Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (18 Viewers)

annemarie

Casual Client
Sorry I wasn't more clear. you hit your print screen key, open like microsofts 3D paint, hit crtl+V to paste inside, crop image to remove excess background if you want since print screen does as it says, it takes a copy of your ENTIRE monitor screen. Which means if you play STO in windowed mode, it will have the windows border and part of your desktop background etc in the image, and at least it does with me, any secondary monitors. In 3d paint (free microsoft program that replaced MS paint) you edit there, go into its menu and save as image then either leave as a .png or change format to .jpg (Most websites will only accept image formats of .png or .jpg)
thats the hard way. if you have windows 7-10 you have the snip tool.

annemarie

Casual Client
Now there's something to think about. What'd ya have in mind? Where and how big?
I might be able to come up with something after some time and a bit of experimenting.
low, probably right above the leg/ankle seam. either a tribal going all the way around. someone i admire has a pink elephant just abover her anklebone. that I would love

annemarie

Casual Client
Do you have a tat? I noticed when first running the latest update, that the tats well.... turned ya into a barbie doll. Not sure if it still does or not as I've not tried a tat since finding it to cause an issue with me. Anyone?
nope no tatts

unless you mean IRL

Daedalus

Content Creator
low, probably right above the leg/ankle seam. either a tribal going all the way around. someone i admire has a pink elephant just abover her anklebone. that I would love
First preliminary experimentation
ankle01.png
ankle02.png

This is a Samoan Tribal, though not really outspoken as it should be.
samoan_tattoo_6_20140129_1902603393.jpg
Tribal in question

Asheleigh

Vivacious Visitor
nope no tatts

unless you mean IRL
might be an unforeseen issue then regarding the mod and the new baseball uniforms? I know on cardassians the mod works with the winter cropped jacket a little too well, making the chest invisible in regards to the outfits pattern. I have not checked it on lily yet though to see if the same issue happens.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Half the problem is figuring out whether or not the textures used on the Cardassians are HTEX or WTEX. If they're HTEX, we're stuck, because we have no method to reapply whatever compression is on them without making their hashes wildly different.

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
Am sure TheZTS and team are working on it, just takes time finding and working on the new textures added for new playable races.
Not jest the new textures but the new skeleton as well. Apprently the Cardasians use a completly diffrent skeleton then everyone ells becsee not only do my Cardasians turn invisable on the nude clothing but why'll the mods intalled I cant change any of thier fetchers as well such as hip waist and breast sizes.

TheCaptain

Potential Patron
Well, I'm disappointed that no one seems to be interested in my idea of using different bikinis to alter the pubes/nipples that your captain can use, so you can customize them a bit more. No one has even answered me about whether it is even possible. I thought maybe it might lead to being able to use other clothing items to customize the nudity on all your characters, including your bridge crew. Want an Orion with orange pubes and pierced pink nipples, along with a Ferengi with a green landing strip with $ signs tattooed on her nipples? Just want your characters to have carpets that match the drapes? Sure, we have a combo of clothes that can do all of that and more.

I guess I was expecting too much. Oh well.

And I still can't get Holo Loriss nude :(

Last edited:

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
Half the problem is figuring out whether or not the textures used on the Cardassians are HTEX or WTEX. If they're HTEX, we're stuck, because we have no method to reapply whatever compression is on them without making their hashes wildly different.
Not jest the new textures but the new skeleton as well. Apprently the Cardasians use a completly diffrent skeleton then everyone ells becase not only do my Cardasians turn invisable on the nude clothing but why'll the mod is intalled I cant change any of thier fetchers as well such as hip waist and breast sizes, the sliders in charector chreater and the tailor shops simply have no effect on the Cardassions why'll this mod is installed. So untill a new patch or update comes out that fixes all the issues with the Cardassiens i am jest going uninstall this mod. a shame realy becase i realy liked it.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Well, I'm disappointed that no one seems to be interested in my idea of using different bikinis to alter the pubes/nipples that your captain can use, so you can customize them a bit more. No one has even answered me about whether it is even possible. I thought maybe it might lead to being able to use other clothing items to customize the nudity on all your characters, including your bridge crew. Want an Orion with orange pubes and pierced pink nipples, along with a Ferengi with a green landing strip with $ signs tattooed on her nipples? Just want your characters to have carpets that match the drapes? Sure, we have a combo of clothes that can do all of that and more.

I guess I was expecting too much. Oh well.

And I still can't get Holo Loriss nude :(

I mean it's a good idea, the pubes would be color changable and even appear 3d, but right now the swimwear diffuse textures cannot be opened and modified directly, and there's no diffuse textures of the right format I can swap out like I did with the transparency textures to edit the swimwear geometry. I would need a pre-2010 source of the textures. I might be able to obtain them but it will take time, and time I do not have right now. As far as holo loriss, I do not have her in game to test out. The file I modded was in bridge officers/sf/unique/jemhadar/dominion_holo_loriss so I assume that was the correct file. I dont know why it's not working. I'll look into it soon.

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
I mean it's a good idea, the pubes would be color changable and even appear 3d, but right now the swimwear diffuse textures cannot be opened and modified directly, and there's no diffuse textures of the right format I can swap out like I did with the transparency textures to edit the swimwear geometry. I would need a pre-2010 source of the textures. I might be able to obtain them but it will take time, and time I do not have right now. As far as holo loriss, I do not have her in game to test out. The file I modded was in bridge officers/sf/unique/jemhadar/dominion_holo_loriss so I assume that was the correct file. I dont know why it's not working. I'll look into it soon.
What about the problems with the Cardassien Player Charectors with them disapearing with the nude close and not being able to use any of the sliders in charector creation to change their apprence why'll this mod is installed are their any plans to fix that?

TheCaptain

Potential Patron

Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it. I have several copies of the original STO installation disc, so I could install that on another PC to obtain the original game assets, if you need them, or I could even mail you a disc or create an ISO of it and upload it somewhere.

As for Holo Loriss, if you need one to test it in game, I'll buy you one.

I'm replaying "Home", and Loriss is gloriously nude in the episode, so I at least have that going for me, which is nice.

Last edited:

Asheleigh

Vivacious Visitor
Hey Clamman5 Clamman5 With the editing you've done to the swimsuits, is there a way you could edit either the board shorts/terran leeta shorts, or both to look like daisy dukes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.