Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (5 Viewers)

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
that actually appears on Cardassians since the mod does not fully work on them. It appeared on Lily I think because when first using the updated mod I had a tattoo selected, and it put her in the thong. As for recoloring? Not sure unless you can actually find and implement the texture itself to replace one of the swimwear bottoms maybe?

I have a Kobali BOFF who has the same Mod modifications as the Cardassians. Non Removable String Thong Thingee and no Nipples.
I've also seen some NPCs on RISA with stringless bikini bottoms. If we could figure out what this dysfunction is and exploit it, it might be the basis for the long-awaited lingerie undies mod.

The missing nipples are a bit distressing, but there might be canonical justification in the case of both the Kobali and the Cardassians.
The Kobali don't reproduce sexually, instead they zombify alien corpses....so no need for breastfeeding or functional breasts or nipples.
The Cardassians look reptilian...instead of mammalian. If they aren't mammals, then no mammaries...or at least no functioning, lactating ones.

I'm certain the Nude Mod Devs, in close consultation with Cryptic Devs, planned it this way. What are the odds that it just happened coincidentally?

I'm just saying.

Maggot

Last edited:

TheCaptain

Potential Patron
I meant if I would edit the other xml-files too by removing the geometry entries.

Sorry, I misunderstood. That's also something you'd have to ask Clamman5, he's the one who created this specific modification, I'm just the end user of it :)

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
I have a Kobali BOFF who has the same Mod modifications as the Cardassians. Non Removable String Thong Thingee and no Nipples.
I've also seen some NPCs on RISA with stringless bikini bottoms. If we could figure out what this dysfunction is and exploit it, it might be the basis for the long-awaited lingerie undies mod.

The missing nipples are a bit distressing, but there might be canonical justification in the case of both the Kobali and the Cardassians.
The Kobali don't reproduce sexually, instead they zombify alien corpses....so no need for breastfeeding or functional breasts or nipples.
The Cardassians look reptilian...instead of mammalian. If they aren't mammals, then no mammaries...or at least no functioning, lactating ones.

I'm certain the Nude Mod Devs in close consultation with Cryptic Devs planned it this way. What are the odds that it just happened coincidentally?

I'm just saying.

Maggot
Except that that would go aginst etablished canon, the Cardassians are a mammalian reptilian race similer to Klingons and share a common ansestry with Humans, Romulans, and Klingons, so ya Cardassians do have or are supposed to have working mammaries, all so a purly reptilian race would not be compatiabul with a Mammalian race such as the Bajorans, and we have seen Cardassian Bajoran hybrids.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
I meant if I would edit the other xml-files too by removing the geometry entries.
Yes all npcs can be made nude, you'd have to find the specific npc xml in the player costume bin ,specifically in the missions folder and edit the pcparts. You can replace the geo and material lines of the stf uniform upper with f chest bare basic and stf uniform lower with f hips basic.

I'm certain the Nude Mod Devs, in close consultation with Cryptic Devs, planned it this way. What are the odds that it just happened coincidentally?

I'm just saying.

Maggot

That occurs because the kobalis and cardis are still using base game textures. We haven't created nude textures for them yet. The base game texture has a string bikini painted on and no nipples. Creating textures for them is something that can easily be done. I'll try to get to it this week, after work.

Sanfu23

Potential Patron
Yes all npcs can be made nude, you'd have to find the specific npc xml in the player costume bin ,specifically in the missions folder and edit the pcparts. You can replace the geo and material lines of the stf uniform upper with f chest bare basic and stf uniform lower with f hips basic.

Thank's, I will try it :)

Asheleigh

Vivacious Visitor

I'm just saying.

Maggot
Gonna show my nerd here..... ST: Voy Seska was a Cardassian spy that became pregnant by a Kazon, and was even seen when they took over Voyager starting to breast feed on the bridge

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
What's the exact name of the file? I think the beachcomber might be called linen pants, which has an E.wtex. Unless that's the risa explorer outfit.

All of them have the E.wtex files, but they dont use them. In some cases the file is just a black pixel, in other just black texture. The only outfits that really use the E.wtex are the ones with black and blue textures.

To my mind, the ones that really use the e.wtex files are the some of the TOS uniforms, all swimsuits, some skirts, khan outfit, formal, retro, some of the terran empire uniforms and not much more.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Gonna show my nerd here..... ST: Voy Seska was a Cardassian spy that became pregnant by a Kazon, and was even seen when they took over Voyager starting to breast feed on the bridge

Darn it. You're right. Nerd Cred affirmed....
I'll bet the Voth wouldn't have nipples.
Nude Voth NPC's anyone?

Maggot

The ZTS

Content Creator
All of them have the E.wtex files, but they dont use them. In some cases the file is just a black pixel, in other just black texture. The only outfits that really use the E.wtex are the ones with black and blue textures.

To my mind, the ones that really use the e.wtex files are the some of the TOS uniforms, all swimsuits, some skirts, khan outfit, formal, retro, some of the terran empire uniforms and not much more.
Correctamundo, hence why we need someone to figure out what the compression is that is used in an HTEX and either reverse-engineer it or find a way to reapply it programatically via the file hex.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Ah yes I figured, I did just that using f chest formal E wtex and pasting the swimsuit over it then painting.

@swenson2 Great news, it is indeed possible to alter the swimwear and make thongs, slings, etc. Here is a quick example of what I did View attachment 75880

What about reducing the size of the Orion slave front and back skirt thingee to a modest colorful cocktail napkin? Surely that is a project worth pursuing.
Orion Skirt.jpg

Last edited:

Asheleigh

Vivacious Visitor
So.... got the event ship..... unsure about others setups, with mine, doesn't much pose an issue since I use AP and have the wonderful glitch that now with the "home" episode gives those using polaron (glitch being the ability to equip dual same type omni-directional beams) Is just weird having a ship with 3/5 weapon setup over a 5/3 4/4 3/3 etc.... though the ship trait will make it worth mastering. Hull heals trigger radiation dot on 3 foes within 3km dmg ignores shields

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.