Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (16 Viewers)

Daedalus

Content Creator
here are a few ideas.. I have no clue as to dimensions you nned to make it work
I can resize it how big or small I want (within reason) while maintaining aspect ratio. For the first star pattern: left or right ankle; horizontal, vertical or diagonal?

Daedalus

Content Creator
Gave it a shot :P All these are on the right leg

Enjoy :wink:

Going boldly
boldly.png
Star pattern 1 (kept the stars in white cuz gradients are a pain to deal with) ; set it on the outside
star1.png

Star pattern 2; set this one right dead center of the shin so it branches nicely out left & right
star2.png

Text 1 (no idea what language :/)
text1.png

Text 2 (Klingon?)
text2.png

Attachments

Ankle tats.rar
8 MB · Views: 94

Asheleigh

Vivacious Visitor
they look awesome. and if anyone wants to know, the Romulan script says
Mnhei'sahe honor, duty, courtesy and strength
the Klingon says
A Klingon’s Honorable Death leads to Sto'Vo'Kor
How rude. No cardassian? No Vulcan? :tongue: Nevermind, just looked up some language fonts for Golic Vulcan.... Which is too bad, would've loved to have had my ships name as a tattoo. Kitork ha'su

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
I tryed to hit my print screen key and nothing happans. So how do keybind a key to take screenshots?

On my system (I don't remember setting this up so these might be the default keybinds)

Take Screenshot [JPG] Is the Print Screen/Sys Req Key
Take Screenshot [TGA] Is Alt-Print Screen/Sys Req
Take Upscaled Screenshot [TGA] is Shift-Print Screen/Sys Req

These files are stored and numbered in the
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Perfect World Entertainment\Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\screenshots" folder on my system. So considering the number of times you hit "Printscreen already....there might be some screen caps waiting for you in this folder.

There shouldn't be a need to use snipping tool, paint or other external screen capture application...unless you want to crop or otherwise edit the screenshot.

Cheers,

Maggot

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Wow, just played "Home" with Nude Loriss....
The backpack she wears kinda detracts from her hotness...but only just a bit. I guess she has to haul her collection of Vorta sex toys around with her somehow.

Are there any more nude hot NPCs on our modding horizon?
Nude Major Kira...or Even Nude Kai Kira for those with a hot Interstellar Bajoran Nun Fantasy.
Nude 7 of Nine....I remember a lot more NPC Nudity back in the Password 42 days....Starfleet Academy was a Flasher Streaker hotbed back in the day.

I'm just saying...
I'm just wishing....

Cheers,

Maggot

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
"Nudity is Life" Fixed the atrocious "creature" posture of my Jem Hadar.
It fixed a host of character creator problems. Eyeless Cardassian skulls.....ewww....even though they can't see, I still can't un-see that.
It seems to have fixed all the very intermittent CTD issues.

Thanks Nude Devs.

Maggot

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Fantastic! Women are great nude but sexier with clothes on........

Not sure, but yours might be a minority opinion on this particular site...with this particular mod....
Unless pretty shoes, pink shoulder armor, shaved vulva, a body chain and a directed-energy weapon count as sexy clothing....then I'm totally there with you.

Still. Respect for lingerie and skimpier swimsuit mods. I'm all in.

If we have a comprehensive Lingerie Mod...I have a Title for it. (Shocker)
"Victorious Secret Is Life"

Cheers,

Maggot

Last edited:

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
YAY Captain Lily enjoys the quiet scenery of Risa~ though slight snag
rInSfVq.jpg

that is with the "lucky you" tattoo

after reinstall without any tattoo texture
Wn0lF38.jpg

Still slimming Cardassians down. Not stopping Captain Elle from enjoying some sun on Risa though
What clothing maps to this skimpy string thong in the mod?
Can we change its color?

Asheleigh

Vivacious Visitor
What clothing maps to this skimpy string thong in the mod?
Can we change its color?
that actually appears on Cardassians since the mod does not fully work on them. It appeared on Lily I think because when first using the updated mod I had a tattoo selected, and it put her in the thong. As for recoloring? Not sure unless you can actually find and implement the texture itself to replace one of the swimwear bottoms maybe?

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Clamman5 How do I take screen shots of my captains and crew like the ones you show on the bottem of your post?

The shots you take with these default keybinds of the Opening Captain's screen are especially cool as wall paper because the screenshot omits the Game UI. My Display is 2550x1080. The game handles screen cap like a champ.

Heroic Away Party Captain's Screen.jpg

Cheers,

Maggot

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Not sure, but yours might be a minority opinion on this particular site...with this particular mod....
Unless pretty shoes, pink shoulder armor, shaved vulva, a body chain and a directed-energy weapon count as sexy clothing....then I'm totally there with you.

Still. Respect for lingerie and skimpier swimsuit mods. I'm all in.

If we have a comprehensive Lingerie Mod...I have a Title for it. (Shocker)
"Victorious Secret Is Life"

Cheers,

Maggot

For the record, I wholeheartedly agree with Swen. Hope that someone can get that feature running is what keeps me hanging round here.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
that actually appears on Cardassians since the mod does not fully work on them. It appeared on Lily I think because when first using the updated mod I had a tattoo selected, and it put her in the thong. As for recoloring? Not sure unless you can actually find and implement the texture itself to replace one of the swimwear bottoms maybe?
Sigh....

Maggot

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it. I have several copies of the original STO installation disc, so I could install that on another PC to obtain the original game assets, if you need them, or I could even mail you a disc or create an ISO of it and upload it somewhere.

As for Holo Loriss, if you need one to test it in game, I'll buy you one.

I'm replaying "Home", and Loriss is gloriously nude in the episode, so I at least have that going for me, which is nice.
How did you get Loriss nude? I dont see any options in the mod that would let us alter what it looks like she's wearing. (Also playing Home, wishing she was gloriously nude).

TheCaptain

Potential Patron
How did you get Loriss nude? I dont see any options in the mod that would let us alter what it looks like she's wearing. (Also playing Home, wishing she was gloriously nude).

Check out post #1391 by Clamman5 on page 70, there is the file you seek :)

Daedalus

Content Creator
Yeah, got Loriss nude too; full nude, that is. Does this mean we can get rid of the boots in the near foreseeable future?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.