Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (7 Viewers)

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Did you put scaleinfos.bin in the …\Live\Localdata\bin folder?

Btw, new outfits announced for Q's winter thingy. Stuff might break.

I think they already added those in the previous update. There was some winter 2018 clothing files added back then and some of them was sweaters.

Last edited:

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Enjoy the swimsuit tribal kitty, you know who you are :)
Although given permission to post a revealing screenshot without even asking aslong as name@name isn't included, I still find it in bad taste to post such pictures of others. Having the modded files active at the time and with the tribal kitty heading to work best I can do is post a face picture or obstruct with black boxes till I can capture the kitty without the files or the kitty uploads self :)

Attachments

• screenshot_2018-11-30-16-46-40.jpg
    screenshot_2018-11-30-16-46-40.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 86

Gideon65

Potential Patron
Have any workable nude textures been developed for the Cardies? I remember a discussion about it several month's back, but if a workable texture was offered, I must be missing it.

Quaren

Content Creator
Have any workable nude textures been developed for the Cardies? I remember a discussion about it several month's back, but if a workable texture was offered, I must be missing it.

The current release version is broken, but I believe cardies have nude textures.

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
They did and will hopfully their was a patch that was made for the Cardies befor every thing broke that included the nude textures and scaling options

Gideon65

Potential Patron
I know which patch you're talking about. The scaling worked, but the textures left my Cardi invisible instead of nude.

Headshot7

Potential Patron
We need textures for female Kobali. The nude patch makes them topless with no nipples or areolas and for bottoms, they are basically wearing a skimpy bikini.

As for my earlier posts, the breast scaling files from the nude patch do not work for me on any character, regardless of what the breast slider is set to. They did work in the official nude patch however.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
We need textures for female Kobali. The nude patch makes them topless with no nipples or areolas and for bottoms, they are basically wearing a skimpy bikini.

As for my earlier posts, the breast scaling files from the nude patch do not work for me on any character, regardless of what the breast slider is set to. They did work in the official nude patch however.

Can you take a screenshot of the folder including the folder path if possible. All of them work for me and my friend has no problem with his aswell.

Headshot7

Potential Patron
Well the instructions are crystal clear so I don't see how I could have got it wrong but here ya go...

Currently the 2x file is renamed to Scaleinfos.bin.

Note: I have Star Trek Online installed in C:\Games\Cryptic Studios. I almost never install games into their default directory. It's obviously the correct directory as there was no nudity in the game until I copied the bin folder and the texture_library folder into that localdata folder. Before said copying, there was no bin or texture_library folder at all, in the localdata folder.

bin_folder_location.jpg

Here are pics showing no Scaleinfos.bin, 1.5x and 2x. As you can see, there is no change to breast size. Same thing when loading character into the game. The in-game tailor breast slider is not all the way over to min or max.

No Scaleinfos.bin:

0x.jpg

1.5x:

1.5x.jpg

2x:

2x.jpg

Last edited:

Daedalus

Content Creator
You only need one scaleinfos.bin file; not 3: either 1.5x, 2x, 2.5x or custom. Pick the one you want and delete the other scaleinfos.bin files. Should work then. And set your boobs slider to max for full effect :wink::tongue:

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Odd. having the extra files should not cause an issue, I have all of them on my side.
Hmm ok you say not all the way to min or all to max on the sliders. Just give it a try to move the sliders up and down all the way and see if it has any effect, only the max values is changed and the min values is still default on all exept the perky ones. What I have seen is when moving the slider from min upwards the scale will increase till about mid way then kinda snap back to a min/default size and start scaling up again. It might be that you are just on that in between mark where the breasts snapped back and sins all have the same min value they would appear the same for you on that slider setting.
If adjusting the slider size from small and all the way up to max does not work then I have no idea why its different on your side.

Headshot7

Potential Patron
Odd. having the extra files should not cause an issue, I have all of them on my side.
Hmm ok you say not all the way to min or all to max on the sliders. Just give it a try to move the sliders up and down all the way and see if it has any effect, only the max values is changed and the min values is still default on all exept the perky ones. What I have seen is when moving the slider from min upwards the scale will increase till about mid way then kinda snap back to a min/default size and start scaling up again. It might be that you are just on that in between mark where the breasts snapped back and sins all have the same min value they would appear the same for you on that slider setting.
If adjusting the slider size from small and all the way up to max does not work then I have no idea why its different on your side.

Thanks. I'll give that a try.

EDIT:

That did the trick thanks. I moved the bust size slider to max and took screen shots with no Scaleinfos.bin and with the 2x version. Quite a noticeable difference now.

No Scaleinfos.bin:

Fixed_0x.jpg

2x:

Fixed_2x.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.