Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (4 Viewers)

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Seems some still struggle with invisible issues in the binary stars and some Discovery missions and others have a hard time locating the base files to get the textures working so I have put it all together again with fresh repacks and zipped it all up into one file with included readme text file.
Its as simple as extract to to the correct locations also explained in the readme and enjoy.

I did a fresh unpack and repack for the clothing, most animations, breasts, skeleton and bounce and repacked them with mods. Works without issues in the Discovery stuff and binary stars.

Base female texture is the shaved texture (made sure its the correct one this time) sins most other textures have some issues here and there for me.
I also included perky breasts / x1.5 / x2.0 / x2.5 breast sizes you just have to rename the file for the one you want to use or if you want the default game size then no need to do anything.

Also includes the nipple imprints options from the installer.

*Edit*
Removed Obsolete zip file. Look in my Signature or profile for latest version

Last edited:

Quaren

Content Creator
Don't know if it's possible, but is there a way to make the nipples smaller for melon-sized boobs?

Certainly possible, but would have to be a specific texture for that and it would look silly on any with normal or small boobs. I guess the easiest way would be to do what was done with different pubes.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Certainly possible, but would have to be a specific texture for that and it would look silly on any with normal or small boobs. I guess the easiest way would be to do what was done with different pubes.

I mean with the 3D effect as well as said texture.

annemarie

Casual Client
did you guys see the new thing on the tailor? Chest blend Geometry?
11visms.jpg

i think that was making me crash last night

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Don't know if it's possible, but is there a way to make the nipples smaller for melon-sized boobs?

It is possible, but like Quaren said, you will end up with really small nipples on normal size boobs. There is one way, if you have the ripped TOS uniform to have them both, big and small nipples. Let me know if interested.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Risa needs more Kitties so I will run a little contest to attract some more felines. Come showoff that fur and the cutest kitty by Friday night will receive my spare Risa Halter swimsuit. Who knows I might receive some extra swimsuits and hand out more.
It doesn't matter what lvl you are or what faction you are even what outfit you are wearing all you need to do is Meow and be entered. Regardless if you can see the swimsuit or not it fits kitties purrfectly.
screenshotHalter.jpg

Last edited:

The ZTS

Content Creator
Sorry for evaporating, Thanksgiving break and such...also I'm having a problem with my development VM, it behaves wierdly when I try and issue ESXi commands to it. Thankfully it's not very set up so I can just redo it, but it's a bit of a drawback.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Sorry for evaporating, Thanksgiving break and such...also I'm having a problem with my development VM, it behaves wierdly when I try and issue ESXi commands to it. Thankfully it's not very set up so I can just redo it, but it's a bit of a drawback.

Yay so a new installer is on the way then :) That is if the update today doesn't break stuff again.
Ill remove the linked zip in my Signature when the installer is out or if you can do it feel free to remove once its available. Don't want it to cause confusion when its no longer needed and has served its purpose.

Quaren

Content Creator
Yay so a new installer is on the way then :) That is if the update today doesn't break stuff again.
Ill remove the linked zip in my Signature when the installer is out or if you can do it feel free to remove once its available. Don't want it to cause confusion when its no longer needed and has served its purpose.

You could also go back to edit your posts saying your work has been incorporated into the release version. A little more work, but unless I'm mistaken The ZTS doesn't have mod powers here.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
You could also go back to edit your posts saying your work has been incorporated into the release version. A little more work, but unless I'm mistaken The ZTS doesn't have mod powers here.

Yip Most can already be edited out and signature one can go once the installer is going again. Just need to get the time to go back and edit all those posts.
And no problem if ZTS doesn't have mod powers just mentioned it so he or someone else with mod powers dont have to worry about asking or me complaining afterwards. Once its not needed there is no point keeping it there :)

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Shiro-kun Shiro-kun ,
If you desire, please edit your own posts.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Don't misunderstand, was referring to the signature link and not the other post, not expecting you guys to go and do all that. If I'm not on when the installer comes out and there is confusion from the signature link it can then be removed or ill remove it then when I get online. Just giving the go ahead that I wont mind if that is the case.

Shiro-kun Shiro-kun Do your textures also work on Ferasan characters?

Yip works on the Ferasans aswell, Probably should have mentioned it. They share the same texture files (CaitianB) so changes affect both, Ferasan might have an extra overlay on the face I havent located yet cause there is a bit extra reflection. I haven't included pictures of the Ferasan char cause I kinda messedup her look experimenting without saving her design first and well she looks like she ran face first into a wall repeatedly :P
A quick snap using my mains appearance as a Ferasan just as an example.
Finally a screenshot works from the selection page:) And if you want bigger nipples in the post I uploaded the new textures the first time you can find a version without nipples to use as a base.

*Edit, Found the Ferasan female head texture, they use the Caitian male head texture. A quick fix for the female is make a copy of F_Head_Caitianb_01_D.wtex and rename the copy to M_Head_Caitianb_01_D.wtex under the \Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\CaitianB folder. Comparison left before and right after the copy. This however means changing the female ferasan head also changes the male Caitian and male Ferasan head. no idea how that will work with them. I'm not going to retexture the males if it does not work but if someone wants to retexture the males using the same seamless fur texture I borrowed from my IRL cat give me a shout and ill upload.
screenshot_2018-11-27-21-55-27.jpg screenshot_2018-11-27-fix.jpg

Attachments

• screenshot_2018-11-27-22-13-30.jpg
    screenshot_2018-11-27-22-13-30.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 137
  • screenshot_2018-11-27-main.jpg
    screenshot_2018-11-27-main.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

The ZTS

Content Creator
Shiro-kun Shiro-kun Much obligee, Shiro-kun. My gaming PC is also getting some new (read: unplanned) updates, so right now I'm currently unable to play STO. Take hope though! I've got adaptor equipment coming in to help me out.

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Hmm if someone can extract the painted shadows and possibly highlight from the base feline torso, hips and head onto transparent layers or perhaps paint new shadows in the same orientation and locations of the base texture on a transparent layer I can probably get rid of the lines where 2 textures meet. Having those separated out I can replace the base textures overlayed on the fur I painted and regain the depth by putting the shadows back on without having to deal with trying to get the base textures to actually blend in. The big pain is the upper parts of the hip uses a different fur texture then the rest and as long as I am stuck with having to rely on it for the shadows its going to be a pain to fix the line.

Headshot7

Potential Patron
Seems some still struggle with invisible issues in the binary stars and some Discovery missions and others have a hard time locating the base files to get the textures working so I have put it all together again with fresh repacks and zipped it all up into one file with included readme text file.
Its as simple as extract to to the correct locations also explained in the readme and enjoy.

I did a fresh unpack and repack for the clothing, most animations, breasts, skeleton and bounce and repacked them with mods. Works without issues in the Discovery stuff and binary stars.

Base female texture is the shaved texture (made sure its the correct one this time) sins most other textures have some issues here and there for me.
I also included perky breasts / x1.5 / x2.0 / x2.5 breast sizes you just have to rename the file for the one you want to use or if you want the default game size then no need to do anything.

Also includes the nipple imprints options from the installer.

I'm also just gonna tag it into my signature so hopefully save some the trouble of searching through all the pages.

Thanks for doing this. It;s nice to have the nude mode back. One thing to note however... for me, the breast size files do not seem to be working. I have tried both the 1.5x and 2x, renaming them exactly as you have specified while leaving them in the default folder they extract to but they do not increase the breast size.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Did you put scaleinfos.bin in the …\Live\Localdata\bin folder?

Btw, new outfits announced for Q's winter thingy. Stuff might break.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.