Zeaner1231

Potential Patron
I've asked this elsewhere and haven't gotten any answers...

Tamer has two different starter underwear textures - one for character creation and one for in-game. If you choose "remove starter" it only removes the char creation one, so she can't be nude in-game. Does anyone know what file the in-game one is, and how to change it? I'd really like the option to toggle underwear in-game, since it works for all my other classes.

Also, I couldn't find how to add 3D nips to Lahn if anyone knows that as well! Been maining Lahn for years now and never got it working with her.
i cant seem to able to install any of the mod to my BDO as I install the error message appear before I could start it

Zeaner1231

Potential Patron
AN69 I follow ur guide but before I press start the game and run the injector again. It still shows me the client is invalid wanted me to reinstall it. Can u help me?

kakashi2551991

Potential Patron
help ,how to fix this error

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    490.8 KB · Views: 580

Ching37

Potential Patron
Hi I've been playing on the steam launcher and I haven't been able to get this working every time I install it scans and patches all the files and tells me there is a problem with my bin\BlackDesert32.dat file then I have to delete that rescan and patch before I can start the game and that ends up wiping the mod. I've tried patching, then injecting, but then the game just force closes. I could use some help idk what's going wrong.

Garbage_tan

Potential Patron
Any update for an install process that will work with the Steam version? It's been broken since June 16, 2021. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
The links to the files partcutdesc.xml and parthidedesc.xml are broken, and AN69 AN69 has not logged in since May 2021.

EDIT: <SEE NEXT POST>

If anyone has the partcutdesc.xml and parthidedesc.xml files, please upload them to the RESOURCE section of Undertow and notify me. I will then edit the original post by adding the new links and unlock the thread.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Update: AN69 AN69 sent me a PM saying he still has the files. I've unlocked the thread.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

EvilSpock

Vivacious Visitor
Can confirm that this still works in October 2021, NA server.
Thank you for all of your steps & patience AN69.

Gggys

Potential Patron
There is a lot of threads available, but can anyone please shar3 the game link where to download it for free?

Blablablabli

Potential Patron
Hello, im new to all of this so bear with me, when i run Meta Injector all i try to patch fails and nothing ever gets patched, tried many different mods, and been going through many threads but i can't seem to figuer out what the problem is, currently trying to apply the mods to GameZ BD >,< any ideas ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.