Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (4 Viewers)

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
I was able to edit the nude texture wtexs and get them back in the game. The first priority would be to fix the color mismatch seam between the chest and hip textures. I also created a very hairy version for myself but I'm an amateur at paint/photoshop/Gimp and I would be grateful if someone with a lot of skill could add more realism to it/ fix it up. I'm looking for people with lot's of experience who would be willing to edit some of the textures, maybe make some permanent tattoos or different pubic hair options. I will provide some resources here.

I am amateur too, but let me know how this work for you:

Attachments

F_Hips_Bare_01_D.rar
1.4 MB · Views: 136

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
No problem, that was just a quick test, I can do nearly all the desings that any one wants. In fact, I am working on substituding the tights textures so you can have the shaved, hairly and medium options without editing the mod. Ive already manage to do that, I am just making some fixes, like I said, I am not a gimp pro.. maybe I can deliver my work and some one can pulish the textures later.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Let me know what you think. Just put the Tights Shiny on any removed skirt and set the color of the tights to match chest color of the character.

Attachments

Tights.rar
2 MB · Views: 143

Daedalus

Content Creator
Just a suggestion, but is it possible to have some cum strings leaking from between the legs after some "hot action" in the captain's quuarters?
Black Desert Online had something like that, so I was wondering if we could do that in STO as well.

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Boom Boom McGillicutty is taking a break from her hard day of dancing and sweating...

Attachments

• BoomBoomMcG.jpg
    BoomBoomMcG.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 300

The ZTS

Content Creator
J juanmanuelt I'm very interested to know how you were able to color-match the chest. That's part of the prime problem with the nude textures is that the seam between the outfits is very obvious because they're SLIGHTLY not the same color. Plus, they don't align right.

The ZTS

Content Creator
J juanmanuelt Both the old and the HD textures are off enough at the hip to cause a noteable seam. It can be hidden with a belt, but without one it's quite obvious and bad-looking. The skin textures of the leg don't nessecarily match the ones on the body, and the overall texture doesn't quite match the neck texture unless the skin of the character is much darker.

Another tweak I'd like to do is adjust the Trill spots so that they align correctly and don't clearly look like they're cut off on the hips and the belly.

But for starters, the seam on both the HD and the original textures looks pretty bad and I didn't know if there was some way we could normalize the transition between the chest and the hips.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
I use my own set of textures, but I dont remember what I did (if I did anything) to make the chest and hips match. I will install the mod textures tomorrow and see what is the issue with them. At any case it may something it can be fix by a minor texture change.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
My exotic beauty. Optional very hair textures will be included in the next installer update, along with a skirt tights to hairy option by juanmanuelt

Attachments

• screenshot_2017-06-18-20-43-50.jpg
    screenshot_2017-06-18-20-43-50.jpg
    796.5 KB · Views: 261
  • screenshot_2017-06-18-20-41-55.jpg
    screenshot_2017-06-18-20-41-55.jpg
    505.6 KB · Views: 272
  • screenshot_2017-06-18-20-42-36.jpg
    screenshot_2017-06-18-20-42-36.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 249

The ZTS

Content Creator
Everyone, a new installer will be available within the next few days with a large amount of fixes (and blood, sweat, and tears). It'll look prettier and the options will be broken out. The most noticeable change, though, will be that we have stopped using Inno Setup in favor of using NSIS. This will allow me to do very crude but effective deployment strategies, and will let us accomodate a few examples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.