Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (18 Viewers)

siaj

Vivacious Visitor
I know I'm too lazy to look too hard, but oh well. Is there a readme, forum post, piece of scratch paper, something somewhere that describes each mod and what it does?

Also, I've noticed the distinct lack of the mod (I forgot the name) that changed male crew members to female, and could be set to make all crew naked, or just the ones that were originally female.
Did this mod get axed? :(

The ZTS

Content Creator
The changer is currently axed, yes, because the method we used does not work. Also, the mod descriptions are currently off because I'm retooling them.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Brace for impact
star-trek-motion-stabilized-07.gif

Incoming new ships (recon destroyers) which'll no doubt break the mod …. once again.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Also, I've been doing some tinkering with tramp stamps on the hips (the new V7 was a good candidate); which I had to cut in 2 and get those halves positioned in the right place and … well, a picture says more than 1000 words, right?
TS_hips.png

It lacks oomph, because the resolution is lower on the hips than that of the chest as you can see below.
TS_V7.png

siaj

Vivacious Visitor
The changer is currently axed, yes, because the method we used does not work. Also, the mod descriptions are currently off because I'm retooling them.
Disappointing, but understandable. Thanks Big Data ZTS.

no doubt break the mod …. once again.
Seems broken to me already. But I could be doing something wrong.

I doubt I can be much help beyond waving pompoms and being nosy, but do you mind sharing the method the changer used and why it stopped working?

annemarie

Casual Client
patch tomorrow, they are changing character art. lets hope they don't break the mod

• The Temporal Battle-suit Helmet is now available for Jem’Hadar Captains who have unlocked this uniform.
  • Hirogen Armor is now available for Jem’Hadar Captains.
  • Resolved an issue where the Omega Upper Body Armor neck and Helmet clipped with the head of Jem’Hadar Captains.

Discusser

Potential Patron
Hi, not sure if this was discussed.
How hard would it be to expand the "to swimsuit" option to cover all other cases currently going fully nude? - Would be hugely helpful when my wife is around; she'd reluctantly accept females in swimsuits on my screen, but not fully naked ones.

Daedalus

Content Creator
I've had a little look-around at Starfleet Academy. You can check the status of the npcs walking around the same way as you'd do with player characters.
Well, this is what I saw:
sfa_cadet.png

Health: 0/0 :eek: :eek: SFA is populated by teh undead DUN DUN DUUUUUN:eek: :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.