Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (4 Viewers)

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
LordMaggot can you please post all the mod options you have on for "safe mode" I have tryed installing this mod but each time i do my game crashes and i am new hear so if you can post all your mod options i would realy be thank Full.

Asheleigh

Vivacious Visitor
LordMaggot can you please post all the mod options you have on for "safe mode" I have tryed installing this mod but each time i do my game crashes and i am new hear so if you can post all your mod options i would realy be thank Full.
Safe mode would consist of choosing one of body options (hair/hairless) the clothing, and breast increase (if you so wanted)

Until the mod is updated, it works relatively as intended with Cardassian females being the exception. As stated in earlier posts The Cardi female reverts to a slim state and leaves player unable to make appearance/outfit changes as it locks out some options with the mod on. An easy work around, have the mod on/off buttons selected. When you want to change your cardassian females look or create a new outfit, exit game, turn mod off via the desktop button, go into game and create to hearts content. Afterwards exit the game, enable the mod with the mod on desktop button and voila nudity is back on. Again though until it's fully patched Cardassian females will be slim, wearing a thong, and have no nipples.

That's not gonna stop me though from enjoying my Cardi girl and having her ready for when the mod is fully patched and working properly ^.^

Last edited:

swenson2

Potential Patron
Not sure if this is possible but is there any way to 'alter' existing swimsuits? I always thought it would be great if there were thong, micro, and sling bikini's in the game. No way Cryptic will ever add them but it would allow for sexier looking bikini's for our toons, especially for those of us who aren't really into the full on nude look. I mentioned this to Password42 back in the day and he said he'd look into it but not too long after he quit the game so I've never really gotten any answer on whether it can be done or not.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter

So best hold off a bit. Summer Event seems to have introduced an intermittent CTD with the mod installed.
I anticipate that ZTS's imminent recompile will fix this.

Cheers,

Maggot

The ZTS

Content Creator
Clamman5 Clamman5 Did you integrate the fixes for the outfits needed and have you figured out why Cardies are not getting affected in the same way as the standard skeleton?

The ZTS

Content Creator
Not sure if this is possible but is there any way to 'alter' existing swimsuits? I always thought it would be great if there were thong, micro, and sling bikini's in the game. No way Cryptic will ever add them but it would allow for sexier looking bikini's for our toons, especially for those of us who aren't really into the full on nude look. I mentioned this to Password42 back in the day and he said he'd look into it but not too long after he quit the game so I've never really gotten any answer on whether it can be done or not.
"Alter" how? Could you be more specific?

Asheleigh

Vivacious Visitor
I think they meant in the sense like some mod the armors etc for skyrim, fallout..... Instead of fully removing alter the pattern itself. It is possible if there's access to the pattern image of outfits, similar to what one could do with Sims 2 with creating your own clothing.

annemarie

Casual Client
I'm starting the DS9 series.. but even around RISA I have noticed that some of the dominion ships are invisible.
ok game just crashed. doing gathering storm (first dominion episode) 1st episode. went into the ore processiong and it crashed. has to be the Hurq.

Last edited:

Daedalus

Content Creator
Clamman5 posted a manual jiggle update not too long ago. After installing it I could play every episode in the DS9 story arc, including "Home" with my mod options.

swenson2

Potential Patron
Perhaps alter wasn't the best choice of words. The methodology isn't of utmost importance...just results if its even possible. I can't pretend to be an expert in modding but it seems to me if an existing outfit can be replaced or swapped for another outfit it should be possible to swap from one kind of swimsuit to another. I get that it would take some skill to create a thong, sling, or micro bikini and then swap it for an existing swimsuit type but if done right it could put a whole new flavor on the Risa experience.

Last edited:

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Sorry guys, I've been very busy at work, I'll try to roll out updated files for The Zts's installer over the weekend.

Perhaps alter wasn't the best choice of words. The methodology isn't of utmost importance...just results if its even possible. I can't pretend to be an expert in modding but it seems to me if an existing outfit can be replaced or swapped for another outfit it should be possible to swap from one kind of swimsuit to another. I get that it would take some skill to create a thong, sling, or micro bikini and then swap it for an existing swimsuit type but if done right it could put a whole new flavor on the Risa experience.

I understand what you mean. It's theoretically possible to edit a swimsuit costume's texture E.wtex file and the results would look as if you edited the mesh. As of now there's no way we can work with meshes directly but meshes seem to be redundant for STO anyways since the texture's transparency determines the design of the swimsuit. The problem is we haven't figured out the proper hex header to get the game to load post-2010 updated textures after we have edited them. I do plan on experimenting with some pre-2010 update textures (I will use the formal skirt E.wtex as a base)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.