Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (4 Viewers)

bberge

Potential Patron
Been a while since I've visited these forums. Nice to see that this mod is getting some love and support! :grin:

I just downloaded 3.3.2, and I'm seeing crashes if I have the jiggle mod installed and I select the new Bajoran Interceptor at the Ship Selector. As I recall, this is pretty common -- new ships often break the jiggle mod. Does 3.3.2 include the jiggle updates from @Clamman5, or should I try those?

I generally only use a few features of the mod -- breast size and jiggle. (I like to think of it as "Dead or Alive" mode. :wink:) So I haven't extensively looked at other portions which might be broken.

Last edited:

The ZTS

Content Creator
bberge bberge Dead or Alive mode approved with great prejudice. x3

Yeah the new ships breaking the jiggle mod is common. Unfortunately as I am simply the nerd that makes the thing install and work for people, right now I'm limited on the debugging I can do as I'm fairly busy. @Clamman5 Did you make your last updates before the anni dropped?

bberge

Potential Patron
Did a little more experimenting. If I replace the DynBouncer.bin and SkelInfos.bin that are installed with the mod package with the ones from @Clamman5's rar archive, it seems to fix the crash for me. Not quite sure why that would work, it looks like what's in the mod package is more recent, at least by the file timestamps.

Quaren

Content Creator
It looks like the stances/animation changes were not incorporated for v3.3.2...gonna try manually installing Clamman5's fix. Will check back.

EDIT: Confirmed. v3.3.2 does not utilize any sort of Dynmove.bin...adding the file from Clamman5's upload worked, however.

Sharpfangjr

Potential Patron
I just downloaded v3.3.2. Each time I try to install I get a window stating Gibbed.Cryptic.ConverResource has stopped working. I've gone so far as to temporarily uninstall my anti-virus before installing. Thoughts?

Quaren

Content Creator
I just downloaded v3.3.2. Each time I try to install I get a window stating Gibbed.Cryptic.ConverResource has stopped working. I've gone so far as to temporarily uninstall my anti-virus before installing. Thoughts?

Need more info. Where is the installation going specifically? I seem to recall long path names can mess it up and require manual installation.

angie.helix

Potential Patron
Hello, did you manage to get it working? I wrote up a quick guide, hope it helps. Btw love your STO toon, she looks sexy as hell.

Your Star Trek online game directory where the mods are placed should look something like this:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata
or if on Steam:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Star Trek Online\Star Trek Online\Live\Localdata

When the mod is installed your Localdata folder you should have 2 folders named "Bin" and "Texture_library" and a file named "GamePrefs.pref"

The installer places the modded .bin files and textures in those folders. You can delete them from those folders or replace them with the updated .bin mods I just posted.

Follow these steps and it should work:
1. Start from scratch. Make sure your Live\Localdata folder is empty except for GamePrefs.pref
2. Download the installer from the first page of this thread
3. Install mods, select only the Costume/nude options, do not install Jiggle, Breast size or animation replacers.
4. When it's done, your Live\Localdata folder should now have the Bin and Texture_Library folders with a costumegeometryclient.bin and different .wtex files in each folder respectively.
5. Download the Jiggle, Breast size and Animation .rar files I uploaded a few posts above.
6. Open the option you want and extract those .Bin files into the Live\Localdata\Bin folder

Let me know what happens

Hahaha! Yes I did finally get it to work, I guess I got a little ahead of myself and began closing things before they could finish so.. I left it all alone until it was finished. Now the Skant and the TOS Mirror set is the only ones that work for me. The changes of stances and dances do not work for me but all in all its doing fine for what I want. I like Vixi too she's my Rockabilly Riot gal. ;) I love Curvy Girls so I have MANY variants of these little tarts running around xD I just wish they had hats of all sorts including headbands like the ladies would wear in the 50's and 60's not to mention other hair styles like a Bettie Page cut would be epic.. I just fell in love with the 2017 Rockabilly Riot in Carson City Nevada last year the ladies were and are sooooo sexy so I try to mimic what I've seen. I made a BOFF that's supposed to be an Android made from (get this..) The Crushed remains of Christine lol Yup! The 1958 Plymouth Fury recycled into a sinister mysterious cybergirl looking for true love but unfortunately leaves bodies afloat in space... IF she is wronged that is. So I used the Red and White Cropped top from the Winter event and only her left boob shows through lol just how it is I know you guys will get things going no worries! This is better than its been in the past year!! So I salute those who worked hard on this!! I'll have to share some picts here hmmm yeah if thats ok to do! Vixi, Sofi, Christine, Susan and SOOOOO many others to drool over making me wish there was a real life holodeck! xD Anyways enough of my babbling You guys rock!

Attachments

• Christine is back.png
    Christine is back.png
    627.3 KB · Views: 212
  • nice rack.png
    nice rack.png
    725.2 KB · Views: 226

angie.helix

Potential Patron
My man and I (I dual box in an RP setting but impossible in battle darn it all..)

Attachments

• Vixi and I the day a gal hit on me in Nibus III but Vixi chased her off.png
    Vixi and I the day a gal hit on me in Nibus III but Vixi chased her off.png
    533.7 KB · Views: 135

The ZTS

Content Creator
Is anyone else getting unexplained crashes today? I'm not sure if this has to do with 3.3.2.

Quaren Quaren OOPS! Well, I said it wasn't going to be pretty...I'll see if I can push a hotfix.

EDIT: It seems there's a difference between the CostumeGeometryClient compiler and the DynMove compiler...even though I made them from the same base...I will see what I can fix.

EDIT AGAIN: Aha. Found the problem. Was referencing an old file. Fixed and will be updated. There miiiiiight be a folder called Localdata under your root drive. (C: , usually)
Your DynMove file is in there.

Last edited:

Daedalus

Content Creator
Everything installed nicely without a hitch, but stances and dances are the normal ones (not that I really use those). As long as my girls are stripped nekkid and have jiggly boobs, all's good :cool:

Quaren

Content Creator
EDIT AGAIN: Aha. Found the problem. Was referencing an old file. Fixed and will be updated. There miiiiiight be a folder called Localdata under your root drive. (C: , usually)

Oh hhheeeeyyyy there it is!

Daedalus Daedalus Yeah looks like ZTS found the problem and it'll be fixed. If you see what I quoted, you need just move that file to the proper location and it'll work as you set it up.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Bingo. Found it there as well. :)

bberge

Potential Patron
So I used the Red and White Cropped top from the Winter event and only her left boob shows through lol
I noticed a while back that the left and right boob sizes are a bit lopsided in the Winter Jackets. It's not that visible, but the breast size modifiers magnify the problem.

For a while, I was using the custom breast size to "fix" the problem. The only problem with that is, while it fixes the problem for the winter jackets, it causes the reverse problem for everything else. Oh well, nobody's perfect.... :tongue:

The ZTS

Content Creator
Again that's not so much a problem with the mod as it is Cryptic's really wierd idea of models. It's something we've never really been able to figure out for ourselves. xD

bennymaeker

Potential Patron
Hello. When I want to change my ship, the game crashes to desktop. I don't know why. And the poses not working too. But I use v3.3.2. I have the same issues like with v3.3.1

Last edited:
A

Archangel99

Really glad to see this resurected and thank you very much for all your time and effort.

I've been playing around with the options and I just can't get the custom scale setting for breast size to work properly.

Once I have modified the startrekfemalescalegroups.xml I save it and try to run compile scaleinfos.bat and it fails. I edited the bat to add a pause and can see that it can't find gibbed.cryptic.convertrescources, which is in the same folder as the bat. I tried adding ".\" in front and that didn't help so i added the full path to the gibbed file and that didn't help.

With the full path it ran, but errored when it couldn't find C:Windows\system32\scaleinfos\@resource.xml.

Is there something I should have already install for this to work, or is this just something with Windows (Windows 10 x64)?

when i use the drag and drop method (drag scaleinfos onto the gibbed file) it creates a scaleinfos.bin file, but when I complete the installer it deletes all the files for customisation without copying the bin file across to my game folder "Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\bin"

I have manually copied the bin file across before finishing the installer, and that has worked, but either the instructions need to be modified or the installer needs a tweak.

Its just a minor thing, and I have a workaround now, so once again thanks for all the great work

Sharpfangjr

Potential Patron
Need more info. Where is the installation going specifically? I seem to recall long path names can mess it up and require manual installation.
My game installation is inside my Steam folder. So, yeah, long installation path. I have no idea how to install manually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.