How to run DOA5LR: Real Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Orthon

Potential Patron
OK, I gonna try this one. Let you know how it worked out. I (of course) a legit copy of the game, so usually I start using the normal steam link. Although I have also 3DM installed and the mods work just fine.

G

gagufagu

Thank you!

I was having the EXACT same problem as Orthon.
Using the save you provided solved everything!

L

Lenin

I'm using steam version, DLC from 3DM and Serran kagura DLC from ali123. work great ,thanks

Gone4Good

Content Creator
How do I use the resigner? It says to drag the newly made save to the exe, copy the ID (can't use copy/paste on this prompt, so you have to type it into a text file), close it, drag your old file or the 100% save file to the exe again, and paste (can't paste on this prompt) the newly made save's id to the "new id" line, but I have same exact number showing for each. This isn't making any sense. New id is the same as the old one. Typing the same number that's already shown couldn't really do anything could it?

Overwriting the newly made save file with my old one does nothing somehow, but the game still runs. Also, there's a new folder named 1 in my save file now. That wasn't there before. How the heck do I get my old saves to work? Google is nothing but a runaround usually. This is one of those times.

Oh and the nude mod says it'll crash my game if I don't have the Variety pack. I don't have it, but the game's not crashing.

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
This seems kind of like the "general thread" if there is one (I'd like to avoid making a thread just for this question)
What are the steps I'd need to take to re-assign a DLC-mod costume from one slot to another? My apologies if this is a dumb and obvious question that I'm just somehow not seeing explained anywhere

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
How do I use the resigner? ... SNIP
You should be able to copy and paste in the command prompt. Try right clicking if the shortcuts do not work for you.

3DM creates and uses the savefile in the folder "1" that you noted has been created. Once you have reassigned the 100% save file, replace the one in the "1" folder.

The error on the original post was noted and corrected a few posts afterwards I think but good work on figuring it out.

This seems kind of like the "general thread" if there is one (I'd like to avoid making a thread just for this question)
What are the steps I'd need to take to re-assign a DLC-mod costume from one slot to another? My apologies if this is a dumb and obvious question that I'm just somehow not seeing explained anywhere

I think there is a tool for this. It may be best to ask/search in the modders forum.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I know you wanted to avoid making a thread for the question but I think doing so would be for the best. Most questions in here is how to get the mod to work and sometimes the save file thing but your question is a little more specific in regards to tweaking mods and game data rather than getting them to run. I am not familiar with this so it would be better to make a thread and get more exposure rather than hope someone who knows the stuff stumbles in, finds your posts amongst the nth number of "Help me re-assign save file" posts and answers you.

Loverslab was more active on DOA modding than here some time ago, I'm not sure how active it is there still but it can't hurt to try there as well.

Good luck!

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
This is still one of the best looking nude mod around, i just reinstalled it and its quite a great fighting game

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
Sorry for the silly question. What does "Extract numbered folder (e.g. 123456) to game's DLC directory" mean ? I have downloaded a MOD called "Nude Core Remix TMC 1.7". Do I have to rename that folder first to 1 e.g. ????

EDIT: Finally, manged it. So much different mods and no instructions, so confusing.
Now I use a cracked exe from Revolt and all girls have selectable nude costumes, nice.
But I can't change the settings of the game. I'm stuck on windowed and low resolution.
If I change the steam_api.ll to it's original, then I can play in desired settings but not with the nude mods. Any chance to resolve this ???

Last edited:

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Sorry for the silly question. What does "Extract numbered folder (e.g. 123456) to game's DLC directory" mean ? I have downloaded a MOD called "Nude Core Remix TMC 1.7". Do I have to rename that folder first to 1 e.g. ????

EDIT: Finally, manged it. So much different mods and no instructions, so confusing.
Now I use a cracked exe from Revolt and all girls have selectable nude costumes, nice.
But I can't change the settings of the game. I'm stuck on windowed and low resolution.
If I change the steam_api.ll to it's original, then I can play in desired settings but not with the nude mods. Any chance to resolve this ???

I managed to get the mods working and in a window by using the files linked here:

[DOA5LR] Complete Nude Remix | Undertow

Note that in addition to a linked thread there is a bit of info at the bottom of the original thread that I have quoted below that might be useful.

How to run DOA5LR: Real Nude Mods | Undertow

I finally got the nude pack to work on the Steam version without any official DLC but only by copying the entire DOA5LR game directory out of the steam folder and somewhere else. A lot of the stuff was in Japanese but that can be changed back to English in the options menu. Note that I simply added the DLCXXX = YYYYYY for the new mod after the other DLC listed in the ini file and that seemed to work.

i still have no idea why the mod only worked for me after having copied the game to another directory. However, hopefully this might help others with the same issues.

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
I managed to get the mods working and in a window by using the files linked here:

[DOA5LR] Complete Nude Remix | Undertow

Note that in addition to a linked thread there is a bit of info at the bottom of the original thread that I have quoted below that might be useful.

Thanks for your reply. As I said, I already got the nude mod working. Besides, I used Nude core remix DLC 1.7. My major problem was that I CAN'T change the resolution and CAN'T switch to fullscreen. Anyway, it's not a big problem. The game is fine as it is. I can switch between steam and cracked version and saves are intact and working crossed versions.

siframe

Swell Supporter
Darklord666 Darklord666 :

If you look in your installation folder (and you've used 'thing.rar' from the second post in this thread) you should have a 3dm launcher. The game options can be configured from there. It's probably in Chinese, but it's not too hard to figure out if you're used to looking at launcher options.
Edit: it's the launcher bat file you need to run.

Last edited:

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for the hint. I solved the problem by playing the modded game from the original steam folder instead of moving it elsewhere as another thread suggested. Now I finished the campaign and play the battles with the nude models. Hopefully sooner or later there is a mod for the story mode available. The mod is GREAT.

siframe

Swell Supporter
Lnk reshuffle allows you to switch in any mod you like in place of the costumes used in story mode. There are a couple of limitations: 1) a couple of cutscenes use filters and so are pre-rendered, so your changes don't show, and 2) characters wearing hats will show in game with the hat hair and no hat (bald where the hat should be, not a good look lol) if you're not careful with the mod you put in its place. Follardo has made the whole story mode in topless and nude variations over at lovers lab though, and using those models should avoid any issues. Lnk reshuffle isn't hard to use either.

Last edited:
F

false'hope

How to install custom DLC:

1: Extract numbered folder (e.g. 123456) to game's DLC directory.
2. Open .ini file that came with game crack (e.g. steam_api.ini from reloaded, 3DMGAME.ini from 3DM). These can be used with legit Steam version, but you lose your save file. I recommend copying your game folder to another place on your hard drive before applying a crack to avoid issues with saves, steam overlay, and online play later on.
3. Look for DLC section in .ini file. Add a new line with the number name of the custom DLC you downloaded (e.g. last line is DLC007=358144, add a new line that says DLC008=123456).
4. Save .ini and enjoy.

I tried this soo many times but every costume still has clothes not a single nude IDK what I'm missing

D

Darin

This was killing every single DLC even regular fighters. I guess they changed every character into a seperate dlc, so I had my work cut out for me. I used ### to comment out stuff i didn't use. For reference sake i made a list of every DLC pack and the number associated with it. Looks like it's going that way.

### ??? was in the original 3dmgame.ini file didn't see this as content for the game.
### 351850
### Pre-purchase Reward Set
### 352150
### Fun Theme Set
DLC001=358140
### Halloween + Debut Costume Set
### 358141
### Tropical Paradise Costume & Movie Set
DLC002=358142
### Variety Costume Set
### 358143
### Senran Kagura Mashup Set
### 358144
### Fighter Force Costume Set
### 403060
### Deception Costume Set
### 403061
### Costumes by Tamiki Wakaki Set
### 403062
### Hot Summer Costume Set
### 403063
### Halloween 2015 Costume Set
### 403350
### SCHOOLGIRL STRIKERS Mashup Set
### 403351
### Falcom® Mashup Set
### 382870
### Design Award Costumes 2015 Set
### 425140
### Tatsunoko Mashup Costume Set
### 425141
### Valentine's Day Set
### 438710
### Character: Naotora Ii
DLC003=445260
### Naotora Ii Debut Costume Set
### 445261
### Samurai Warriors Mashup Set
### 445262
### Newcomer Set
### 460030
### Gust Mashup Costume Set
### 468190
### Fairy Tail Mashup Set
### 485990
### Attack on Titan Mashup Set
### 494510
### Flower Set
### 506850
### Character: Mai Shiranui
DLC004=514330
### Mai Shiranui Debut Costume Set
### 514331
### KOF Mashup Costume Set
### 514332
### Character: Kokoro
DLC005=531150
### Character: Hitomi
DLC006=531151
### Character: Leifang
DLC007=531152
### Character: Tina
DLC008=531153
### Character: La Mariposa
DLC009=531154
### Character: Helena
DLC010=531155
### Character: Christie
DLC011=531156
### Character: Mila
DLC012=531157
### Character: Sarah
DLC013=531158
### Character: Pai
DLC014=531159
### Character: Momiji
DLC015=531160
### Character: Rachel
DLC016=531161
### Character: Alpha-152
DLC017=531162
### Character: Marie Rose
DLC018=531163
### Character: Phase 4
DLC019=531164
### Character: Nyotengu
DLC020=531165
### Character: Honoka
DLC021=531166
### Character: Jann Lee
DLC022=531167
### Character: Zack
DLC023=531168
### Character: Eliot
DLC024=531169
### Character: Brad Wong
DLC025=531170
### Character: Bayman
DLC026=531171
### Character: Rig
DLC027=531172
### Character: Bass
DLC028=533550
### Character: Gen Fu
DLC029=533551
### Character: Akira
DLC030=533552
### Character: Ein
DLC031=533553
### Character: Leon
DLC032=533554
### Character: Jacky
DLC033=533555
### Character: Raidou
DLC034=533556
### Core Fighters Story Mode
DLC035=533557
### Core Fighters Add "DEAD OR ALIVE 2 Music"
DLC036=533558
### Core Fighters Add "DEAD OR ALIVE 3 Music"
DLC037=533559
### DOA5LR Ultimate Content Set
### 533560
### DOA5LR Halloween 2016 Costume Set
### 535950
### DOA5LR Summer Festival Costume Set
### 547230
### DOA5LR AQUAPLUS Mashup Set
### 564440
### DOA5LR Nude Remix Core DLC 2.7 (user added dlc)
DLC038=169169

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.