Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (10 Viewers)

Skydream

Potential Patron
Apologies if I'm being dense, but I can't find a download link for this mod at all. Is it working? And if so, where is the download? There's a lot of pages in this thread and some help finding it would help!
I've looked in the first post but see no link there. Thanks!

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Apologies if I'm being dense, but I can't find a download link for this mod at all. Is it working? And if so, where is the download? There's a lot of pages in this thread and some help finding it would help!
I've looked in the first post but see no link there. Thanks!
You're not dense. Here's a link to what I suspect you want.
https://www.undertow.club/downloads/star-trek-online-nude-mods-the-nudist-generation-edition.3688/
When you reach the linked page. look for the big blue button that says Download.

Skydream

Potential Patron
Perfect, thank you!

Now...any idea what this is all about when I install it?

Initializing Breast patching environment...
Updating Breast .bin...
[25067/49173] Bin\Scaleinfos.Bin
Updating SkelInfos .bin...
[25096/49173] Bin\Skelinfos.Bin
1 file(s) copied.
1 file(s) copied.
Unpacking Breasts .bin...
Loading bin...
Read Flags value of 0
Read extra file info of length: 4
Don't know how to handle 'Scaleinfos' with a hash of '3615348613'.
Unpacking SkelInfos .bin...
Loading bin...
Read Flags value of 0
Read extra file info of length: 4
Don't know how to handle 'SkelInfos' with a hash of '4168720001'.
Initialized, Moving to Breasts Patching.
Compiling Boob.diffs...
The system cannot find the path specified.
0 file(s) copied.
1 file(s) copied.
The system cannot find the path specified.
0 file(s) copied.
1 file(s) copied.
Patching Breasts...
The directory name is invalid.
can't find file to patch at input line 3
Perhaps you should have used the -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|*** C:\Users\Fox\Desktop\testcomp\Original\Scaleinfos\Startrekfemalescalegroups.xml 2019-03-14 17:43:46.190714500 +0200
|--- C:\Users\Fox\Desktop\testcomp\Mod\1-5x_Scaleinfos\Startrekfemalescalegroups.xml 2017-10-15 23:47:08.000000000 +0200
--------------------------
File to patch:

Sanfu23

Potential Patron
Currently only textures are working, so don't select anything else. There are post in the thread with already replaced textures. Just download and copy them.

Last edited:

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
Hello, I have a question in general. It is possiblen that someone can edit the upper formal wear in the way, so that this clothe are fully nude and not covered the belly? As I tried, to edit from the wtex to .dds over photoshop and convert back, the place from the belly was hidden, no texture.

annemarie

Casual Client
S Skydream ABee ABee the textures are what they are.
if you are new to this, you need the last texture zip, and you need the path where your install is. this path should look like this:
it should be under the arc or steam directories. I would search for Star Trek Online to find the path if you don't know where it is.

Note there are TWO Star Trek Online folders you want the one that is Star tek online>Live>Star trek online

1667600191203-png.140381

the files are here

needless to say, close the game before you unzip the textures

put this file in the local data folder and unzip it it will unfold the texture library and sub folders.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Hello, I have a question in general. It is possiblen that someone can edit the upper formal wear in the way, so that this clothe are fully nude and not covered the belly? As I tried, to edit from the wtex to .dds over photoshop and convert back, the place from the belly was hidden, no texture.

Formal top uses a skin texture where there is no abdomen, so you will end up with no abdomen.

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
Yes, apply for a job on Cryptic and change the body model for the formal costume, lol.

What we have is what we can have.
So you're telling me that in every other game that exists modding is so easy and STO is the only MMO where you don't get access to textures and nothing at all? For years I've heard about STO "we can only work with what we have of it". Is there no one left for this game who knows how to extract the game data to create new ways to mod properly and sensibly in this game?

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
It requires a special tool to get to the files, and the person that created it isn't/hasn't/won't release it for use.

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
It requires a special tool to get to the files, and the person that created it isn't/hasn't/won't release it for use.
Then we should think about a alternative for it. We cannot for ever wait "that someone appears back".

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
No, those are the textures. We can change them at discretion, and its the only thing currently working.

What we cant change is the model, and even if we can, you would get ban for it.

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
No, those are the textures. We can change them at discretion, and its the only thing currently working.

What we cant change is the model, and even if we can, you would get ban for it.
Okies where is in STO the different from other games like ffxiv or bdo?
Even genshin have a anti-cheat system and it is still possible to change stuff without get banned.
In FFXIV you can change almost everything without get banned. So I still not rlly understand where the problem are in STO

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
And what have FFXIV to do with STO? They are 2 different games with 2 different engines.
You dont need a cheat engine, you only need a kid that takes a screenshot of your character and report u and thats it.

Anyway.. do as you wish, you wont be able to advance more than what we already did, is your time to loss.

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
And what have FFXIV to do with STO? They are 2 different games with 2 different engines.
You dont need a cheat engine, you only need a kid that takes a screenshot of your character and report u and thats it.

Anyway.. do as you wish, you wont be able to advance more than what we already did, is your time to loss.
Again. Where is the problem to change the "body model's" only client side?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.