DOA5LR: Real Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIANT DAD

Vivacious Visitor
I'm gonna have to humbly suggest you remove the video from Youtube.

Koei is outright attacking and removing any DOA5 mod videos from Youtube and you'll probably get into some trouble if they fish that out.

Worse, they could try find out the source of the mod, and try to take it out...Which would be this site right here.

ShodaiDerio

Casual Client
Video of Original Harrys Textures

used files:

Mods.zip: post29254
Marie Rose.zip: post29298
Quick Fix.zip: post29316
Packed to DLC 123458: post29327

Video:

[video=youtube_share;NUFqfMA2PXY]http://youtu.be/NUFqfMA2PXY[/video]

d3b1d6a4112cfffdab71fb84450ce1c5.jpg
Thanks for everything! I have all the purchased DLC but how I do I use these added DLCs? Sorry but I'm still trying to catch on.

I just got everything working. Awesome and thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kasihel

Potential Patron
Oh, missing the steam_api.ini part. Where would I find this steam_api.ini file?

It's part of the crack for pirated versions of the game. Its needed for all custom dlc mods. The crack can be applied to a legit copy, but you'll lose your save file. Best to copy your game folder to somewhere then apply the crack.

Spoonfork

Potential Patron
It's part of the crack for pirated versions of the game. Its needed for all custom dlc mods. The crack can be applied to a legit copy, but you'll lose your save file. Best to copy your game folder to somewhere then apply the crack.
Oh, ah who cares about my save file. Easy as pie to get my shit back and I didn't do much unlocking anyways. It might be good to put HUGE BOLD LETTERS that you need to update the steam_api.ini and for legitimate purchasers you actually need to get the steam_api.ini to begin with.

astranabeat

Potential Patron
For anyone who used cracked version. you need to add DLC008=666 to your crack and steam_api.
For legit version just add it to steam_api.

I used these method and it works.

Now waiting for remaining girls......

Spoonfork

Potential Patron
For anyone who used cracked version. you need to add DLC008=666 to your crack and steam_api. For legit version just add it to steam_api. I used these method and it works. Now waiting for remaining girls......
The legitimate copy of DOA5LR for PC doesn't have a steam_api.ini. Only a steam_api.dll. At least that's how my copy of the game is.

adikt

Potential Patron
anyone got a crash when selecting nude mod for mila from the pack? I already tried disable everything to vanilla(only using the official dlcs), and it still crashed :(

HatsunuMike

Potential Patron
Can you tech Step by step with photos for noob to do it?
T^T
;)

resres

Potential Patron
First of all, awesome job! :)

Can anyone enable the hairstyles to all characters with this?
I'd try it myself but whenever I try to play with the tools provided here the game crashes.

GIANT DAD

Vivacious Visitor
Right, so from what I can tell, the mod uses some of the DLC as a base. You can tell which one from the icons. For example, Ayane uses her ninja costume from the pre-order DLC as a "base", while Mila her Aloha Pack bikini.

As such, I can only assume the game has no idea what it's supposed to read and just crashes, so you basically must have some of the existing DLC in order to be able to use the mod.

This is entirely my assumption and I have no idea if this is actual cause of the crashing or not, but the game doesn't crash for me and I do have all the released DLC so far.

redrum21

Potential Patron
Sounds good, but I have all the DLC too, might be the placement because when I moved the DLC=00.. it worked for some

- - - Updated - - -

Figured it out, if you have
[h=3]More Swimsuits Mod[/h]it will conflict it seems

GIANT DAD

Vivacious Visitor
A tiny bit of an issue here, Marie seems to have weird looking feet in her nude costume; Can you look into it? Looks kinda huge for her, if anything.

The obvious reason is probably because that's an edited version of someone else's model and not Marie's actual model.

I can deal with it regardless, but just wanted to mention it.

Danny

Potential Patron
I wanna stick to the legit copy of mine. How can I apply the crack to a legit one?
It'd be nice if someone could create a DLC package that I could apply to the legit copy.
I found one but it doesn't include all characters available now.

D

Downanime000

Sounds good, but I have all the DLC too, might be the placement because when I moved the DLC=00.. it worked for some

- - - Updated - - -

Figured it out, if you have
More Swimsuits Mod

it will conflict it seems

Yeah, after I uninstall those, it work but there is a texture or mesh problem with them. The head and body have a different color while all the other girls doesn't.

3dfapman

Casual Client
Magnificent job Harry Palmer. Actual mesh edits, just outstanding. I refused to use the UMod texture-based only modscause it was a hassle and didn't sell the effect properly enough, your mod however does while also making UMod obsolete. Terrific work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.