Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (7 Viewers)

Daedalus

Content Creator
The 64-bit client is scary. If they ever stop supporting the 32-bit client, I'm afraid it may be game over for the mod, unless you find somebody with knowledge of the client internals.

What the ExtractSchemas program does is it searches the client program in memory, looking for a specific long series of machine instructions that include the address of certain needed data structures in memory. I thought it might be possible to make it work with the 64-bit client by changing addresses to 8 bytes, but after doing the obvious things, it still wasn't finding what it needed. Maybe someone smarter can figure it out, but I'm very pessimistic about my own ability to do so...
This merits further scrutiny and investigation; just to keep all bases covered.

B belechannas I think as long as Microsoft continues to release a 32-bit Windows, there will be 32-bit support. Still...I'm not sure myself. Your ability to keep us up and running is graciously appreciated nonetheless.
I think so too.

Daedalus

Content Creator
The ZTS The ZTS Clamman5 Clamman5 Remember the invisible swarmers in the Solanae Dyson Sphere I mentioned once? Looks like it's caused by the jiggle part of the mod. Currently I'm playing STO without jiggle and those swarmers visible now.

belechannas

Vivacious Visitor
The ZTS The ZTS Clamman5 Clamman5 Remember the invisible swarmers in the Solanae Dyson Sphere I mentioned once? Looks like it's caused by the jiggle part of the mod. Currently I'm playing STO without jiggle and those swarmers visible now.

Jiggle overrides Skelinfos, which I think is pretty important. If new type of mob is added and you're still using Skelinfos from the previous build, it likely won't know how to draw them.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
The ZTS The ZTS use this toolset grab new bins and just use the old source from the installer to overwrite the files from the updated game's bins. That should fix everything including jiggle
Daedalus Daedalus I play with the jiggle on and the swarmers are no longer invisible seems cryptic fixed something or added extra files that were accounted for when I updated the jiggle

Attachments

Gibbed Toolset ST. 87 VIL.rar
5.6 MB · Views: 104

bberge

Potential Patron
Some of the information we don't change in skelinfos/startrekfemale.xml seems to be different than it was

I wonder if this has anything to do with the strange behavior I noticed a few days ago when I applied the breast size mod to my Cardassian girl. Mod didn't seem to work on her, and reset her body proportions.

belechannas

Vivacious Visitor
I wonder if this has anything to do with the strange behavior I noticed a few days ago when I applied the breast size mod to my Cardassian girl. Mod didn't seem to work on her, and reset her body proportions.

Breast size doesn't use Skelinfos, it uses *Scaleinfos*.

However, if you were using a version of the file from a previous build (the one currently posted on page 1 of this thread, for instance), it's quite possible it might not work for a new player race.

belechannas

Vivacious Visitor
Here's the point - the .bin files that are posted with the mod contain MUCH of the game's data about NPC and player models. The mod changes far less than 1% of contents of those files.

But when a new version of the client is released, with new NPCs, new monsters, new conversations, etc, as long as you have the modified .bin file in your localdata/bin folder, the client IGNORES the corresponding updated client files from the new patch.

When the client goes to draw the new models, it will either crash, or do nothing, or draw something else. But what it *cannot* do is use the new data that is being hidden by the old .bin files for the mod (until you disable/uninstall the mod, or an updated version of the modified files is posted, of course).

W

Warhammer12

Thanks to the updated tools, I was able to extract costumegeometryclient.bin and mod some uniforms.
What has me confused is how to get the mods to apply to NPC's. If I go to the tailor on my character, the Seven of Nine costume and Odyssey costumes are nude. If I go into an episode (say, the "Alliances" Delta episode), though, Seven and VanZyl are still wearing them. What am I missing?

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Thanks to the updated tools, I was able to extract costumegeometryclient.bin and mod some uniforms.
What has me confused is how to get the mods to apply to NPC's. If I go to the tailor on my character, the Seven of Nine costume and Odyssey costumes are nude. If I go into an episode (say, the "Alliances" Delta episode), though, Seven and VanZyl are still wearing them. What am I missing?

NPCs have to be modded in the Playercostume.bin, however once you repack it you have to rename it to playercostumeclient.bin in your local data/bin folder

bberge

Potential Patron
Breast size doesn't use Skelinfos, it uses *Scaleinfos*.

However, if you were using a version of the file from a previous build (the one currently posted on page 1 of this thread, for instance), it's quite possible it might not work for a new player race.

OK, I am just using the standard scaling options that are included in the mod. I'll have to try my hand at using the custom option with the current scaleinfo file.

EDIT: I tried this, but didn't have any better luck. I got exactly the same results as with the standard mod -- worked on everyone but my Cardassian girl. Guess I will have to leave it to the professionals to figure this one out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.