Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (6 Viewers)

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
I must have messed something up when I made Body Art and Nude Textures mutually exclusive so they don't needlessly overwrite one another. I'll look at it later tonight when I have the time.

Chastity Belt is a simple program which looks for any instances of CrypticErrorReporter.exe and kills it. Originally I used it to keep Steam from thinking STO was open, but it's useful for not phoning home all the time on the slightest issue.

As for the clipping issue, I'm aware. I'm seeing about doing some manual adjustments to my development environment to make it such that the old Skirt Legs Fix and Belly Geo Fix are integrated and no longer nessecary.

There isn't one for you to use right now. We're still trying to find the textures.

Ok can you keep us updated as to the progress with fixing all the problems with the Cardassiens

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
The ZTS The ZTS Here are the jiggle and scale updates for cardis, havent touched outfits for them. Also included the base textures you asked for. Wtex format. Someone needs to open them with noesis, paint nude details and save over a working wtex format

Attachments

Cardassian updates source.rar
954.5 KB · Views: 110

BlueMedic

Potential Patron
Is it possible to do a skirt remover. so that your just in underwear? that would be amazing. or even a replacer so that you can be in a swimsuit more than just on Risa

Quaren

Content Creator
Is it possible to do a skirt remover. so that your just in underwear? that would be amazing. or even a replacer so that you can be in a swimsuit more than just on Risa

Replacers in all forms are very discouraged on Undertow because of what it entails (bypassing cash shop).

That being said, the option already exists to just remove skirts but I dont think STO has an underwear texture. Might be possible to give characters underwear in place of nudity, but that would have to be added in a a future release.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Replacers in all forms are very discouraged on Undertow because of what it entails (bypassing cash shop).

That being said, the option already exists to just remove skirts but I dont think STO has an underwear texture. Might be possible to give characters underwear in place of nudity, but that would have to be added in a a future release.

Actually, it's not possible to bypass the premium store in STO because all Zen transactions are performed server-side, which in this kind of environment is pretty much the only industry-acceptable way to do something like that.

STO -does- have an underwear texture, it's that default crap grey texture that we saw a couple posts back.

Quaren

Content Creator
Actually, it's not possible to bypass the premium store in STO because all Zen transactions are performed server-side, which in this kind of environment is pretty much the only industry-acceptable way to do something like that.

Correct that's how all MMOs like this work. Replacers are designed to show one armor/costume in place of the one the server says you're wearing (a client-side mod). The BDO section of Undertow has a massive PSA regarding this. A big no-no either way and not something we'll be doing here I'm quite sure.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Is it possible to make Nude Loriss-like mods for Yeoman Rand and Uhura, Seven of Nine, Kira Nerys, and Leeta the Daabo Girl (and all other female Bridge Officer NPCs) nude?
If so....I have a Title for this update......"BOffs in the Buff."

I'm just saying....

Cheers,

Maggot

Last edited:

Daedalus

Content Creator
Whilst taking part in the Dance Off on Risa, I happened to notice a legless Reman female nearby. Still a glitch in the mod somewhere?

legless.png

bberge

Potential Patron
Whilst taking part in the Dance Off on Risa, I happened to notice a legless Reman female nearby. Still a glitch in the mod somewhere?

View attachment 77609

Just checked on Tanis, my Reman captain. Looks like it's specifically with the Rolled Shorts in the Beachwear Separates category. It's not the fault of the mod, it's a bug in the game. I turned off the mod, and it still occurs.

Kanealpha

Potential Patron
THe latest version does not work with the new Model of the excelsior class. Installing nudity is life removes the new model and revertsit back to the old one

Daedalus

Content Creator
I'm going thru the Hur'q missions on the rest of my toons, but that one line from Garak always cracks me up.
"I take it you're not here to update your ensemble, though if you'd like a few suggestions, I'd be happy to provide some."
Lol, saying that to a female captain wearing nothing but her personal shield generator and boots :grin: (though I'd love to see those gone too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.