Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (8 Viewers)

Daedalus

Content Creator
Yes, that's it.
And now I can say with absolute certainty the "null buffer" error is installer related. Manual works. Compiler was really fast; I mean it was just a blur, but it compiled just fine.

Daedalus

Content Creator
"There's nude ... and then there's me!"
*puts on Horatio Caine sunglasses*
sunglasses.png

*Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh*

Last edited:

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Daedalus Daedalus Those melons look amazing, glad I could help.

To everyone else, we're making progress every day. I was finally able to edit a WTEX and get it to load. More testing is required but in the meantime The ZTS is making the installer more modular so that you can pick and choose which options you want. (example: only swimwear removed, but leave the skirts, or remove everything, except Romulan civilian tops. )

The ZTS

Content Creator
Daedalus Daedalus That may have been because of how I unloaded the files...that shouldn't be a problem in the new installer.

Watch me eat my own words...

Daedalus

Content Creator
“Wow captain, the whole away team survived!” “Well lieutenant, that’s what happens when nobody’s wearing a red shirt!”
Epic!

Daedalus Daedalus That may have been because of how I unloaded the files...that shouldn't be a problem in the new installer.

Watch me eat my own words...
Watching .... and waiting

The ZTS

Content Creator
Are there any native German or French speakers in the audience? I want to add installer text for our German and French friends.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Daedalus Daedalus The buffer was null because there was no buffer to populate...cause I forgot the serializers in the installer.

MFW I see I've committed the most amateur of mistakes:
latest

The ZTS

Content Creator
xaos25 xaos25 Probably not. When you look at how much coverage the old mod got, it's rather evident Cryptic doesn't mind as long as you're not messing with stuff on their end. Reverse engineering is something many software providers have to accept as a facet of the life cycle, so as long as it's the client side they most likely will not mind it.

Got you thinking though, which is always good.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
I was able to edit the nude texture wtexs and get them back in the game. The first priority would be to fix the color mismatch seam between the chest and hip textures. I also created a very hairy version for myself but I'm an amateur at paint/photoshop/Gimp and I would be grateful if someone with a lot of skill could add more realism to it/ fix it up. I'm looking for people with lot's of experience who would be willing to edit some of the textures, maybe make some permanent tattoos or different pubic hair options. I will provide some resources here.

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.