[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body) - COMPLETE EDITION (1 Viewer)

FranBunnyFFXII

Potential Patron
Does this require any DLC?
Nope.
Also, guide on installation?
After reading all over these threads and being overwhelmed, i finally figured it out. I couldn't get lnk reshuffle to work but autolink does, and it makes this easy.

1. Download autolink from this place: MEGA
2. unrar/zip whatever you use and copy the contents to your steamapps/common/Dead or Alive 5 Last Round folder like this: https://i.imgur.com/ZmeXyCJ.png
3. Now that it's in your DOA5LR folder in steam, you go into the Autolink folder that's in your DoA5 steam folder.
4. Open a New Window and go to the downloaded mod folder for Saaf's HLOD mod, Then to the TMC-TMCL Folder, and copy the specific character's name you want to see modded in game say KASUMI and Ayane and you Copy those and then Paste them into the AutoLink Folder. Just copy paste them from the mod download to the DoA autolink folder. Like this: https://i.imgur.com/0ZdtqoC.png
5. Now open the game. Here I'm not sure if this happens to everyone but i get an odd crash but the game still launches, and the mod works for me. Error here: https://i.imgur.com/xfxjc35.png
6. Now pick the character you want to see with massive breasts, say Kasumi and go to Detail on ANY costume and press Left/Right and you will see the version pop up.
7. Each folder you copy over from Saaf's TMC folder to the Autolink folder inside the DoA folder will give you the full set of small breasts to Lethal massive breasts when you go over a character's details.

End Result: Ayane Lethal vs Kasumi Normal https://i.imgur.com/UIi0dW8.jpg
Video: game 2018-02-07 04-14-11-122 - Streamable

Hope this made this a lot more simple and easy to understand.
Have fun.

SaafRats

Content Creator
Nope.

After reading all over these threads and being overwhelmed, i finally figured it out. I couldn't get lnk reshuffle to work but autolink does, and it makes this easy.

1. Download autolink from this place: MEGA
  2. unrar/zip whatever you use and copy the contents to your steamapps/common/Dead or Alive 5 Last Round folder like this:
  3. Now that it's in your DOA5LR folder in steam, you go into the Autolink folder that's in your DoA5 steam folder.
  4. Open a New Window and go to the downloaded mod folder for Saaf's HLOD mod, Then to the TMC-TMCL Folder, and copy the specific character's name you want to see modded in game say KASUMI and Ayane and you Copy those and then Paste them into the AutoLink Folder. Just copy paste them from the mod download to the DoA autolink folder. Like this:
  5. Now open the game. Here I'm not sure if this happens to everyone but i get an odd crash but the game still launches, and the mod works for me. Error here:
  6. Now pick the character you want to see with massive breasts, say Kasumi and go to Detail on ANY costume and press Left/Right and you will see the version pop up.
  7. Each folder you copy over from Saaf's TMC folder to the Autolink folder inside the DoA folder will give you the full set of small breasts to Lethal massive breasts when you go over a character's details.

End Result: Ayane Lethal vs Kasumi Normal
Video: game 2018-02-07 04-14-11-122 - Streamable

Hope this made this a lot more simple and easy to understand.
Have fun.

Thanks a lot for this detailed instructions, I will use this post as reference in the OP.

Btw, I'm updating the pack here (after maybe 2 years). Now it includes all, and the mod files are Autolink ready.

Ruhan

Vivacious Visitor
Just want to share this animated PNG for the Steam app. All I did was take a preexisting video, slap the game logo on it, and convert it into an animated PNG which the steam app supports.

ezgif-6-5a82b06c0e01.png

Deidara

Writer
No.

Después de leer todos estos hilos y sentirme abrumado, finalmente lo descubrí. No pude hacer que la reorganización de lnk funcionara, pero el enlace automático sí lo hace, y lo hace fácil.

1. Descargar autoenlace desde este lugar: MEGA
2. descomprima/descomprima lo que use y copie el contenido en su carpeta steamapps/common/Dead or Alive 5 Last Round de esta manera:
3. Ahora que está en su carpeta DOA5LR en Steam, vaya a la carpeta Autolink que está en su carpeta DoA5 Steam.
4. Abra una ventana nueva y vaya a la carpeta de mods descargados para el mod HLOD de Saaf, luego a la carpeta TMC-TMCL, y copie el nombre del personaje específico que desea ver modificado en el juego, diga KASUMI y Ayane, cópielos y luego pegue en la carpeta AutoLink. Simplemente cópielos y péguelos desde la descarga del mod a la carpeta de autoenlace de DoA. Me gusta esto:
5. Ahora abre el juego. Aquí, no estoy seguro de si esto les sucede a todos, pero tengo un bloqueo extraño, pero el juego aún se inicia y el mod funciona para mí. Error aquí:
6. Ahora elige el personaje que quieres ver con senos enormes, di Kasumi y ve a Detalle en CUALQUIER disfraz y presiona Izquierda/Derecha y verás que aparece la versión.
7. Cada carpeta que copie de la carpeta TMC de Saaf a la carpeta Autolink dentro de la carpeta DoA le dará el conjunto completo de senos pequeños a senos masivos letales cuando repase los detalles de un personaje.

Resultado final: Ayane Lethal vs Kasumi Normal
Video: juego 2018-02-07 04-14-11-122 - Streamable

Espero que esto haya hecho esto mucho más simple y fácil de entender.
Ya no esta el archivo, podrías volverlo a subir

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.