin by right clicking and pressing “run as administrator”. It should be self explanatory, just press “1” then press “enter”, and it should launch Resorepless afterwards. If not, just right click Resorepless and run as administrator.

Now in Resorepless, you could go through the menus if you want to and choose whatever you want from the menus. Just make sure to turn on 3D vaginas.
Once you are done, just go back to the main menu and choose install.
(You shouldn't have to launch BDOToolkit or Resorepless ever again after this, unless you want to turn off or change something in Resorepless menus.)

~(Just remember running Resorepless again and editing things, will erase everything in files to patch. Causing you to need to reinstall all additional/custom files again with Meta_Injector)

After this is done, it should launch MetaInjector. If not, just right click it and run as administrator.
[IMPORTANT:]
Place whatever ADDITIONAL/CUSTOM mods/textures/files in your PAZ NOW!

(ALL files start from here:
C:/Program Files/Black Desert/PAZ/files to patch/.resorepless/Character/
or go further in.)
Place the parcutdesc.xml and parthidedesc.xml files just inside /Character/
Place any
.dds texture files inside /Character/textures/
Place all
.pac models inside /Character/model/.../*
*(They should be named so just follow the folders and place them in the right folders.)

(example: pew_00_nude.pac would go in:
/Character/model/1_pc/2_PEW/nude/)

Once you are done placing all the custom files in the right folders, just press inject on Meta_Injector and make sure that you choose "Leave files sorted" instead of "sort for me"
That should be it.

(Mods last until patch day.)

During patch day you will need to replace your now modded pad00000.meta file with the clean one you saved previously.

Run the game and let it patch like normal.
~You may run into an "error" message about the .meta being messed up and needs to be deleted. Just press “ok” and then press the "scan files" button next to play/patch button.

(Don't worry, it's not going to "find the mods" but only check the damaged meta and re-download everything.)

After patching, BEFORE pressing play, resave the new updated pad00000.meta and launch Meta_Injector as admin, and then press inject.

That should work but in some cases, you may have to run all 3 again and redo everything.

In rare cases, like me, you may have to do the last .meta part EVERYTIME you close the game. (Meaning you have to launch Meta_Injector every time you start the game.)
Hey it’s a very helpful guide but how to change armor part for example I want to take off the upper body armor and keep the lower body armor, I managed to do it but half of character’s upper body is just invisible. Is there something else I whould do like choose naked upper body textures instead of the armor ?

weichi

Modder
Would really like to know how to keep on all the clothes, only when underwear is toggled to show nude?!.. (obviously)

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
I've viewed several different threads and tried to piece things together but there is differing information everywhere including some of the applications mentioned in guides being outdated, and I'm not sure how to get around that as I am completely new to BDO modding... if anyone's generous enough to help, that would be much appreciated :)
Resorepless is outdated in the sense that it doesnt include the classes released after its last update. It is still a good starter point to get you started with modding and understanding how things work. There will be many more recent posts in that thread that are still valid.
The gamecommondata folder it will create to adjust character sliders (for the classes it supports) will still work but wont include all classes. It's best to download the most recent one (search for gamecommondata) to include all the classes. That folder is responsible for "crash on server selection" whern it's outdated.
Understand that resorepless will record the changes you select in the /.resorepless folder it will create. That folder gets recreated (its content erased) each time you run resorepless, so don't put your own files in that folder (like the instructions warn you about).
Create the folder structure (create a "/character" folder within /files_to_patch, etc.) to store your own mods and chose "keep the files" instead of "let the program decide" when you run meta injector to apply the mods.
Read up on the partcutgen tool to help you deal with the holes and clipping issues. There are posts containing the filenames of the outfits you're looking to fix (not all clothes).
I think there is also a video explaining the basics for modding BDO, the information should still be valid.
Remember that the game hasnt changed that much since its release. Most of the stuff you'll read will still be valid because they didnt rebuild the game from the ground up. Trial and error or more reading will help you weed out what doesnt work anymore (the old outfit names with a bunch of numbers for instance).
If you play on a server other than NA/EU, use the tool that bypasses the check preventing the mod from working. Additional steps will be required to "survive patch day" as well. every week, after each patch, you will have to reinstall the mods (if you dont want anything changed from your setup, just run meta injector AFTER it finished patching: launch the game, let it finish patching THEN run meta-injector)
When you come across a problem, start with a search in these forums (the looking glass icon on the top right corner will be your best friend). Every issue you can run into has already happened to someone and answers have been provided within these forums.

This should get you started :)
Have fun in your modding adventures :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.