Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (4 Viewers)

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Does anybody else have a bug where energy weapons, both your ship and other player/npcs seem to all shoot off into a single point off out into space? You still do damage, and see the damage tick numbers, but all beams/Disco beams will shoot into infinity...

Not to mention that the new Mirror episodes are all a bit iffy regarding animations... my Prime Timeline toon saw Mirror Tilly T-posing quite a few times and J'Ula's ship was missing in cutscenes, but my Disco toon didn't have these problems.

Are you using V3.5.2 @ 3.5.2 ?
If you are, did you rerun the installer after the last update ?

If you are using an older version or havent rerun the 3.5.2 installer do so. It should fix all the issues you mention above.

Note, With the new 3.5 installers most issues caused by game updates can automatically be fixed by reinstalling the mod and should be your go to first option when you experiance issues after an update.

bikaru

Potential Patron
The latest toolset I have is "STO Gibbed Toolset ST 90. AOD". Is there anything newer I should use if rerunning my edits ingame? (I haven't done so in a few months).

Daedalus

Content Creator
Whilst cruising on teh Intertr0n, I came across command seals from the Fate anime series and I thought "I can totally use this". So I did some editing :wink:

Desktop Screenshot 2019.03.31 - 14.37.35.78.png Desktop Screenshot 2019.03.31 - 11.13.42.79.png Desktop Screenshot 2019.03.31 - 14.37.58.57.png Desktop Screenshot 2019.03.31 - 14.38.15.86.png Desktop Screenshot 2019.03.31 - 14.38.40.04.png

Attachments

command seals.rar
12.7 MB · Views: 105

siaj

Vivacious Visitor
Would it be too much to hope that the crew changer might make a come back some time soon?
I miss have a mostly female (and rather naked ~_^) crew on my ships. :(
Also, it just makes the player chars being naked feel more natural. XD

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Would it be too much to hope that the crew changer might make a come back some time soon?
I miss have a mostly female (and rather naked ~_^) crew on my ships. :(
Also, it just makes the player chars being naked feel more natural. XD
It certainly feels more au natural....if you know what I mean....nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

bikaru

Potential Patron
The latest toolset I have is "STO Gibbed Toolset ST 90. AOD". Is there anything newer I should use if rerunning my edits ingame? (I haven't done so in a few months).

If anyone could please assist, I'm sorry but I fear my question will just be buried & unanswered again (happened a few months ago until I pestered some people lol). If anyone is willing please share &/or note the current version of the toolset I should be using.

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
If anyone could please assist, I'm sorry but I fear my question will just be buried & unanswered again (happened a few months ago until I pestered some people lol). If anyone is willing please share &/or note the current version of the toolset I should be using.
We have been in touch with Gibbed on the interwebs and he has set up a GitHub with his code that the programmers here are working on forking officially. I have not seen anything posted about the status lately.

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
The server problem leads me to the concern that all our work is kept here and if the site did disappear, where would we go and who has a copy of the latest information?

I know there is a move to update the toolset and that has an official gibbed created GitHub despository that will get updated but as for the derivative works we only have this thread and we should be thinking about a cloud based provider to host it.

I don’t know if the old Password42 thread on Lovers Lab would work for everyone or maybe starting a thread somewhere else.

annemarie

Casual Client
Are you using V3.5.2 @ 3.5.2 ?
If you are, did you rerun the installer after the last update ?

If you are using an older version or havent rerun the 3.5.2 installer do so. It should fix all the issues you mention above.

Note, With the new 3.5 installers most issues caused by game updates can automatically be fixed by reinstalling the mod and should be your go to first option when you experiance issues after an update.
do you need to uninstall first?

Daedalus

Content Creator
That tommy gun is awesome. But you'll have to run Shiro-kun's 3.5.2 installer again for it to work correctly. If you don't …. well, your toon will stay frozen (but won't crash) and twist around the midsection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.