How to run DOA5LR: Real Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Kasihel

Potential Patron
I'm seeing a lot of posts asking "How do I get this to work?"
If someone who has the game can identify one or two posts in this topic (please identify by post #) that best answer the question, I will create a new topic with the applicable post(s). I will then edit the first post of this topic and add a link pointing to that post. This will save people from having to read 15 pages of posts to get answers.

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

How to install custom DLC:

1: Extract numbered folder (e.g. 123456) to game's DLC directory.
2. Open .ini file that came with game crack (e.g. steam_api.ini from reloaded, 3DMGAME.ini from 3DM). These can be used with legit Steam version, but you lose your save file. I recommend copying your game folder to another place on your hard drive before applying a crack to avoid issues with saves, steam overlay, and online play later on.
3. Look for DLC section in .ini file. Add a new line with the number name of the custom DLC you downloaded (e.g. last line is DLC007=358144, add a new line that says DLC008=123456).
4. Save .ini and enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

GIANT DAD

Vivacious Visitor
Right...

Simply, the file acts as a piece of "unique" DLC, however, for the game to read this file, you need to be able to edit the "steam_api.ini" in your games folder.

WELL, as far as I know, this .ini does not exist in legit, Steam versions of the game. So you have to find a cracked version of this and the game's .exe.

I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL GET BANNED FOR THIS...But...Here's your cracked launcher. (Thing.rar) This doesn't include any DLC or anything, so I'm unsure if it goes against the rules...If so, banhammer in my forehead I guess.

Now using this WILL DESTROY YOUR SAVE FILE...But here's solution to *that*:

I lost my save file as well, but I was able to download a 100% complete save and use a re-signer to make it work for my game.

If you use the 3DMGAME.ini and the steam_api.dll, you will get a new save file under "1" folder. Drag it over the re-signer.exe to see what steam ID it is using and re-sign the 100% complete save file (or your old save file under "Documents\KoeiTecmo\DOA5LR\(userId)" folder) using that ID to make it work.

link to the save file re-signer and saves: https://fileshare.steffenl.com/d/ecfdec45fe/

Credit to DiZpel on Steam discussion forums for the tool.

So once you're done with all that, download the nude mod on this post. This one has Lisa...But no Leifang. It's put together by Galhound of Lover's Lab. It should also work with ATI cards, so you don't get the barbie body problem. The hairstyles also work on this file as well.

NOW FOR THIS TO NOT CRASH YOUR GAME, you need:

-Aloha/Ninja 2015/Halloween Pre Order DLC

-Fun Theme Set

-Halloween Debut Set

-Tropical Paradise Set

-Variety Set

THE GAME WILL ALSO CRASH IF YOU'RE USING HOLDEN'S EXTRA BIKINIS MOD FROM LOVERS LAB! I believe he's working on a compatibility fix, but it will currently crash the game.

I don't exactly know how the Steam version works as I personally use a non-steam version, but if I've done everything correctly, all you should need to do is to extract the Launcher file into your games install directory, put the DLC file named "696969" in the "DLC" folder, and just run the game. I did add the proper line to the .ini, so you don't have to bother yourself with that. If I have somehow F'd up, you pretty much just have to add the line "DLC008=696969" to your newly downloaded 3DMGAME.ini.

OH, and in case, for WHATEVER reason, you become unable to change the settings of your game, there's also the fix for that. (I believe running the game from a cracked launcher can cause this.) Simply drop the files from the Fix into the game's folder, change your setting through startup_settings.bat and run the game from game.bat.

I hope this helps...SOMEONE, and if I get banned / this post removed for posting the cracked launcher...Oh well. I made sure it's only the required files and not anything extra to make sure it's technically not pirating, but...Yeah.

Attachments

Thing.rar
406.8 KB · Views: 9,032

Nude mod.zip
29 MB · Views: 22,298

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
QOUTE: "I hope this helps...SOMEONE, and if I get banned / this post removed for posting the cracked launcher...Oh well. I made sure it's only the required files and not anything extra to make sure it's technically not pirating, but...Yeah."

Since you have not uploaded a pirated version of the game, but only a modified launcher, there is no violation of the GVZ 'no pirated games' rule.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

craig89

Potential Patron
I cannot find a DLC folder anywhere on my computer, do I have to actually buy some of the overpriced DLC first? I read above you need 5 packs which hopefully is not true, thats like £200!

Kasihel

Potential Patron
I cannot find a DLC folder anywhere on my computer, do I have to actually buy some of the overpriced DLC first? I read above you need 5 packs which hopefully is not true, thats like £200!

You do not need any of the DLC to use the custom DLC nude mods. I tested running them with no DLC and they worked fine. Just make a folder called DLC in the game directory where game.exe is. You still need the cracked steam_api for it to work though..

craig89

Potential Patron
Ah great I was not looking forward to paying, just tried this and it works but I now have the problem others have reported, holes in the crotches and invisible nipples. I Need my naked Tina!

Kasihel

Potential Patron
Ah great I was not looking forward to paying, just tried this and it works but I now have the problem others have reported, holes in the crotches and invisible nipples. I Need my naked Tina!

So far thats been happening with ATI cards, use the pack that has the ATI fix. See Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Nude DLC Pack with Extras - Adult Gaming - LoversLab

Galhound posted 2 versions:
Nvidia - View attachment d5lrjstnekkid1.7z
ATI - View attachment d5lrjstnekkid1.zip

jmawjks

Potential Patron
Many people downloaded this without saying thanks. thank you verymuch. I'm waiting for Honoka one

Password42

Content Creator
Well, thanks a bunch for explaining, I have things working smoothly and beautifully. Truly this approach is vastly superior to using uMod. :)

mrmojorisin

Potential Patron
It's pretty ironic that the main vehicle of KT's greed, their DLC structure, is the same vehicle that we were able to use to carry out their evidently most hated alteration to their game.

CuMapsi

Potential Patron
some question . sory

sorry for asking ;

1) How do i add a another char hair in DLC Tool ? or another way

2) Cannot see the TMCL open ??

Thanks for teachig (-.-)(_._)

stmn

Potential Patron
recommend copying your game folder to another place on your hard drive before applying a crack to avoid issues with saves, steam overlay, and online play later on.

Can someone elaborate on the significance of this? What kind of problems can/will happen in the future when/why?

Everything seems to be working fine now and my default steam launcher still works after adding in the new .dll and 3dm files for custom dlc.

I don't know how future official dlc / patches / online mode will interact with all this though. But in the worst case I believe I can always just delete everything and reinstall all the original game files so I'm not sure what's the point of the backup game folder since it doesn't actually do anything useful.

One thing I'm worried about though. If at some point I have to remove all the cracked stuff and go back to official steam files, will I lose all of my save data AGAIN (the save data that is currently being accumulated under a cracked launcher)? Or will I be able to export it back into original files with the re-signer tool?

Losing your save progress twice will really suck lol. If it comes to that I might have to just download a complete save and not bother with re-re-unlocking everything again.

BlaxsonTeller

Potential Patron
Thanks for all of this guys. I have a problem though. I have all the tools you need to make this run but after I install everything exactly as the readme says, I don't see any DLC. Just the default costumes are showing up. No nudes.

Any ideas on what I did wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, I fixed it! :D

mortanios

Potential Patron
Where i can find a DLC for this costume of kasumi? Screenshot_2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.