Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (5 Viewers)

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Shiro-kun Shiro-kun Is it possible to switch seductive stance with Captain Killy's stance?

View attachment 88612

Or do we need The ZTS for those shenanigans :wink:?
I dont think that animation is a looped animation. Looking at Captain Killy animations she hes a standup one with the arm on her hip and then a walk one but no idle one like that.

Also, LOL 3 versions in 2 days :P
Here is 3.5.2 that fixes the Orion Loincloths that got overwritten by the new alternate options.

Option A = Sets the Loincloth as an otional part of the Orion belt, Both the belt and the loincloth remains visible while the loincloth itself can be removed from the belt.
Option B = Both the belt and the loincloths will be invisible. Due to shared loincloths between all the orion belts selecting option B on any of the belts will turn loincloths invisible for all orion belts even the orion belts you selected option A on.

Further striped down about 17MB in final file size cleaning up files and resaving some example images.

Attachments

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
I dont think that animation is a looped animation. Looking at Captain Killy animations she hes a standup one with the arm on her hip and then a walk one but no idle one like that.

Also, LOL 3 versions in 2 days :P
Here is 3.5.2 that fixes the Orion Loincloths that got overwritten by the new alternate options.

Option A = Sets the Loincloth as an otional part of the Orion belt, Both the belt and the loincloth remains visible while the loincloth itself can be removed from the belt.
Option B = Both the belt and the loincloths will be invisible. Due to shared loincloths between all the orion belts selecting option B on any of the belts will turn loincloths invisible for all orion belts even the orion belts you selected option A on.

Further striped down about 17MB in final file size cleaning up files and resaving some example images.

This worked great. I didn't even have to de-install to make it work.
I still have the option of removing both the belt and the loincloth by selecting
Modify>Uniform>Loincloth Klingon with the Bikini Orion Lower Costume and Uniform Bare with Loincloth selected
I have to do that to all of my Orions, but it is nice to have the option.
Thanks so much, Shiro-kun.

Last edited:

Poplan

Content Creator
I have managed to track down Rick (Gibbed) on various sites, explaining that we want to continue working on his toolset (primarily for STO) with a x64 version on github or somewhere. His license file with the last "official" updates he did on his old svn indicate that this should be fine but I want to be certain since this will essentially be a fork based on his work. He seems most active on twitter these days.

Update: Heard back from Gibbed, he migrated the project for us to github to make forking it easier. (His repo is at gibbed/Gibbed.Cryptic )

Update 2: I started a new thread about toolset stuff, it's at Gibbed Toolset - x64 Project

Last edited:

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
I have managed to track down Rick (Gibbed) on various sites, explaining that we want to continue working on his toolset (primarily for STO) with a x64 version on github or somewhere. His license file with the last "official" updates he did on his old svn indicate that this should be fine but I want to be certain since this will essentially be a fork based on his work. He seems most active on twitter these days.

Update: Heard back from Gibbed, he migrated the project for us to github to make forking it easier. (His repo is at gibbed/Gibbed.Cryptic )
Poplan Poplan , do you have a way to track your changes to the 32 bit client from the original repo and get them into the new github repo? I have lost track of who else has been updating the old code to keep the toolset working up to the 64 bit release which has broken most things.

Poplan

Content Creator
Poplan Poplan , do you have a way to track your changes to the 32 bit client from the original repo and get them into the new github repo? I have lost track of who else has been updating the old code to keep the toolset working up to the 64 bit release which has broken most things.

That's one of the things I need to figure out. My initial effort after the fork will be to merge in all the changes made. Once that's done and working (well, at least compiling) will be when the x64 port starts.

siaj

Vivacious Visitor
Yay! I finally have an excuse to play sto again! Thanks. ^_^
(I suppose the crew changer is still fubar at this time?)

bberge

Potential Patron
I realize this is kind of off-topic, but has anyone here played around with saved costume files? I have a little project I'd like to try, but I don't know much about how the tailor information is encoded into the JPG file.

L

Ladaius

Not that it really matters to like 90% of people who use this mod but the playable cardassian species seems to not have an uncovered model, probably because their fairly new to the game and have a custom body texture. I thought I'd let you guys know if you didn't already.

Blogging Ninja

Potential Patron
I was wondering if anyone has any idea how to fix this issue, I thought maybe after the update to get everything working again it would be fixed but I still have this same error
Quick question: on some of the species (ex. Klingon, Reman) the generic humanoid legs texture doesn't seem to match the upper body texture when nude. Is there a way to fix this I don't know about? Its more obvious on the Klingon due to the shininess of the torso.
View attachment 78925

I have the F_Hips_Klg_01_D and F_Hips_Klg_01_N textures and have tried several different texture options from the installer as well as several different clothing options in game. I can live with having a line between torso and hips, what annoys me is the different coloring, shading, and shininess of the skin. Any Ideas?

Blogging Ninja

Potential Patron
Thanks, Unfortunately your textures don't seem to make a difference for me... I feel like I'm missing an option in game since theres one to pick klingon skin or human skin for the chest but I can't find an option like that for the hips/legs.

Daedalus

Content Creator
giphy.gif

SJSvdWalt72

Potential Patron
Does anybody else have a bug where energy weapons, both your ship and other player/npcs seem to all shoot off into a single point off out into space? You still do damage, and see the damage tick numbers, but all beams/Disco beams will shoot into infinity...

Not to mention that the new Mirror episodes are all a bit iffy regarding animations... my Prime Timeline toon saw Mirror Tilly T-posing quite a few times and J'Ula's ship was missing in cutscenes, but my Disco toon didn't have these problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.