Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (3 Viewers)

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Updates are always nice, however small. But is custom jiggle in the works of coming back? Maybe size too, but that's still working … for now at least.
Might be able to do it the way you used to manually with an older file, but don't quote me on that.

You should be able to do both using the old tools included with the installer, Just swap the Dynbouncer.bin(jiggle) and Scaleinfos.bin(breast Size) files for the ones in the .zip, unpack from them, modify and repack using those tools. Just be weary if ether of them makes (should only be Dynbouncer) a Skelinfos.bin file DON'T use that Skelinfos.bin or things will go wonky, if you are unsure if you are using the old one just overwrite the Skelinfos.bin file using the one from the .zip.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Great, just fucked up my entire mod install. Keeps crashing no matter what I try to add or delete. Shoulda never messed with it in the first place.
Aside from texture editing, I'm mod illiterate. :(

EDIT Belay that. Got it back. I'm not messing around with it again until a fix is released for the custom stuff. whew

Last edited:

Poplan

Content Creator
Shiro-kun Shiro-kun I may have some time this month to work on the toolset if it's still needed. (And if so, do you have a preference for a repo for any modifications we make to the toolset? Github, Gitlab? etc?)

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Shiro-kun Shiro-kun I may have some time this month to work on the toolset if it's still needed. (And if so, do you have a preference for a repo for any modifications we make to the toolset? Github, Gitlab? etc?)

yip its still needed. when back from vacation next month I can start working on the code myself. Github works for me.

F

FranklyMyDear

Yeah, they're scrapping it. Dang it! I Always found it handy to get some endeavors done or for some ec grinding.

Some accolades will become flat out impossible to do without it, so get your salt vampire & fed ground kills in quick!

bberge

Potential Patron
Don't know if it'll break the mod but there's a character creator revamp in the works
Redesigning the Character Creator | Star Trek Online
It seems to be onlu UI changes.. lets hope..
It's live now. I've only spent a few minutes looking at it, and I'm not using the mod in all its glory, but it doesn't seem to have broken anything new.

It's just the initial character creation that got a facelift. The full-blown Tailor in the game appears to be the same.

F

FranklyMyDear

It's live now. I've only spent a few minutes looking at it, and I'm not using the mod in all its glory, but it doesn't seem to have broken anything new.

It's just the initial character creation that got a facelift. The full-blown Tailor in the game appears to be the same.

Yeah, the tailor is the same, it's just the initial character creator that got changed.

They utterly wrecked the frame rate in there though! Grr!

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Confirmed...The character creator is just a UI change for initial character creation....nothing new broken in mod.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter

A New Cardie seems to disappear But a Nude (Existing) Cardie stays semi nude.....
Though still without nipples and with a thong covering the vaginal slit and anus.
And a big axial body seam....
And bad Cardassian Hair.

Last edited:

Poplan

Content Creator
Has anyone noticed Star Trek Online creating an empty local_data in the root folder above where the game is installed?

My structure is:

Code:
C:\Games\Star Trek Online\
for the patcher/launcher and sometimes

Code:
C:\Games\local_data
appears

If this is occurring in general, it could be one of the reasons why we're having mod trouble, it there may be a path error in the code (i.e. looking in the wrong place).

annemarie

Casual Client
there is a localdata folder in my steam path too, but it's been there since sept 2018.
what is interesting is that I have both x64 and x86 folders with files in it, both are dated from the 6th.
I did nothing to deliberately download them both

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.