Kasihel

Potential Patron

GIANT DAD

Vivacious Visitor
this mod for more hair style + lisa

View attachment 24124

link Dead Or Live 5 Last Round.zip - Solidfiles

just extract file and replace on doa folder install.. klik launcher.exe

:) honoka and kokoro senran kagura on progress:)

Can you upload an actual zip?

I tried downloading this and it installed some unwanted things and I had to re-install Firefox just to make sure it's "cleansed". Got about a billion adware warnings from my anti-virus as well...

stmn

Potential Patron
I lost my save file as well, but I was able to download a 100% complete save and use a re-signer to make it work for my game.

If you use the 3DMGAME.ini and the steam_api.dll, you will get a new save file under "1" folder. Drag it over the re-signer.exe to see what steam ID it is using and re-sign the 100% complete save file (or your old save file under "Documents\KoeiTecmo\DOA5LR\(userId)" folder) using that ID to make it work.

link to the save file re-signer and saves: https://fileshare.steffenl.com/d/ecfdec45fe/

Credit to DiZpel on Steam discussion forums for the tool.

This is the last thing I need to figure out and I can't seem to get this to work neither with my original save file nor the 100% save file from your link. I've tried a lot of different things based on your post but I must be doing something wrong still.

1) Drag new cracked save file from Documents/KoelTecmo/doa5lr/1 to the resigner. Command prompt opens up which tells me that (the letters are for simplicity; the ids are really long numbers)
"Your steam ID: AAAAAAAAAA"
"Current Steam ID: BBBBBBBBBBB" Okay so I close this now.

2) Next drag the complete save file into the resigner which tells me that
"Current Steam ID: --blank--"
I then "enter new Steam ID": AAAAAAAAAA and press enter. Not sure if I was supposed to enter BBBBBBBBBB there but I tried both and neither seems to work.

3) Take the newly resigned save file and drag it to Documents/KoelTecmo/doa5lr/userID overwriting the file there. Or am I supposed to drag it to Documents/KoelTecmo/doa5lr/1? Pretty sure I tried both of these options too and neither works.

I think I've tried this process in every combination now but all the same whenever I start the game it's brand new. What am I doing wrong?

Kasihel

Potential Patron
Can you upload an actual zip?

I tried downloading this and it installed some unwanted things and I had to re-install Firefox just to make sure it's "cleansed". Got about a billion adware warnings from my anti-virus as well...

On that page below the download button there is a link that says "Direct download link". Click that instead, don't ever fall for the download programs these upload sites try and force on you, avoid any exe files.

GIANT DAD

Vivacious Visitor
On that page below the download button there is a link that says "Direct download link". Click that instead, don't ever fall for the download programs these upload sites try and force on you, avoid any exe files.

WELP, I did like complete dingus I am, and had to spend about 30 mins re-installing everything I had on Firefox, all to make sure I don't keep anything unwanted.

Darn.

Still, thanks for the info. I'm still unsure if I got rid of whatever that .exe downloaded.

lpgtigakilo.pemusnahmasal

Potential Patron
WELP, I did like complete dingus I am, and had to spend about 30 mins re-installing everything I had on Firefox, all to make sure I don't keep anything unwanted.

Darn.

Still, thanks for the info. I'm still unsure if I got rid of whatever that .exe downloaded.

Screenshot_2.jpg
i'm using firefox too. but no problem ( jiah susah ngomongnya )

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
This is the last thing I need to figure out and I can't seem to get this to work neither with my original save file nor the 100% save file from your link. I've tried a lot of different things based on your post but I must be doing something wrong still.

1) Drag new cracked save file from Documents/KoelTecmo/doa5lr/1 to the resigner. Command prompt opens up which tells me that (the letters are for simplicity; the ids are really long numbers)
"Current Steam ID: BBBBBBBBBBB" Okay so I close this now.

2) Next drag the complete save file into the resigner which tells me that
"Current Steam ID: --blank--"
I then "enter new Steam ID": AAAAAAAAAA and press enter. Not sure if I was supposed to enter BBBBBBBBBB there but I tried both and neither seems to work.

3) Take the newly resigned save file and drag it to Documents/KoelTecmo/doa5lr/userID overwriting the file there. Or am I supposed to drag it to Documents/KoelTecmo/doa5lr/1? Pretty sure I tried both of these options too and neither works.

I think I've tried this process in every combination now but all the same whenever I start the game it's brand new. What am I doing wrong?

You should be dragging the save from Documents/KoelTecmo/doa5lr/1 to the resigner, copy the Current Steam ID, open the 100% save in resigner, put in the ID you copied down and hit enter. Then put the 100% save into Documents/KoelTecmo/doa5lr/1.

Hellbent210

Potential Patron
You should be dragging the save from Documents/KoelTecmo/doa5lr/1 to the resigner, copy the Current Steam ID, open the 100% save in resigner, put in the ID you copied down and hit enter. Then put the 100% save into Documents/KoelTecmo/doa5lr/1.

Tried the Resigner, and it just crashes everytime.

stmn

Potential Patron

Thanks for clarifying. The good news is I got the complete file to work now :).

The bad news is that somewhere during the past 4 hours I accidentally either deleted or overwrote my original save file despite having two backups of it. Ugh I feel so stupid. I think I'll just start over; I can always install the complete file at any time if need be but I'd rather work on unlocking stuff myself.

Big thanks to everyone who helped to explain how to get the mods to work ^^

Hellbent210

Potential Patron
Marie is already out check the packs in 29338 and 29413.

Girls missing are: Christie, Nyotengu, Sarah and Honoka.
Using 3 different dlc mods due to missing girls and offcentered textures. would be great if someone could take all the best and compile them in 1 solid "nude" pack with all the girls. Still waiting on mesh editing.

Ty everyone for your contributions and keep up the fantastic work!!! :)

Kasihel

Potential Patron
Girls missing are: Christie, Nyotengu, Sarah and Honoka.
Using 3 different dlc mods due to missing girls and offcentered textures. would be great if someone could take all the best and compile them in 1 solid "nude" pack with all the girls. Still waiting on mesh editing.

Ty everyone for your contributions and keep up the fantastic work!!! :)

I think Galhound's is the most solid version so far: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Nude DLC Pack with Extras - Adult Gaming - LoversLab
Leifang does not have a proper mod yet. The body does not match her head on the ones posted here.

stmn

Potential Patron
Tried the Resigner, and it just crashes everytime.

It never crashed for me and I was trying to use it a lot today. Are you by chance trying to open it by double clicking? It won't open it says so in the readme. You need to just drag into it. Can't open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.