Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (7 Viewers)

merder222

Potential Patron
right click the game in steam list
click properties
click local files
click search in local files
go to star trek online map
live
local data there and copy the adress bar as you unpack the files in folder and rest folow instructions in the archives

Quaren

Content Creator
right click the game in steam list
click properties
click local files
click search in local files
go to star trek online map
live
local data there and copy the adress bar as you unpack the files in folder and rest folow instructions in the archives
Meaning install it to a random directory with a shorter name and then copy/paste the installed files to this location. This will likely render mod switches and possibly the uninstaller nonfunctional, but it should make it work.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Yup, fixed.
tumblr_mqc7euG3AA1rucc9wo1_500.gif

Daedalus

Content Creator
Was messing around with GIMP to see if I could do some more coloring.
Sure enough:
yikes.png

Our intrepid captain came across an uncharted planet, beamed down with away team to check it out. Encountered some tentacle-like fauna and/or flora and .... well, I'll leave the rest up to your pervy imagination :tongue:

Quaren

Content Creator
I don't want to seem bothersome, but is there any situation update in regards to the new ship?

Daedalus

Content Creator
And a little something from me too :P
I managed to get the splatter on the normal faces as well (with the original layer mask intact)
standard01.png complexion 1 standard02.png 2 standard03.png 3 standard05.png 5 standard06.png 6
(Complexion 4 isn't in there, still looking for that one)
I've also included the originals in case you want to revert back.

Enjoy ;-)

Attachments

Faces.rar
1.6 MB · Views: 89

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Does anyone have an idea what skirt and belt piece is this? I know the top is a formal gown
screenshot_LCL2018-03-02-15-11-17.jpg

Last edited:
F

FranklyMyDear

Howdy folks,

Would anyone know how to solve problems with breast jiggle causing them to behave weirdly when moving? Stuff like crushing up and going flat?

The ZTS

Content Creator
@FranklyMyDear This is not an issue at all. This is because the breast jiggle is an unintended feature of the Cryptic Engine. It's not supposed to be there, we're basically using a testing structure to achieve breast jiggle. It's hacky at best because the feature is not supposed to be there at all. xD

Daedalus

Content Creator
It's something else. I've tried reinstalling without jiggle and dances/stances and it still crashes.

annemarie

Casual Client
uninstalled using windows uninstaller
reinstalled selecting nude skin and hi res hairy
default clothing removal

captain is wearing TNG skant (not removed)
boffs are invisible

second install select NPC costume mods default

and it crashes

went back to just the first two selections, even went back to the meehee original, not the hi res, seems like any outfit that has exposed chest, including the open Sierra uniform, makes the entire toon invisible

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.