How to run DOA5LR: Real Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Seijass

Potential Patron
thx,but why havn't honoka、pai、nyotengu、leifang and christie?

Because this mesh-editing DLC override scene has just started for a few days and we incapable ones need patience?

By the way, the other locked thread which actually was the first one started by Harry Palmer has Sarah, Honoka, Nyotengu and Christie left not having nudes yet. Leifang has body-head mismatch.

L

lolshto

This seems like the best way to install DOA mods. I wonder if other mods can be applied through DLC content.

gsmail

Potential Patron
ok, I admit i am a bit of a retard on the computer if its not playing games, surfing the net, and the odd bit of modeling, animation, Unity etc etc(dont worry it dont involve this site. probably not.), and also kinda lazy to go digging around for the answer im looking for(and chances are itll just pass me by anyways), so ill just pop the question here:

Im using uMod r51(if thats relevant info), and it says .tmc files are not supported...what to do now?

basically: "how to apply mod to game?"

Seijass

Potential Patron
ok, I admit i am a bit of a retard on the computer if its not playing games, surfing the net, and the odd bit of modeling, animation, Unity etc etc(dont worry it dont involve this site. probably not.), and also kinda lazy to go digging around for the answer im looking for(and chances are itll just pass me by anyways), so ill just pop the question here:

Im using uMod r51(if thats relevant info), and it says .tmc files are not supported...what to do now?

basically: "how to apply mod to game?"

This thread and this (<- where it all began) have nothing to do with uMod since uMod only applies textures, while Harry Palmer provided actual mesh edits for an actual nude body.

"kinda lazy to go digging around for the answer im looking for(and chances are itll just pass me by anyways)" won't help yourself, and I think first and second post explained everything in detail.

The modded/repacked DLC with nudes in question is either this or this which you need to install following 1st and 2nd post's instructions. You can just download the latter since it contained every DLC repack posted in the former's thread anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

gsmail

Potential Patron
ok...umod is not needed...first and second post where?

(hell, even i feel stupid asking that)

EDIT: ok so i checked out the links you posted(and skipped the first one), and well..."Invalid link specified". I guess I'm not supposed to be seeing this?

EDIT2: aaand now i went with the html link and downloaded it...ok, lessee how this goes...

EDIT3: here is where i complain about the shite i went through. whats with all these extra shits? had a merry time rooting them out of the uninstall part on control panel(following the date of download and the subsequent name). May I also point out how many tabs i had? shit, i dont even remember half of them, and now theyre all gone. yes, i did need them. some of them vitally so.

Seijass

Potential Patron
ok...umod is not needed...first and second post where?

(hell, even i feel stupid asking that)

EDIT: ok so i checked out the links you posted(and skipped the first one), and well..."Invalid link specified". I guess I'm not supposed to be seeing this?

EDIT2: aaand now i went with the html link and downloaded it...ok, lessee how this goes...

EDIT3: here is where i complain about the shite i went through. whats with all these extra shits? had a merry time rooting them out of the uninstall part on control panel(following the date of download and the subsequent name). May I also point out how many tabs i had? shit, i dont even remember half of them, and now theyre all gone. yes, i did need them. some of them vitally so.

downloading from this link: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/eb9fe8a806/Dead_Or_Live_5.zip ? click the small "Direct Download Link" instead of the big green button. After you've downloaded pemusnahmassal's zip from solidfiles follow the instructions in this thread's starter post and/or reply post.

Saahd

Potential Patron
Would it be possible to add the mod contents to existing DLC or replace the existing DLC with a "mod DLC"? Every Steam user (or at least everyone who preordered) has the "352150" DLC. Would it be possible to use that DLC to add custom costumes? I really dislike the idea of having to use a "custom launcher" for the game I bought at Steam.

gsmail

Potential Patron
downloading from this link: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/eb9fe8a806/Dead_Or_Live_5.zip ? click the small "Direct Download Link" instead of the big green button. After you've downloaded pemusnahmassal's zip from solidfiles follow the instructions in this thread's starter post and/or reply post.

WAT. its not the big green button?

anyways, its getting late over here, ill get back to you in the morning about how it worked.

also, i got all the tabs back and calmed down after some bacnk heists in payday now. feels stupid being angry about them now.

siframe

Swell Supporter
Would it be possible to add the mod contents to existing DLC or replace the existing DLC with a "mod DLC"? Every Steam user (or at least everyone who preordered) has the "352150" DLC. Would it be possible to use that DLC to add custom costumes? I really dislike the idea of having to use a "custom launcher" for the game I bought at Steam.

Yes you can simply renumber all the files in the mod to replace one of your existing dlc packs I think. What i did however was simply copy my installation to a new folder outside my steam library before adding the custom launcher, giving me an unmodded version playable on steam and a modded one that wont have it's mods broken by a steam update in the future.... Its only like 6gb, why not? Running trhe custom launcher gives you more options after all.

Spoonfork

Potential Patron
WAT. its not the big green button?

anyways, its getting late over here, ill get back to you in the morning about how it worked.

also, i got all the tabs back and calmed down after some bacnk heists in payday now. feels stupid being angry about them now.

dude, get Firefox with Noscript or something.
Those filehosting sites have a bunch of fake Download buttons and you have to carefully pick out which link is the actual download button and which link is just malware.

Saahd

Potential Patron
Yes you can simply renumber all the files in the mod to replace one of your existing dlc packs I think. What i did however was simply copy my installation to a new folder outside my steam library before adding the custom launcher, giving me an unmodded version playable on steam and a modded one that wont have it's mods broken by a steam update in the future.... Its only like 6gb, why not? Running trhe custom launcher gives you more options after all.
I tried the changing the numbers of the folder and all files, but then I had neither the original DLC nor the modded DLC in my game.

Having a modded and an unmodded version doesn't sound bad, but will running the modded version not ruin the savegame of the unmodded version? I thought that's whats happening if you start the modded version.

GIANT DAD

Vivacious Visitor
I believe due to the cracked launcher, modded versions of the game create their own save file, so technically if you don't try to use the cracked launcher on your unmodded version, the save file from it should remain safe.

timmyc

Content Creator
I made the mistake of using the launcher on my legit Steam copy. Somehow it seems to work fine and is still launchable through Steam without having to use a custom launcher at all and all the custom DLC work fine as well.

However, I think it's a good idea to have a separate modded version and keep the Steam one legit for when the online patch is out. Wouldn't want to risk my Steam account and all the games on it.

DarrienEmerald

Potential Patron
I tried the changing the numbers of the folder and all files, but then I had neither the original DLC nor the modded DLC in my game.

Having a modded and an unmodded version doesn't sound bad, but will running the modded version not ruin the savegame of the unmodded version? I thought that's whats happening if you start the modded version.

I can confirm it does not. I have my purchased copy on my D: drive, which I copied over to my C: drive and applied the launcher, ini, and DLC to. I do make sure I close Steam just in case when I play that one, but I can launch my purchased copy from Steam and still have everything it had from my save beforehand untouched.

gsmail

Potential Patron
I was going to ask how to go about this, but i decided to try some things by myself first before doing that. well turns out its really easy, just add the numbers into the steam.api or whatsit notepad thing and put the dlc folders into, well, the dlc folders(yes, theres also the 3dm thing, but i dont need those)

what im confused about tho, is why are there 2 clothing options for nudes, one thats a naked body, and one that's...umm...a picture of a crossed out bikini...

other than that, my life is complete. is the blood mod in this one? cuz im not too keen on that one.

maybe ill drop some screenshots in the screenshot thread later

Seijass

Potential Patron
I was going to ask how to go about this, but i decided to try some things by myself first before doing that. well turns out its really easy, just add the numbers into the steam.api or whatsit notepad thing and put the dlc folders into, well, the dlc folders(yes, theres also the 3dm thing, but i dont need those)

what im confused about tho, is why are there 2 clothing options for nudes, one thats a naked body, and one that's...umm...a picture of a crossed out bikini...

other than that, my life is complete. is the blood mod in this one? cuz im not too keen on that one.

maybe ill drop some screenshots in the screenshot thread later

For pemusnahmassal's version, the one with the nude body icon is the one with blood (replacing sweat), the bikinis crossed out icon is the normal one.

gsmail

Potential Patron
For pemusnahmassal's version, the one with the nude body icon is the one with blood (replacing sweat), the bikinis crossed out icon is the normal one.

great, thanks for the info.

funny story, back when i used to use nude textures, a friend saw it and asked if it was a DLC. I laughed my guts out.

Now imagine I had this mod then. I'd say "yes, it's a DLC". He'd probably rush to the steam store.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Excellent work to everyone involved in creating this B-Day (Birthday) suit mod for DOA 5: LR. I'm not sure if it contains all skin mods to cover all the girls in the game, but from what I have read in previous threads here in the forums, some select girls have been left out or not modified yet such as Kristie, Lisa, and Honoka?

It's nice to see that some of the talented modders here have worked hard in taking time to provide easy to use DLC Packages for their mods. In my own opinion it is one of the best, and straight forward methods to add such mods to this game. Some may agree with me, and others may not as I'm aware that there are other methods like Umod that would do a similar job, yet using modded DLC packages is the easiest method for me to apply, and I hope to see more costume and skin mods using the DLC package method.

Thank you to all involved in bringing your creativity and talents to light on these mods. Keep on doing what you do best, and all of your works are truly appreciated.

Sarcasm83

Potential Patron
NOW FOR THIS TO NOT CRASH YOUR GAME, you need:

-Aloha/Ninja 2015/Halloween Pre Order DLC

-Fun Theme Set

-Halloween Debut Set

-Tropical Paradise Set

-Variety Set

....seriously? :|

Total 240,96€ -> 258,97 dollars. Good GOD that's hefty. Team Ninja better not be mad at modders, as this is going to sell a ton of DLC.

Well then, I better start saving money - see you people in a few months when I come back to ask advice how to install all of this after screwing it up :D

Either way, looking GREAT. A huge thank you for everyone involved!

You do not need any of the DLC to use the custom DLC nude mods. I tested running them with no DLC and they worked fine. Just make a folder called DLC in the game directory where game.exe is. You still need the cracked steam_api for it to work though..

Oh, wait - thank God :D I'm fine with buying some DLC but .. buying all of them would just make me get the regrets of buying virtual clothing :O (HashtagI'mSoPoor ;P)

Edit: Mother of GOD - it works beautifully.

Only issue; The pictures I take with the "camera mode" no longer get saved. At least not in the steam screenshots folder/library where they normally do. Any idea what's up with that - and if they just save in a different location thanks to the custom launcher etc.?
Sure, taking screenshots via steam works still, but as I actually like taking wallpaper-ish pictures (on top of the plain pervy ones), I kinda liked having the depth-of-field setting that's not possible with just a screenshot..

My save did reset, but I don't mind - I hadn't played alot yet (Nothing I couldn't re-play)..

Oh and someone mentioned risking their steam account.... Hmm - I installed it all on my legit steam copy :I
Is that bad? :S

NotMe

Content Creator
Oh and someone mentioned risking their steam account.... Hmm - I installed it all on my legit steam copy :I
Is that bad? :S
The game doesn't even use VAC. While I obviously can't be 100% certain, I'm pretty sure that you're safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.