Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (3 Viewers)

bberge

Potential Patron
Just wanted to weigh in on the Cardassian exclusive hairstyles. They're all canon designs taken from the show, and for what they are, I think they're well done.

Mind you, my Cardie girl wears a much simpler hairstyle (Slicked Back 05, which has a Shininess slider btw) when she's on duty.

And for those who are interested, Cardassian uniforms are now available. Free, but only useable on Cardie captains and bridge officers.

The ZTS

Content Creator
As far as I understand currently the mod is ready, we're just waiting for the SE to drop so we can see if anything breaks.

Avenger_Reloaded

Potential Patron
Yes the summer event, while highly anticipated is always a mod breaker for a few. You have our sympathies with how they run over your work on that one. Well worth the wait though. Any way to forecast how this will impact the mod knowing they're adding a ship, baseball uniforms and 6 new moves? A shame we can't preview the summer event on tribble.

William Michael Phillips

Vivacious Visitor
OK So i am a newbe jest found out about this mod today and tryed to install it a few times with the installer but after each attempt my game keeps crashing. but i noticed that last patch that was realessed for this mod was before Vitory is life came out. is their a new update for this mod coming out soon? All so how do i unpack it for a mannurel install?

Last edited:

The ZTS

Content Creator
The newest update will come out after the Summer Event drops, and there isn't really a manual install because the automatic one will work fairly well after I merged a couple of development branches.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Just wanted to weigh in on the Cardassian exclusive hairstyles. They're all canon designs taken from the show, and for what they are, I think they're well done.

Mind you, my Cardie girl wears a much simpler hairstyle (Slicked Back 05, which has a Shininess slider btw) when she's on duty.

And for those who are interested, Cardassian uniforms are now available. Free, but only useable on Cardie captains and bridge officers.

I agree that the Cardie hair is canonical. They are just well....hideous. Here are some more attractive alternatives:
Morena Bacardassian.
KimCardassian_400x400.jpg
and Kim Cardassian.
morena_baccarin_as_a_bajoran_cardassian_hybrid_by_thatgeekchick-d8svb0l.png

Agentflash18462

Potential Patron
there is one thing I can't play the missions with the Hur'q with the mod on and if I look at any of the knew cardassian ships or it crashes

Version 3.3.5

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
there is one thing I can't play the missions with the Hur'q with the mod on and if I look at any of the knew cardassian ships or it crashes

Version 3.3.5
What mod options do you have on?
I'm playing a nude only "safe mode" version of the mod (No animations, no Jiggle) and it seems to play ok in everything but the Cardie / JH Character Creator. Fed Characters are still perfectly nudely created.)

Maggot

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.