Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (17 Viewers)

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
OK, I am just using the standard scaling options that are included in the mod. I'll have to try my hand at using the custom option with the current scaleinfo file.

EDIT: I tried this, but didn't have any better luck. I got exactly the same results as with the standard mod -- worked on everyone but my Cardassian girl. Guess I will have to leave it to the professionals to figure this one out.

If you have the toolset I provided, unpack the bin.hogg from your games folder, grab the updated scaleinfo.bin and look for Sto_cardassian_female.xml . That's the one you should be editing for Cardassians. All other races are still modified through startrekfemalescalegroups.xml

Daedalus

Content Creator
Does the male stuff need to be 'unlocked' in the mod? I've got a prototype edit but no effect in the game as of yet.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
I saw a female vorta character at SF Academy
How do you make that?

And How does one make a Cardassian. I don't see those options in character creator....is it a mod thing?

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Vorta you can make with an alien. For a Cardassian you need to buy them on the Zen Store, or you can make them with an Alien but with out the chets and hips.
Thanks...I thought it might be something like that. Tho it seems like something they should have included with the $129.00 I paid for the vanguard pack thingee....I'm just saying.

Maggot

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Vorta Girl.jpg
Ah. Got it. I Just found it under Federation Characters. I guess I just expected them to be under the Dominion.
I also made a Vorta Chick who looks a lot like Loriss....except, you know, naked.
The alien formula for Vorta is rather simple. Completely human except for: Vented Ears and Purple Eyes.

Last edited:

Asheleigh

Vivacious Visitor
A fully dressed Cardassian, is one that has yet to truly embrace the freedom and joy of being one with the nudist generation.
lj73ZgK.jpg

Won't you help free a Cardassian today?

bberge

Potential Patron
Clamman5 Clamman5 I found the problem. It's Headshotinfos. Either give me a new Headshotinfos or I shitcan the option. :P
Honestly, you can ditch the option as far as I'm concerned. I never used it, and they made a change to the contact headshots recently that have them more zoomed in anyway. That's probably why you need a new Headshotinfos file.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
A fully dressed Cardassian, is one that has yet to truly embrace the freedom and joy of being one with the nudist generation.
Won't you help free a Cardassian today?

Given the state of today's mod: Here is a semi-nude Cardi Girl.

1) No eyes in character creator with mod on.
2) Scanty Panties instead of bottomless nudity.
3) No Nipples or areola on breasts.
4) Reptilian Scale Body texture on legs.
5) Limited number of hairstyles. This one seems to be a Cardassian exclusive.
6) Very Bad Body seam between upper and lower body

Attachments

• Cardi Girl.jpg
    Cardi Girl.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:

Asheleigh

Vivacious Visitor
Given the state of today's mod: Here is a semi-nude Cardi Girl.

1) No eyes in character creator with mod on.
2) Scanty Panties instead of bottomless nudity.
3) No Nipples or areola on breasts.
4) Body texture on legs.
5) Limited number of hairstyles. This one seems to be a Cardassian exclusive.
6) Very Bad Body seam between upper and lower body
Yeah and the Cardassian "exclusive" hairstyles... *gags*

SJSvdWalt72

Potential Patron
I'm sure I'm missing something, but it seems to me that at present moment, given what this mod does to the textures and I've explored the Tailor options and character creator seemingly to death... that for Feds and Roms, you'd need to spend at least 550 Zen to fully join the Nudist generation. Klingons are fully liberated it seems, coz you can get a Nudist immediately from the first time you land at character creation...

Romulans initially from the get go, can go topless but can't go bottomless.

Feds needs an outfit skirt bottom from the Mirror Verse it seems.

Some help for the combo that's needed for a Fed Nudist please?

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
I'm sure I'm missing something, but it seems to me that at present moment, given what this mod does to the textures and I've explored the Tailor options and character creator seemingly to death... that for Feds and Roms, you'd need to spend at least 550 Zen to fully join the Nudist generation. Klingons are fully liberated it seems, coz you can get a Nudist immediately from the first time you land at character creation...

Romulans initially from the get go, can go topless but can't go bottomless.

Feds needs an outfit skirt bottom from the Mirror Verse it seems.

Some help for the combo that's needed for a Fed Nudist please?

If you only have one toon, then the fed winter crop top (obtainable from the exchange right now at the low, low price of 324,000 ec) is a good buy.
550 zen is a great price for the account wide unlock of the mirror tos outfits (if you have a couple characters or 40)

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Yeah and the Cardassian "exclusive" hairstyles... *gags*

Quite agreed. The Cardassian Exclusive hairstyles do not even have a "shiny" slider.
What, they have spiral waves in their beam weapons, but not their Cardie Hairstyles?
They all look like grandma hair.
One word: Conditioner.
WT Literal F?
At first I thought it was the Mod, but no.
Saurian and Gorn Breasts have more body than Cardie Hair.
And don't get me started on the Breen...It's so cold on Breen Prime that their nipples could impale a bitch...
...and I'm talking about Breen Males.
...wearing their environment suits.

Ba-dum, dum.

Thank you, thank you very much. I'm here all week.
Don't forget to tip your dabo girl.

Cheers,

Maggot

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.