Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (4 Viewers)

Poplan

Content Creator
It looks like the STO patcher is putting localdata in the folder ABOVE where it is run (..\localdata), I'm sure it's a bug. (It's an empty folder). Since it's not GameClient.exe doing it, I don't think it's impacting the game any. annemarie annemarie In your case it would be above the first "Star Trek Online" folder in your structure.

Quaren

Content Creator
With the current basic batch installers I doubt it'll cause any issues with the current version of the mod (seeing as it has to be done manually).

Daedalus

Content Creator
I have that too, but that specific localdata folder has a file called _SWMWindowPosList.txt that only holds this:
Code:
{

List
{
    Windowtype 2
    Dlgresourceid 131
    Width 219
    Height 92
}
}

F

FranklyMyDear

there is a localdata folder in my steam path too, but it's been there since sept 2018.
what is interesting is that I have both x64 and x86 folders with files in it, both are dated from the 6th.
I did nothing to deliberately download them both

View attachment 88366
View attachment 88367

Yep, mine has been there since the 11th of September 2018. Oddly though, it's empty save for a single .txt file named "_SWMWindowPosList". It consists of a tiny bit of code, quoted below, and a few blank lines.

{

List
{
Windowtype 2
Dlgresourceid 131
Width 229
Height 102
}
}

Even more oddly, I have the same folder repeated in my STO file, dating back to the 2nd of April 2015, with another file of the same name! The data in side said file is slightly different, but that's it.

{

List
{
Windowtype 2
Dlgresourceid 131
Width 219
Height 92
}
}

annemarie

Casual Client
and somehow I managed to avoid crashing unbtil now. the T'Pau is crashing me. I'm assuming the skelinfo file is the culprit? anyone know which page the fix is linked to?

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
and somehow I managed to avoid crashing unbtil now. the T'Pau is crashing me. I'm assuming the skelinfo file is the culprit? anyone know which page the fix is linked to?

yea its likely the skelinfo file thats crashing you.
I'm bussy working on the installer here and there now that I have a freshly reloaded pc :)
Its a bit timeconsuming with what I am changing but it should give some better forward compatability with stuff like new ships / species / bodyparts chaning on uniforms...
It is however a small tradeoff with install time because rather then bundling the .bin it will extract a new .bin and then apply onto it, on the flip side this means most issues after an update can be fixed by simply running the installer again.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
The wait is over and the Installer for 3.5 - "Age of Uncovering" is ready.
The-ZTS is a bit stuck atm to link to the main page so posting it directly for now when it oneday finishes uploading

+ Rebuild patching system to use Diff and Patch.
~ Precompiled bins for Clothing / Jiggle / Breast Size / Skel Info / Animations nolonger included.
~ Latest bins will be extracted directly from the local game installation.
~ This will slightly increase installation time.
~ Required for Diff and Patching to be fully utilised.
~ Patching Diffs can be directly applied to freshly unpacked bin files.
~ This should add forward compatability with game updates.
~ Most issues / Crashes after a game updates can be fixed by re-running the installer.

+ Corrected a filesystem error that caused Daedalus's Body Art to not show up on the lower body ingame.

+ Fixed the duplicate entries under the Sex category of Daedalus's Body Art.
~ These were never duplicates, they are separate variants.
~ They have been accordingly renamed V1 and V2.

+ Added a new "Perky" jiggle option.

+ Added an even smaller breast size option.

- Removed a nonfunctional "Default Texture" option.

+ Added Shiro-kun's Abyssinian Fur texture to the Skins as an optional addition. Meow :wink:

+ Added Juanmanuelt Skins option

+ Fixed custom breast size

+ Fixed custom Jiggle

* Updated Installer *
STO Nude mods 3.5.1 Installer Direct Link

Last edited:

Quaren

Content Creator
Okay...so if I understand this correctly, unless something major happens, no more updates necessary? We just rerun the installer with each update and are good to go?

Did this decrease the overall size of the download as well so more textures and options can be packed in?

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Finally only took 7 attempts to upload

Okay...so if I understand this correctly, unless something major happens, no more updates necessary? We just rerun the installer with each update and are good to go?

Did this decrease the overall size of the download as well so more textures and options can be packed in?

Yip, General issues should fix themselves by simply re-running the installer and not require a new installer.
If a clothing part undergoes a major change diff will simply fail to apply for that clothing part instead of breaking it completely.
New clothing and ships by default will just become part of pathed .bins

New parameter options that usually causes crashes and require a new installer will still happen although crashes migh be a bit less and get avoided indirectly. Usually new parameters also mean new hashes and sins the unpacker expects a certain hash on the newly extracted bin it will fail to unpack the bin that kills off the rest of the chain requiring that bin. In the end it means the bin that would have crashed regardless nolonger get recompiled and copied over to cause the crash :P

Overal size is mostly due to textures and uninstall wrapper rather then the precompiled bins.

Last edited:

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Got a installer patcher done that directly updates the installer .exe
Copy STO Nude Mods v3.5 - Age of Uncovering.exe file to the same folder as patch.bat
Run Patch.bat
And you have the new STO Nude Mods v3.5.1 - Age of Uncovering.exe with the applied patch.
This is totally optional and its only a minor texture fix to replace an incorrect texture with the correct texture but if you havent seen the correct texture you wont even notice the wrong texture.

Alternatively you can download the full STO Nude mods 3.5.1 Installer

IMPORTANT THIS IS ONLY A PATCHER TO UPDATE THE 3.5 INSTALLER TO 3.5.1 AND REQUIRES THE 3.5 INSTALLER TO WORK

Attachments

Last edited:

Poplan

Content Creator
Shiro-kun Shiro-kun Are Orion belts/loincloths supposed to still be visible? (My Orion female character is topless but not bottomless) (Should add that this is the new STO Nude Mods v3.5.1 - Age of Uncovering_15-03 installer.)

Last edited:

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Why does windows forbid me this download? It says Virus detected download failed. Is it a defender thing?

Disabled defender realtime support which allowed me to download the mod.
Will turn it back on after the download.

Last edited:

Daedalus

Content Creator
Why does windows forbid me this download? It says Virus detected download failed. Is it a defender thing?

Yeah, it's a defender thing. Happens to me too.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Shiro-kun Shiro-kun Are Orion belts/loincloths supposed to still be visible? (My Orion female character is topless but not bottomless) (Should add that this is the new STO Nude Mods v3.5.1 - Age of Uncovering_15-03 installer.)

Damn overwrote 1 set of loincloth options with another. 1 gives an option to not use a loincloth on the orion belt, the other makes the belt invisible..

Its seen as a supper rare file by Avast sins its new so Avast treasts it suspiciosly and blocks it. Probably a simular reason defender blocks it.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Shiro-kun Shiro-kun Is it possible to switch seductive stance with Captain Killy's stance?

Or do we need The ZTS for those shenanigans :wink:?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.