Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (10 Viewers)

siaj

Vivacious Visitor
This is unrelated to the topic, but since I can't seem to find it; is there a general chat or something for this forum?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
This is unrelated to the topic, but since I can't seem to find it; is there a general chat or something for this forum?
No, there is not. The closest thing we have to that is the Pop Culture Junk section Pop Culture Junk Please stay on topic.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Ok maby someone here can answer quickly.
How do I get the Nx texture files to not be inverted. I have removed that pesky leftover panty bump and strings on the hips for kitties but the hight is inverted so instead of the groin raising up a bit it dips inwards.
I have managed to get it right way around when I invert the layer mask but that also results in inverting the light or reflect of the body so it becomes supper dark.
From what I can find Neosis inverts Nx textures for some reason but I have no idea how to fix it or how its supposed to look when everything is right way around.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Ok maby someone here can answer quickly.
How do I get the Nx texture files to not be inverted. I have removed that pesky leftover panty bump and strings on the hips for kitties but the hight is inverted so instead of the groin raising up a bit it dips inwards.
I have managed to get it right way around when I invert the layer mask but that also results in inverting the light or reflect of the body so it becomes supper dark.
From what I can find Neosis inverts Nx textures for some reason but I have no idea how to fix it or how its supposed to look when everything is right way around.

Sorry, I dont underestend the question, can you give us a picture?

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Sorry, I dont underestend the question, can you give us a picture?

Nvm got it sorted. Moved Red to alpha then blacked out Red and Blue channels.
Kitties no more anoying bump from the removed panties and a bit of lift to get rid of that flatlands :)
Before

screenshot_2018-11-19-10-23-24_1.jpg

Now
screenshot_2018-11-21-20-20-29_1.jpg

Also if anyone has the high res textures from the kitties please share.

Attachments

CaitianB.zip
2.1 MB · Views: 108

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Probably the final hips version for a long long long time. More visible on lighter colored fur and adjusted to fit bit better now that the NX file is rebuilt out of the N file. With the higher detail NX and few new tricks learned I could manage to keep some more details.

hehe sorry to say but certain dances this kitty wont easily do publicly anymore :P

I wonder perhaps a kind of dynamic or webinterface type nude mod assembler can make rolling new versions of the mod a simpler thing.

Tick the pictures of what you want and site builds a script + provides the needed files to install and possibly a tick for including the install tools if needed or skip if you already have working tools. broken stuff simply get removed as an option to pick and download.

Attachments

• screenshot_2018-11-22-02-25-37.jpg
    screenshot_2018-11-22-02-25-37.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 126
  • screenshot_2018-11-22-02-25-07.jpg
    screenshot_2018-11-22-02-25-07.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 107
CaitianB.rar
312.9 KB · Views: 107

Last edited:

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Jest woundering how close you guys are to getting this mod or some form of it up and running again?

Wondering the same.

I think it has become a bit more complex to create the automated installer. There is now so many new options and different versions of those options that cant be used at the same time it will take time to assemble everything and sort out the options.

And no need to ask me for permission to include the updated kitty textures I wouldn't have shared it if I had an issue with it included. Ill continue working on and off on sorting out the rest of their textures so give me a shout when close to finishing the automatic installer and Ill drop a full set of the textures that include the updated stuff. Already got the feet to blend in a bit better sins the last files I uploaded :D

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
At this point, is more easy to make you own costume patch by doing a manual install. Is just copy and paste..

Yes but no central location with everything together so atm new users have to dig into pages of posts to find everything and put it together. Although its simpler then it might appear to manually do it, it is still intimidating to some that don't know what they need to make everything work.

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
Yes but no central location with everything together so atm new users have to dig into pages of posts to find everything and put it together. Although its simpler then it might appear to manually do it, it is still intimidating to some that don't know what they need to make everything work.
I agree 100% if it's not possible to get the installer to work, then what about a manually intalled vertion of the mod with set of step by step instuctions on how to install every thing you need and how to pick and choose what parts of the mode you want?

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
The ZTS The ZTS

Have you ever tried .hta as an option for an installer.
Its like a combination of HTML and a bunch of different scripting options to pick from like vbs or java.
It executes just like any other executable but its actually just a script wrapped in a .html without the .html issues with running scripts.
The beauty is no extra stuff needs to be installed and done right it can be dynamic folder based where if the contents of the folder or sub folders is updated it can automatically update its available options if the folder structure is properly thought out and seperated according to type of option. Its also completely editable via any text editor so no pains having to compile each version.

As an example the breast sizes part would be its own folder and each breast size option (normal / 1.5 / 2 / 2.5) is saved in a sub folder that is pulled through to the page as an option to pic from in a selection box. The type of box used can allow for ether a single option to be picked or multiple options with basically no coding needed. The kicker is updating the available options in the box is as simple as dropping in a new sub folder.

There is loads more possibilities with it like having a picture display next to each selected option and whatever else you can pulloff in HTML.

I have included a very stupid basic example .hta application using a VBscript that reads 2 folders and lists the sub folders contained by name in 2 list boxes. Selecting the folder names in the boxes and clicking the run button next to them retrieves the folder locations of the selected names. That value can be passed to a copy command that copies the corresponding content to the correct locations. Also I was a bit lazy and put in a for loop for each folder instead of adapting the for loop out of a list and reusing the same for loop but this is just an example.

It would also make it simpler for users that is a bit scared to manually install new modded files created by the community if those files is zipped in a manner that matches the installers folder structure. Just unzip the new files to the installer location and run the installer to pick the new option.

You can open the test.hta in any text editor before running and see what it does then run it and you should get an idea where to go from there.

Attachments

SimpleHTMLBasedInstaller.zip
1.6 KB · Views: 89

Last edited:

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Getting there slowly with a complete re texture of the kitties using my little monster cat's coat as the base :D
Abyssinian coats are so rare would be a shame not using it. And no my cat is not an Abyssinian nor a cross with one. He is a completely different kind of kitty that also has an Abyssinian type coat.

*Edit
Uploaded the new texture, still needs shadows here and there but overal the fur is pointing in the right directions to not look weird when moving. Have fun kitties :D

Attachments

• screenshot_2018-11-24-03-21-58.jpg
    screenshot_2018-11-24-03-21-58.jpg
    400.5 KB · Views: 129
  • screenshot_2018-11-24-03-22-05.jpg
    screenshot_2018-11-24-03-22-05.jpg
    387.7 KB · Views: 128
  • screenshot_2018-11-24-03-21-46.jpg
    screenshot_2018-11-24-03-21-46.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 135
RetextureCaitianB.zip
4.6 MB · Views: 111

Last edited:

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Retextured the head aswell and now put shading back in the lazy way (overlay old texture with low opacity) but it works and best I can do with my skills.

I made 2 version of shading to pick from, Light shaded and darker shaded.
I have also added in Nipples for those who simply cant go without nipples for both the light and dark shaded versions. By default the texture will be the one with nipples but I have included the version without nipples for those who want to remove or want to put on their own version of nipples without the old ones getting in the way.

I am gonna call it done on these textures sins what bugged me the most is now done.

Grab your .zip come find me on Risa and Meow :)

Attachments

• AbyssinianKitties.jpg
    AbyssinianKitties.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 961
AbyssinianFurLightShade.zip
7.3 MB · Views: 195

AbyssinianFurDarkshade.zip
7.5 MB · Views: 99

Last edited:

annemarie

Casual Client
Another set of textures. Landing strip pubs and a replacement for the ripped tos uniform 2 (yea, this is a c store outfit sadly).

Also if your captain is on a lot of combat, added a ripped skirt that substitute the dyason skirt. The skirt is not perfect, but if you are more with the erotic side, is adecuate.

Final picture is a work in progess of a ripped ody costume.
I LOVE the fishnet croptop. and chance of a matching miniskirt, or a lower armor for matching shorts? and finally, clean skin!
Katrina needs a shower
2h2qolf.jpg

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
I LOVE the fishnet croptop. and chance of a matching miniskirt, or a lower armor for matching shorts? and finally, clean skin!
Katrina needs a shower
2h2qolf.jpg

Yes, sorry, you need to ass this texture to: Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Female

Attachments

Female.rar
2.7 MB · Views: 121

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.