Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (4 Viewers)

Agentflash18462

Potential Patron
The TOS uniforms seem to be broken

Attachments

• 20180725155722_1.jpg
    20180725155722_1.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
So.... got the event ship..... unsure about others setups, with mine, doesn't much pose an issue since I use AP and have the wonderful glitch that now with the "home" episode gives those using polaron (glitch being the ability to equip dual same type omni-directional beams) Is just weird having a ship with 3/5 weapon setup over a 5/3 4/4 3/3 etc.... though the ship trait will make it worth mastering. Hull heals trigger radiation dot on 3 foes within 3km dmg ignores shields
I still have five days left of floater grinding before I can get it.
Cheers,

Maggot

Asheleigh

Vivacious Visitor
I still have five days left of floater grinding before I can get it.
Cheers,

Maggot
it's just odd having to remember that yeah I got my 2 beam arrays and dbb in front that I often forget the 2 arrays and the omni beams in back.... Yes I fly an AP beam boat....which after upgrading equipment again to max, should see how/if my dps has increased. Best so far done in ISA was 45k being Engi in a fleet reliant. the reliant/fleet variant, and the na'kuhl acheros have the highest turn rates for cruisers. Base turn rate of Acheros is 12 while the reliant/fleet reliant is 11

Quaren

Content Creator
I've found another bug within the installer. Using any of Daedalus's body art unchecks the "Nude Textures" installer option. That's what's causing details like nipples and the like to not show up. Don't use Daedalus's body art until the installer is fixed. I'll keep messing with it to ensure that is in fact the problem.

In the meantime I'm sure things can be manually implemented...somehow.

EDIT: Confirmed. That was the issue. Choosing a body texture removes the base one.

Last edited:

Daedalus

Content Creator
You can work around that by installing the base nude texture, then downloading the archive I posted in the Resources and copy-pasting the required texture(s) manually in the ...\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Female folder.

Blogging Ninja

Potential Patron
Hi Everyone. I recently found this and wanted to say this is a great mod! however I was wondering a few things:

1) is there a list of what is included in this mod somewhere? There are several features I would like more description on what they do.
2) What exactly does Chastity Belt do? all I've been able to find is that I should run it before running STO ut I have no clue what it does and my searches thus far haven't given me any information.
3) FYI my female liberted borg romulan character has some major clipping issues with Talaxian skirts. I'll post pictures when I get the chance.

Thanks for the help!

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Is there a tailor option that will allow Toons to wear the Orion Loincloth or not?

Attachments

• screenshot_2018-07-14-21-17-48.jpg
    screenshot_2018-07-14-21-17-48.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 110

Daedalus

Content Creator
Welcome to the fold, Blogging Ninja. There's a list of the various mod elements when you run the installer. As for the chastity belt, I've no idea as I don't use it.

LordMaggot LordMaggot You forgot one more: "Surprise, Mother Hur'qer!"

JedigeneralPikachu

Potential Patron
I installed the mod but only the bigger breast, jiggle, nipple outline and fishnet stockings worked the mod version is 3.4 the shard version is 87.20180613a.27 im using lighting 2.0 and dynamic lighting can i have some help please

Attachments

• 20180803174115_1.jpg
    20180803174115_1.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 161
  • 20180803174230_1.jpg
    20180803174230_1.jpg
    499.1 KB · Views: 181
  • 20180803174255_1.jpg
    20180803174255_1.jpg
    481.5 KB · Views: 168

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
Ok So I desided to go head and live with the skinny nipple less Cardasiens and reinstaled this mod execpt now my Cardasian brige officers are all turn invisable when they are supposed to be nude. can any body tell me what texture pack I shude use for the Cardasians?

The ZTS

Content Creator
I've found another bug within the installer. Using any of Daedalus's body art unchecks the "Nude Textures" installer option. That's what's causing details like nipples and the like to not show up. Don't use Daedalus's body art until the installer is fixed. I'll keep messing with it to ensure that is in fact the problem.

In the meantime I'm sure things can be manually implemented...somehow.

EDIT: Confirmed. That was the issue. Choosing a body texture removes the base one.

I must have messed something up when I made Body Art and Nude Textures mutually exclusive so they don't needlessly overwrite one another. I'll look at it later tonight when I have the time.

Hi Everyone. I recently found this and wanted to say this is a great mod! however I was wondering a few things:

1) is there a list of what is included in this mod somewhere? There are several features I would like more description on what they do.
2) What exactly does Chastity Belt do? all I've been able to find is that I should run it before running STO ut I have no clue what it does and my searches thus far haven't given me any information.
3) FYI my female liberted borg romulan character has some major clipping issues with Talaxian skirts. I'll post pictures when I get the chance.

Thanks for the help!

Chastity Belt is a simple program which looks for any instances of CrypticErrorReporter.exe and kills it. Originally I used it to keep Steam from thinking STO was open, but it's useful for not phoning home all the time on the slightest issue.

As for the clipping issue, I'm aware. I'm seeing about doing some manual adjustments to my development environment to make it such that the old Skirt Legs Fix and Belly Geo Fix are integrated and no longer nessecary.

Ok So I desided to go head and live with the skinny nipple less Cardasiens and reinstaled this mod execpt now my Cardasian brige officers are all turn invisable when they are supposed to be nude. can any body tell me what texture pack I shude use for the Cardasians?

There isn't one for you to use right now. We're still trying to find the textures.

The ZTS

Content Creator
What clothing maps to this skimpy string thong in the mod?
Can we change its color?

There's a REALLY long story behind why that's there, and it involves a screwup on Cryptic's part. So long that I don't even remember the original story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.