Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (9 Viewers)

JohnnySingh

Potential Patron
With GIMP too? Damn!

I have been trying with Photoshop, and I could open, edit and export, but STO crashes when it tries to load the texture.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Trying to make new or edit textures is not that easy. You need 2 tools to convert them and it only work with old textures files. Dont ask me why. All the files that are on the NM can be edited, but you need the DDStoWTX tool, I have aldeay place it some where.

On gimp you need the DDS plug in, and then, depending on the texture (N, E, Nx, D, C or S) is how you save it. Its complex. Some day when I have the time I will make a guide, but its needs to be a video or something like that.

At any case, if anyone wants to make a new texture, you can send it to me on a DDS file or PNG, what ever, and when I have the time I could make it happen.

JohnnySingh

Potential Patron
Yes, I understand.

I already had downloaded DDStoWTX tool previously, and I'm aware of compression methods and stuff.

My problem was merely how to replicate those parameters with Photoshop when exporting (and perhaps how to import too), and by what I can see, there is a similar problem with GIMP.

Anyway, I like your idea; I'm gonna edit the files, and send them to you. Greetings!

RisaStar222

Potential Patron
screenshot_2022-11-27-11-46-50.jpg

Working 100%. U guys rock!

JohnnySingh

Potential Patron
Yes, the textures looks dirty, but that its from the original ones. They look like that. About the nipples, they are the same size as the old one, in fact, they are the old ones. The problem is that they change size with the size of the bubs, so if I make them bigger, on bigger bubs they will also get bigger and ugly.

If u are good with photoshop I can give you the originals, not edited textures and you can make a new vagina and tits and options with pubic hair. Then u can send them back so I can make them Wtex.

This are the original textures from the game on DDS file. If anyone wants to try to edit them, I can convert them back to the STo format.
Hi again, does a 2048x2048 pixels version of the hips exist?

Beelzebozo

Vivacious Visitor
Hey, I just noticed there are a bunch of non-adult mods for STO on the Nexus that were made within this year. Any chance they might help with getting things working here?

Freeman71

Potential Patron
Hey, I just noticed there are a bunch of non-adult mods for STO on the Nexus that were made within this year. Any chance they might help with getting things working here?

I'd have to say no. I looked at these files and it looked like they were all audio replacers. Changing music or sound effects within the game.

TrekTiddies

Vivacious Visitor
Hey folks! While I don't have an update for things in-game, I stumbled across a thread of people kitbashing ships by editing demo files. Using the same principles, and the textures from this mod, it's possible to change things completely client-side in a demo file to be a bit more sexy. DO NOT do this in editing costume files for playing the game, that's how you get banned. But changing up the data in a demo file is perfectly fine and entirely client-side. Nothing done in the demo file will affect your appearance on a server while playing the game.

As evidence, Here's my romulan captain dancing in an orion bikini, without that uncomfortable looking set of metal panties.

screenshot_2022-12-09-18-17-24.jpg screenshot_2022-12-09-18-21-34.jpg screenshot_2022-12-09-18-21-45.jpg screenshot_2022-12-09-18-15-14.jpg screenshot_2022-12-09-18-15-40.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Hey folks! While I don't have an update for things in-game, I stumbled across a thread of people kitbashing ships by editing demo files. Using the same principles, and the textures from this mod, it's possible to change things completely client-side in a demo file to be a bit more sexy. DO NOT do this in editing costume files for playing the game, that's how you get banned. But changing up the data in a demo file is perfectly fine and entirely client-side. Nothing done in the demo file will affect your appearance on a server while playing the game.

As evidence, Here's my romulan captain dancing in an orion bikini, without that uncomfortable looking set of metal panties.

View attachment 141494View attachment 141490View attachment 141491View attachment 141492View attachment 141493
Where is this thread?

TrekTiddies

Vivacious Visitor
Where is this thread?
So having found it again, it's not quite 100% what we're looking for, as it deals with ships, but I found the same system works with costumes for captains. And I was mistaken, it is only one guy making a post, not a full thread.

Each block of code indicates a specific mesh and texture to render, for example
Part
{
Bone Stf_Uniformupper
Geometry F_Uniformu_Metalbikinitop_Orion_02
Material Orion_Metal_Parts_02
Patterntexture Orion_Metal_Parts_02
Color_0 21, 21, 21, 255
Color_1 21, 21, 21, 255
Color_2 21, 21, 21, 255
Color_3 21, 21, 21, 255
}

is used to render a black orion metal bra. Removing this segment of code causes the bra to not be loaded, leaving the character with only a bare chest. However the chest and legs are also "parts" described this way. So to render the bare torso and legs you need for example

Part
{
Bone Stf_Chest
Geometry F_Chest_Basic_01
Material Basic_Chest_Skin_F_01
Patterntexture Basic_Skin_Mm
DetailTexture F_Chest_Bare_01_N
Color_0 64, 64, 64, 255
Color_1 64, 64, 64, 255
Color_2 64, 64, 64, 255
Color_3 64, 64, 64, 255
Colorlink MirrorGroup
}

Part
{
Bone Stf_Hips
Geometry F_Hips_Basic_01
Material Basic_Hips_Skin_F_01
Patterntexture Basic_Skin_Mm
DetailTexture F_Hips_Bare_01_N
Color_0 64, 64, 64, 255
Color_1 64, 64, 64, 255
Color_2 64, 64, 64, 255
Color_3 64, 64, 64, 255
Colorlink MirrorGroup
}

the best way I found was to get a skimpy outfit, one that already includes the chest and legs, then change the Geometry part on the legs to F_Hips_Basic_01 to get the regular legs as opposed to the skirt legs. From there just remove the blocks that relate to clothing, and voila. Nude character. Just be careful not to remove the blocks of code relating to body parts like feet, hands, head, eyes, et cetera. Be warned, there are multiple instances of the costume in the demo file for some reason, I have found it best to replace all instances of the costume you want to replace. It may not be necessary, but it's the most reliable.

BR628

Writer
Hello, I have a question about the mod, is it possible to change the appearance of a human to a Trill?
Thanks for your help ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.