Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (13 Viewers)

Daedalus

Content Creator
I think both, but I'm not certain. The jiggle compile window disappears really fast, so I'm guessing no dice there either.
*EDIT* Managed to get rid of the bikini by putting the installer's costumegeometry.bin into my previous manual setup =^_^=
Also, maybe there should be a manual version of the mod. Hopefully that'll work for me.

Last edited:

The ZTS

Content Creator
If you hold Shift and right-click where the JiggleCompile batch file is, you should see the option "Open command window here". Run the operation there to see what happens.

Daedalus

Content Creator
I got a windows powershell window. I'm guessing that's what's supposed to appear. And then I got this:

Compile : The term 'Compile' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Che
ck the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1
+ Compile Scaleinfos.bat
+ ~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (Compile:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

Major headache coming up

The ZTS

Content Creator
Oh, shit...what's your Windows version? Windows will be losing the Command Prompt either now or later in favor of Powershell, which I am totally unversed in.

The ZTS

Content Creator
I need your build number. Should be a 5-digit string. If it's not a certain version, all we have to do is disable Powershell. I think.

Kinda sucks knowing I'm running an Enterprise version of Windows now. I don't get all the new changes.

Daedalus

Content Creator
I have the Home version if that helps. Don't see a build nr anywhere...

*EDIT* Or I could send over my custom startrekfemalescalegroups and startrekfemale xml files and you could make a preset with my settings in the installer?
But I would like to try the manual install method before that. So if all that stuff could be bundled into a zipfile, I'll troubleshoot the manual install stuff

Last edited:

Agentflash18462

Potential Patron
Whenever I try to turn the mod on it says "The system cannot find the file specified"
Select STO Nude Mod On 2017-06-09 4_25_07 PM.png

The ZTS

Content Creator
I have the Home version if that helps. Don't see a build nr anywhere...

*EDIT* Or I could send over my custom startrekfemalescalegroups and startrekfemale xml files and you could make a preset with my settings in the installer?
But I would like to try the manual install method before that. So if all that stuff could be bundled into a zipfile, I'll troubleshoot the manual install stuff

Open your command prompt and tell me what your number looks like. It'll be in the format of [Version 10.0.xxxxx].

Should be as easy as Win-R, and then "cmd" without the quotes.

Youkai-sama

Potential Patron
The off button doesn't seem to work for me. Not a big deal for me, just thought you should know. Also, you could completely uninstall the previous version by unchecking all the boxes and running the installer. Without the off button, if you don't like the way things turn out, someone might be SOL. Just saiyan. Anyway, thanks for all yous guys hard work. The smexcellence is back!

The ZTS

Content Creator
Version 10.0.15063
I'm not sure why then when you click "Open command window here" it opens PowerShell, it's supposed to open Command Prompt. At least I think it is.

Either way, I'll have to look into it. Until then, what you can do is open "cmd" like I showed you and then copy the filepath from Explorer, and paste it into the Command Prompt with the letter "cd" before it. That will navigate you to the directory and then you should be able to compile the mods.

Y Youkai-sama How do you mean the off button doesn't work? It's supposed to move your whole Localdata folder into another folder...which when I did it on my PC it did, but I DID build it on my PC so.

Also, good to know. Means I need to integrate explicit options for the next installer variant, which I am working on.

LordMaggot LordMaggot Which jiggle are you using? I've used all 3 jiggles and I don't see whatever head bobbing you are seeing. Either that, and I like it and just don't consider it a problem, lol.

Juls Juls I...I have no words. XD

NINJA EDIT~!
Y Youkai-sama , I just discovered why the switches aren't operating correctly: Their "Start In" parameters are incorrect. I will get on this.

Last edited:

The ZTS

Content Creator
ON A SIDE NOTE~!
I haven't seen anyone posting any cool nudies...this makes me sad, guess I'll have to use Daedalus's busty girl for the next installer. ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.