Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (6 Viewers)

MohawkDaddy75

Potential Patron
So having found it again, it's not quite 100% what we're looking for, as it deals with ships, but I found the same system works with costumes for captains. And I was mistaken, it is only one guy making a post, not a full thread.

Each block of code indicates a specific mesh and texture to render, for example
Part
{
Bone Stf_Uniformupper
Geometry F_Uniformu_Metalbikinitop_Orion_02
Material Orion_Metal_Parts_02
Patterntexture Orion_Metal_Parts_02
Color_0 21, 21, 21, 255
Color_1 21, 21, 21, 255
Color_2 21, 21, 21, 255
Color_3 21, 21, 21, 255
}

is used to render a black orion metal bra. Removing this segment of code causes the bra to not be loaded, leaving the character with only a bare chest. However the chest and legs are also "parts" described this way. So to render the bare torso and legs you need for example

Part
{
Bone Stf_Chest
Geometry F_Chest_Basic_01
Material Basic_Chest_Skin_F_01
Patterntexture Basic_Skin_Mm
DetailTexture F_Chest_Bare_01_N
Color_0 64, 64, 64, 255
Color_1 64, 64, 64, 255
Color_2 64, 64, 64, 255
Color_3 64, 64, 64, 255
Colorlink MirrorGroup
}

Part
{
Bone Stf_Hips
Geometry F_Hips_Basic_01
Material Basic_Hips_Skin_F_01
Patterntexture Basic_Skin_Mm
DetailTexture F_Hips_Bare_01_N
Color_0 64, 64, 64, 255
Color_1 64, 64, 64, 255
Color_2 64, 64, 64, 255
Color_3 64, 64, 64, 255
Colorlink MirrorGroup
}

the best way I found was to get a skimpy outfit, one that already includes the chest and legs, then change the Geometry part on the legs to F_Hips_Basic_01 to get the regular legs as opposed to the skirt legs. From there just remove the blocks that relate to clothing, and voila. Nude character. Just be careful not to remove the blocks of code relating to body parts like feet, hands, head, eyes, et cetera. Be warned, there are multiple instances of the costume in the demo file for some reason, I have found it best to replace all instances of the costume you want to replace. It may not be necessary, but it's the most reliable.

I decided to play with this method a little tonight and found it to be quite interesting. I decided to see if I could use this method to get some of the NPC characters to drop their clothes as well, and I think I have found a way to do so.

While going through the code I noticed that each character has a Costumev5 block. The NPC blocks are pretty basic because they call back to the server

Costumev5 { Dirtiedcount 2 Hreferencedcostume Msn_Terran_2409_Terran_Killy_F_01 }

Meanwhile the code for the player has all the costume info for our character. As a test I copied the Costumev5 code block from my player section and replaced the code for all the NPCs with it, the result is a scene where every character is my toon.

That tells me if I take the time to go through and get all the Scalevalues to recreate the characters I could then go through and replace any character in any scene and have them wear whatever I want. The biggest PITA is getting all the scalevalues for the NPCs, does anyone know of a method to get those values other than doing my best to recreate the character in the tailor then grabbing the values from a demorecord file?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221217_085754.png
    Screenshot_20221217_085754.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 234

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
I decided to play with this method a little tonight and found it to be quite interesting. I decided to see if I could use this method to get some of the NPC characters to drop their clothes as well, and I think I have found a way to do so.

While going through the code I noticed that each character has a Costumev5 block. The NPC blocks are pretty basic because they call back to the server

Costumev5 { Dirtiedcount 2 Hreferencedcostume Msn_Terran_2409_Terran_Killy_F_01 }

Meanwhile the code for the player has all the costume info for our character. As a test I copied the Costumev5 code block from my player section and replaced the code for all the NPCs with it, the result is a scene where every character is my toon.

That tells me if I take the time to go through and get all the Scalevalues to recreate the characters I could then go through and replace any character in any scene and have them wear whatever I want. The biggest PITA is getting all the scalevalues for the NPCs, does anyone know of a method to get those values other than doing my best to recreate the character in the tailor then grabbing the values from a demorecord file?

Are you using the demorecord tool? It has an option to replace all the NPCs.

Just go to the tailor with your character or even a BOFF, make the costume you want, save it, and then replace the NPC you want to replace.

TrekTiddies

Vivacious Visitor

Yeah I ran into this issue too. I was hoping to get my captain into some NPC-only outfits using demorecord editing like this, but ran into the same issue here. At the moment I don't know of a way to get my hands on the costume files for NPCs.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Is there any way to get rid of the unsightly body seam when using the Dyson Skirt? I've taken to using large utility belts but that kinda defeats the whole nudity thing.

1 Body Seam Dyson Skirt.JPG

nightfury1985

Potential Patron
Another option to hide the seam is the flower accents from the summer event, it has a belt option. It's available off-season in the event store, but you have to convert Lobi to Lohlunat favors (forewarning, it costs a lot or favors). Still not fully nude, I know, but it looks a lot better than the clunky free belts. More feminine.

1673124237371.png

nightfury1985

Potential Patron
Wondering if I could pick the brains of anyone who uses GIMP. I'm new to it, but I'd like to try my hand at making my own tattooed textures for the nude mod. The problem is when I open the DDS files in GIMP (I used Noesis to convert them) I get the transparent grid. I found one forum post in another forum about using Colors>Components>Decompose and decomposing into RGBA and I get the texture then but it's grey. I have no idea if that's what I'm suppose to be using. I've got a little image manipulation experience so adding the tattoos should be no problem, once I can figure out the program.

Scratch the above, I figured that bit out. New problem: When I try to convert back to .wtex, I get nothing. I'm using Wtex2DDS to do the conversion. I put the dds file into the folder with Wtex2DDS and click on DDS->WTEX,then it just sits there like it's waiting for something. Sorry for asking so much, I tried for a long ass time by myself but came up empty.

Last edited:

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
You cant use Noesis to convert Wtex to DDS. You need to do all with Wtex2DDS.
Wtex2DDS creates files that you need to convert Wtext to DDS and DDS to Wtex

nightfury1985

Potential Patron
Thanks. I can now add the tattoos, problem is they don't show up in game. Like, they show up in the status box when zoomed in, but in character mode walking around I can just barely see a shadow. I'm sure it's probably something obvious I'm forgetting and I'll likely figure it out at some point.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
I know this has been addressed before but...how do you resolve the cloaked Klink torso issue?
At first it was kinda funny...but I'm quickly losing the sense of immersion....

1an invisible cloaked klingon.JPG

Thanks in advance.

chronepis

Potential Patron
It is the Mirror Klingon Bortasqu' Outfit that causes the regular Bortasqu on both males and females to have missing torsos.

You have to go into the mods folder and delete that file. I cannot remember which one of the files is for the Mirror Bortasqu. You are gonna have to check the post with the that contained the original Nm.rar attachment. I believe it was posted there about which file it is.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
It is the Mirror Klingon Bortasqu' Outfit that causes the regular Bortasqu on both males and females to have missing torsos.

You have to go into the mods folder and delete that file. I cannot remember which one of the files is for the Mirror Bortasqu. You are gonna have to check the post with the that contained the original Nm.rar attachment. I believe it was posted there about which file it is.
Got it here:

Patch2.5
-
Mirror Bortasqu top is now nude (Lobi or Legendary Terran galaxy). This would make the normal Bortasqu uniform useless, so you if you dont want to use it, remove the M_Uniformu_klingonfleetofficer_01_E file from the Klingon folder.

Thanks guys

So I understand now....
If you delete the M_Uniformu_klingonfleetofficer_01_E file from the Klingon folder the invisible torso goes away, but so also does the nude version of the Mirror Klingon Bortasqu

All things considered...I'll keep the boobies.....

Sigh

Last edited:

annemarie

Casual Client
well, I'm sad. I thought the lab coat and naked underneath would be something fun, but the devs limited the uniforms that go underneath the coat, bummed

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.