Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (16 Viewers)

annemarie

Casual Client
to clarify i think it's when it compiles that second part that makes it crash. any of the nude mods can make the toons invisible

annemarie

Casual Client
the following unifrom options render the entire toon invisible in the tailor
consellor top
antares 1,3,4 open
Sierra 1,2,3,4 open
23c starfleet tunic
TOS-loose
23c nurse
tos mirror
T'pol
all skirts except skant

(Pre patch several would stay skirts and not nude)
oddly terran enterprise shows as does the ripped tos

all of the Orion Female bits render the toon invisible

Last edited:

Daedalus

Content Creator
The ZTS The ZTS I reinstalled the mod with only the required stuff (base nude mod and body fixes) and clothing removal without jiggle, size increase, zoomed-out headshots, etc and it still crashes. So it's likely somewhere in the clothing/costume bits.

annemarie

Casual Client
all club wear tops ok
invisible toons:
all beachwear seperates
risian explorer
off duty bare chest (grey tank and khan)
all off duty skirts
off duty pants tucked high-shorts rolled
all formal tops nude breasts torso to waist are clothing
ilde9h.jpg

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
I think it is the Costumegeometryclient.bin that makes the game crash, we need to wait untill some one delivers an updated one.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
New Schemas, new dll, tested and works. The ZTS The ZTS delete the old toolset and use this one to unpack the latest bin.hogg, then recreate the mod with the updated game bins and modded xmls. That should fix the invisible toons, luckily the update didnt break the actual tools

Attachments

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
The ZTS The ZTS I had some issues getting breast jiggle to work, turns out they added new code into the female.xml in Skeleinfos.bin. I was able to correct it and luckily Breast jiggle hasn't been nuked. There is only one file modified in Skeleinfos for the jiggle, startrekfemale.xml. Make sure your installer uses this one. Daedalus Daedalus and those who build custom jiggle might be affected, I'll provide an updated custom jiggle pack soon.

Attachments

skeleinfo bin Updated Xml.rar
812 bytes · Views: 110

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Tried my usual install with the new xml and still getting a CTD.
Okay, I updated the manual pack, custom options are there, if you already created your custom dynbounce (nothing has changed since the patch in that bin) just use the new Skeleinfo.bin I provided.

i need my jiggle :D

give these a shot

Also I updated the Zoomed out headshots, grab them below

Attachments

Zoomed out headshots.rar
7.3 KB · Views: 108

Jacobs

Potential Patron
Occasionally I had some CTD's without Jiggle. And I only use breast size custom and nipple / stockings. No costumes.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Occasionally I had some CTD's without Jiggle. And I only use breast size custom and nipple / stockings. No costumes.

It's probably the breast size mod, the new ships in game won't have their size info so the game will CTD unless updated with the new bin. I can do a manual update but I'm hoping The ZTS will get the installer working again. Cryptic changed the layout of the Skeleinfos and headshotinfo .bins so it was necessary to do a manual update of it

Quaren

Content Creator
Wish I could help write the installer...this is nuts putting it all on one guy. I know I lack the skill to write such an installer from scratch, but I might be able to update the existing installer to include Clam's fixes..maybe. I'm willing to give it a go either way.

Jacobs

Potential Patron
Clamman5, a manual update would be nice if it's not too much work for you. I personally do not need the installer :)

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Clamman5, a manual update would be nice if it's not too much work for you. I personally do not need the installer :)
Here you go.. :)

Wish I could help write the installer...this is nuts putting it all on one guy. I know I lack the skill to write such an installer from scratch, but I might be able to update the existing installer to include Clam's fixes..maybe. I'm willing to give it a go either way.

I'll talk to The ZTS if I seen him on. You should definitely PM him here, he might be able to send you the project.

Attachments

Daedalus

Content Creator
J juanmanuelt was right. I put in the updated stuff in my latest install, but took out costumegeometryclient.bin out of the equation: game runs with bouncy melons (but with clothes on. Dammit Jim, I'm a gamer, not a tailor!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.