Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (12 Viewers)

Daedalus

Content Creator
Future redshirt in training, what does he need health for anyway? :wink:
sevtrek284.jpg

Found another:
s7.jpg
:grin:

Last edited:

The ZTS

Content Creator
This might take a little bit longer than I expected, I need to design the installer in such a way as to remove the lack of a texture being applied for the prior update, which broke that.

Blogging Ninja

Potential Patron
Quick question: on some of the species (ex. Klingon, Reman) the generic humanoid legs texture doesn't seem to match the upper body texture when nude. Is there a way to fix this I don't know about? Its more obvious on the Klingon due to the shininess of the torso.
1535515205592.png

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Humm.. you seems to be missing a file. Check on Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Femalealienbody if you have the F_Hips_Klg_01_D and F_Hips_Klg_01_N

Blogging Ninja

Potential Patron
Humm.. you seems to be missing a file. Check on Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Femalealienbody if you have the F_Hips_Klg_01_D and F_Hips_Klg_01_N

the files are there. maybe there's a costume option I missed? the only pants option I could find to give me a nude texture was the slanted skirt.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
General:
  • Resolved an issue which was causing a large performance issue in the character creator and tailor.

Hoo... god.. prepare for impact!

annemarie

Casual Client
yeah I'm just waiting till you guys have the time to get it finished. my toons really look strange in clothes though

The ZTS

Content Creator
That seam is actually a very poor implementation on Cryptic's part. There's nothing we can do to fix that.

Flea667

Potential Patron
that seam really shows up with the "bare chest" gray tank top.... toons look like they been sawn in half by a sloppy magician... who forgot how to un-saw his assistant back together...

Pardon my manners... Hi... New member and instant fan. Gaming world is sadly devoid of bouncy mammalian protruberences. Good to find people working to restore balance .... lol.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Welcome to the fold. I just hope you won't go all Deferi on us with this balance thing :grin: lawl.
As for that seamline, it is as The ZTS said: a glaring oversight on Craptic's part.

The ZTS The ZTS Btw, a suggestion for the mod's designation when the new expansion hits this fall: Age of Discovery => Age of Streaking

F

FranklyMyDear

Eh, I think "Age of Disrobement" would work better than that :P

Though one could make a case for "Age of Dis-cover-y" (I.e. removing of covers).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.