Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (10 Viewers)

The ZTS

Content Creator
The Zero G chairs have been a consistent problem not with the mod. The map's collision floor got moved up a few inches (for the Powerboards two summers ago) and that moved up all the sit nodes for the chairs. Something they've never gotten around to fixing.

Daedalus

Content Creator
I see.
On a side note: how's the installer (and subsequent updated version with new stuff) coming along?

merder222

Potential Patron
THX now i can fully enjoy Risa event as not cutout one piece swimsuit getting in the way(chose it because with some additions could be a leotard :p)

The ZTS

Content Creator
THX now i can fully enjoy Risa event as not cutout one piece swimsuit getting in the way(chose it because with some additions could be a leotard :p)
I think that's what everyone like to think, lol.

Also, I may have struck a breakthrough on textures. A German site seems to convey what I need to do, will put that ax to the grindstone later tonight.

The ZTS

Content Creator
@Poplan @Regardie Dragging you gents over to my thread here since we started work again.

Have you guys been able to modify with success the .WTEX files at all? The launcher still seems perfectly content to load them.

I want desperately to get rid of the hips-chest seam, lol.

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Post scenic and cinematic screenshots of you and your favorite character in all their birthday suit glory, and your screenshot may be featured as the installer image for the next release!
This is the silliest thing. I appreciate the whimsy being displayed, gentlemen. I just...wow. I appreciate all your efforts and style.

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
I see in the changelog:
Blayyde - A shitload of stuff, such as zoom options, Caitian nude texes, nipples imprinting, and highres undies for alternative nonnudes.

What is this alternative nonnudes? I'm quite curious, did I miss an option on the installer?

typenter

Potential Patron
I'm sorry for being dumb, but where do you download this mod? Don't see a link in the OP :<

Last edited:

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
So...mod works excellent....with both lighting 2.0 on and off.
Except the Orion loincloths are back...There is no belt holding them up....just the loincloth hovering over a bare, cleanly-shaved vagina...which is kinda mysterious and hot, but not in the spirit of the mod I think.

The shifted animations work better than ever

I was never able to do the naughty sexy dance during the dance competition on Risa...now... it's awesome.

Cheers,

Maggot

The ZTS

Content Creator
xaos25 xaos25 The alternative nonnudes don't look right on skeletons now. We're not sure why, but we think it has something to do with some of the skeletal changes that happened when TOS Starfleet became a faction. We still have them but as for now we took them out because they're, well, broke as hell, lol.

T typenter You didn't look very far, it is the second post. XD

LordMaggot LordMaggot I don't know what you mean by bobble-head animation, and we're going to fix the loincloths once we see if Holodeck has a traditional "shit-we-forgot/broke-something-patch-it-ASAP" day.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Re: Bobble Head - while idle or while running - my toons shake their heads side-to-side...bobble head style.
Sometimes the shake is subtle, at other times....while running....it is quite apparent as if she is constantly scanning the terrain ahead of her because she has poor peripheral vision.
It might be an artifact of one or another of the animation switches.
Cheers,

Maggot

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Thanks for fixing the loin cloths.
It is ironic that at this moment, the only toons who AREN'T naked are my Orions.

Cheers,

Maggot

Daedalus

Content Creator
Custom settings are being a pain.
I get this trying to compile scaleinfos

G:\Games\Star Trek Online\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\bin>Gibbed.Cryptic.ConvertResource -b scaleinfos
Loading index...
Unprocessed exception: System.ArgumentNullException: Buffer cannot be null.
Parametername: buffer
System.IO.MemoryStream..ctor(Byte[] buffer, Boolean writable)
System.IO.MemoryStream..ctor(Byte[] buffer)
Gibbed.Cryptic.ConvertResource.Program.Main(String[] args)

*EDIT* Reverting back to previous version for the time being

Last edited:

The ZTS

Content Creator
Is that just the breast scale or is that also jiggle settings? We kept the custom settings pretty much how they were in Password's installer, except we updated the toolset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.