Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (6 Viewers)

Daedalus

Content Creator
Did you download the archive from Shiro-kun's post (Here) and put the costumegeo bin file in the bin folder of your install? Should work then.

The ZTS

Content Creator
I'm sorry to be having to say this, all, but life has finally reached a point where I can no longer work on the mod, at least temporarily. I know this has been a while coming now, and I'm sorry to have to break the news. I've transferred most of my dev environment to Shiro-kun Shiro-kun and will still be around to help them out. I'm slightly burned out from the sheer amount of changes going on and I can't keep up with it.

I've been working for a while now on moving, now that my position has been confirmed, I'll be heading out to Atlanta within the next few weeks.

Take heed though all! Shiro-kun Shiro-kun and I have pretty good communications still going on. I've still got my copy of everything, don't worry. I just figure that for now Shiro is going to have better time to be working on this.

This isn't goodbye, it's just see you soon. :D

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
I don't know if this helps any thing but I removed The Costume bin from my mannurel install of this mod and now my Cardassians no longer turn invisable The problem with that is now none of my crew is naked. So is their any way to fix the costume so that the Cardassians no longer turn invisable when making them completly nude?

Agentflash18462

Potential Patron
Ok well repacked scale files and dynamic files. Funny till this morning my Dynmove was working without issues but after a Gonkra everything went wacky. As soon as I try and swap animations other then the seductive ones game takes forever to loadup ?
Remove animation swaps and no issues. Add old one that was working and 15+ min before I can even move.

Only contains
Breast sizes 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 / perky
Dynbouncer for breast jiggle
Skelinfos required for breast jiggle and breast sizes to function correctly.
Dynmove replaces only 2 of the animations. legkick and wavehands :(

I forgot how to edit the jiggle setting, could someone please explain it to me?

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
I thought shaving would prevent crabs.....

Daedalus

Content Creator
I forgot how to edit the jiggle setting, could someone please explain it to me?
Editing the jiggle setting is done in the startrekfemale.xml file in the ...\Custom Breast Jiggle\DynBouncer folder.
Alter the values of spring (boobs springiness), damprate (how long the boobs bounce) and maxdist (how far the boobs bounce). But to test it you'd need an updated version of custom jiggle, which is, afaik, still in the works of coming back (hopefully).

Agentflash18462

Potential Patron
Editing the jiggle setting is done in the startrekfemale.xml file in the ...\Custom Breast Jiggle\DynBouncer folder.
Alter the values of spring (boobs springiness), damprate (how long the boobs bounce) and maxdist (how far the boobs bounce). But to test it you'd need an updated version of custom jiggle, which is, afaik, still in the works of coming back (hopefully).

alright thank you

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Is there anything I can do on my end to de-nudify skants without the nude textures clipping through?

Yes and no, its one of those cases where fixing one issue causes another issue but there is light at the end its just a lot of manual work having it fixed. What happens is by default nuding upper and lower clothing causes a gap to appear between torso and hips. By gap I don't mean a simple seam but an actual large gap. This is caused by the default hips model that skirts use being thinner then the torso model and once the skirt is hidden then the thinner model does not match the torso model.
To fix the gap issue the thinner hips model was swapped with the normal model but with the side effect of now having the normal model load in on skirts that has not been turned invisible giving you the klipping issue.

There is the simple way (a lot of manual work) to fix it for both invisible and unedited skirts but the side effects unfortunately outweighs the benefit and the workload to undo those side effects is stupendous to say the least.

I will be messing about a bit this weekend with the original mod files The ZTS The ZTS sent my way and although I probably wont be able to work on the installer I should be able to get a manual install put together. Now I atleast have all the files and a clean base to work off :)

bberge

Potential Patron
Thanks for the explanation, Shiro-kun! I know that the skirt clipping has been an issue for years, but now I understand what the actual technical issue is. Good to know that we have such knowledgeable people working on this mod. :)

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Ok freshly repacked mod.
Contains all the base nude mod stuff + some options for breast size and now also breast jiggle.
A simple batch file (install.bat) added to give some help with breast sizes and breast jiggle options. All it really does is copy the relevant file for the selected option to the correct location.

For those who doesn't mind some tailor visits and costume edits and rarely or nether disable there is an experimental costumegeometry.bin file that is the only other viable option to the skirts klipping issue. It fixes the problem while active but when you activate it you will need to visit a tailor to fix outfits and when you disable it you will also need to visit the tailor to fix the outfits.
Tailor does it automatically, you just need to edit and save without needing to change anything.
The klipping has been kickedout of the mod but outfits saved with the mod active have the klipping issue (your side) when the mod is deactivated, Unfortunately its one or the other.

Lastly BIG BIG BIG Thanks to Clamman5 that made the fixed Cardasian files that I could pull in :)

Edit: Included a zip with the default textures that would have been installed with base mod default settings.

Attachments

ST.92.20190205a.19.zip
40.8 MB · Views: 178

Default-texture_library.zip
10.7 MB · Views: 155

Last edited:

Quaren

Content Creator

Does this contain any of the altered animations or just textures? Also does this contain your Caitian textures or the originals?

EDIT: Ooh batch files..I approve. Might I recommend an uninstall.bat that just deletes everything then itself for easy nuking if we screw something up? Not that I will, but you never know....

Last edited:

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Does this contain any of the altered animations or just textures? Also does this contain your Caitian textures or the originals?

EDIT: Ooh batch files..I approve. Might I recommend an uninstall.bat that just deletes everything then itself for easy nuking if we screw something up? Not that I will, but you never know....

O yes it contains all the animation changes and in the experimental folder is another animation one that only replaces some of the base animations and the 2 seductive dances.

Textures is a mixmatch of textures out of my game folder so would contain my Caitian textures. I have limited upload bandwith and complete textures is quite huge. Ill attach default textures options to the post above.

Shift + Del everything = Nuke :P

Daedalus

Content Creator
Updates are always nice, however small. But is custom jiggle in the works of coming back? Maybe size too, but that's still working … for now at least.

Quaren

Content Creator
Updates are always nice, however small. But is custom jiggle in the works of coming back? Maybe size too, but that's still working … for now at least.

Might be able to do it the way you used to manually with an older file, but don't quote me on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.