Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (3 Viewers)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
fleet fleet Hate to be a bother, but could you modify Password's post to say that Development is continuing here instead of Development being discontinued? Not sure if that's explicitly against the TOS, but thought I'd ask.

The ZTS The ZTS ,
I can do it, but where would that post be located?
very respectfully,
fleet

The ZTS

Content Creator
It's the first one. The one that says "Development has been discontinued" and has the last version on it. Getting that changed to point to this thread, and (if possible) appending "Under New Management" or something to the thread title, that would work. It still shows up first on Google so we can take advantage of that.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
It's the first one. The one that says "Development has been discontinued" and has the last version on it. Getting that changed to point to this thread, and (if possible) appending "Under New Management" or something to the thread title, that would work. It still shows up first on Google so we can take advantage of that.

The first post in this thread by you. What THREAD contains the post you want edited?
Very respectfully,
fleet

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Figured this out a while before the mod was severely crippled and on life support. Thought I'd share.
For the perkiness I'd recommend not going over 0.3. Because then you'd get gravity-defying boobs and that would look utterly ridiculous.
Figured this out a while before the mod was severely crippled and on life support. Thought I'd share.
For the perkiness I'd recommend not going over 0.3. Because then you'd get gravity-defying boobs and that would look utterly ridiculous.

Boobs set over .3 can be used as a zero-g floatation device.

Maggot

merder222

Potential Patron
should be possible, the necklace is a childgeometry independent of the shirt, I'll look into it.
Hope so as i like that one :) but dunno how much was broken due to lighting 2.0 but glad atleast many clothes were removed by patch again(not that i disliked 'm :p but think all agree the lack of 'm just suits our needs more XD)

Juls

Casual Client
I think he means the star trek online nude mods post page 1 on passwords42 profile in adult mods. I have enclosed a pic below for fleet.

Post Pic.png

Daedalus

Content Creator
Found another bug. During the Solanae Dyson Sphere and Uneasy Allies missions I noticed the swarmers are gone. Only their 'tails' are visible.
bugged swarmers.png

Maybe it can be fixed in the next version?

The ZTS

Content Creator
I'm working on the installer at a breakneck pace...it lacks a bunch of the options from the old installer and will compress many of the options into one.

P

pyro139

question:

will there be an option, or even a version, that only mods risa summer clothes?

The ZTS

Content Creator
Not currently. That's something that we have to re-implement over time. We DO intend to re-implement that, however because we didn't have the mod for this long we have to kind of unlearn what Password learned from the old mod.

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
Nice work everyone. Just stopped by to see how things were going and I find a brand new thread!

A couple thoughts: By creating the new thread you lost a direct link to the new toolset information and Clamman5's tutorial on how the new mod works. I was just about to spend some time looking into the files when Clamman5 posted the start of his breakthrough and I stopped and haven't thought about it much but I think that information should be here for those willing to try to expand on the concept.

Second: the vixen stance is probably in the last version of password42's mod if you want to dig it out and rename it. Unfortunately, that might fall into the tailor mod area as it might be visible to others in game. I am not exactly sure about how other player characters get into my game display. It would be worth a try to see what happens though.

Third: full body trill spots can be seen if you have an appropriate full body trill texture, no tailor mod required.

Fourth: I am not a texture artist and I have been having a bit of a time figuring out the new texture formats. This is what I believe is the situation. Wtex files can still be viewed in Noesis using the wtex to dds plugin. I believe they have 10 levels that the game uses when rendering based on distance to the object. Htex files are renamed crn files. They are higher resolution versions of the corresponding wtex file. Crunch is an open source compression that also generates dds like files that can have multiple levels. If you rename a htex .crn it opens fine in Noesis. I have not found a good way to edit textures and save in a crn format generating the dds5 levels, but I also don't have the knowledge of programs that might be able to do it. GiMP is beyond my skillset, and I don't know if it would work anyway.

Fifth: the mset viewer really does take an mset and generate an obj file that can be loaded into any 3D modeling program. My screenshots of the more detailed models came from DAZ3D, where I pieced together a series of body parts to create the full figures. mset breaking as the Password42 mod did may no longer work but mset swapping might be another avenue to try. The source to the mset viewer is in a Visual Studio 2016 format that my 2012 version cannot handle. It uses dotnet 4.5(?) which is not in VS2012. I have looked at the source code though and a better programmer than me might be able to start from there and create a way to go back to mset from the obj file.

Regardie

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Found another bug. During the Solanae Dyson Sphere and Uneasy Allies missions I noticed the swarmers are gone. Only their 'tails' are visible.
View attachment 62565
Maybe it can be fixed in the next version?

Bug confirmed...with or without Lighting 2.0
Hmmph..nude swarmers with their big tails swinging in the wind....
It gives one pause.
Maggot

Last edited:

merder222

Potential Patron
Looking forward to Risa event too especially if the swimsuits are removed :p(or even better yet all the clothes of females on Risa inluding npc's :p)

The ZTS

Content Creator
Nice work everyone. Just stopped by to see how things were going and I find a brand new thread!

A couple thoughts: By creating the new thread you lost a direct link to the new toolset information and Clamman5's tutorial on how the new mod works. I was just about to spend some time looking into the files when Clamman5 posted the start of his breakthrough and I stopped and haven't thought about it much but I think that information should be here for those willing to try to expand on the concept.

Second: the vixen stance is probably in the last version of password42's mod if you want to dig it out and rename it. Unfortunately, that might fall into the tailor mod area as it might be visible to others in game. I am not exactly sure about how other player characters get into my game display. It would be worth a try to see what happens though.

Third: full body trill spots can be seen if you have an appropriate full body trill texture, no tailor mod required.

Fourth: I am not a texture artist and I have been having a bit of a time figuring out the new texture formats. This is what I believe is the situation. Wtex files can still be viewed in Noesis using the wtex to dds plugin. I believe they have 10 levels that the game uses when rendering based on distance to the object. Htex files are renamed crn files. They are higher resolution versions of the corresponding wtex file. Crunch is an open source compression that also generates dds like files that can have multiple levels. If you rename a htex .crn it opens fine in Noesis. I have not found a good way to edit textures and save in a crn format generating the dds5 levels, but I also don't have the knowledge of programs that might be able to do it. GiMP is beyond my skillset, and I don't know if it would work anyway.

Fifth: the mset viewer really does take an mset and generate an obj file that can be loaded into any 3D modeling program. My screenshots of the more detailed models came from DAZ3D, where I pieced together a series of body parts to create the full figures. mset breaking as the Password42 mod did may no longer work but mset swapping might be another avenue to try. The source to the mset viewer is in a Visual Studio 2016 format that my 2012 version cannot handle. It uses dotnet 4.5(?) which is not in VS2012. I have looked at the source code though and a better programmer than me might be able to start from there and create a way to go back to mset from the obj file.

Regardie

Yay, numbered lists!

We're going to get the toolset stuff out momentarily, as for the vixen stance, we're having trouble reapplying that. Working on that though. There's a lot of feeling around to see what works.

As for the textures, we'll get to that, biggest goal is to get a first release. In complete and utter theory, GIMP can open literally anything, it's the VLC of computer graphics. We're only using the old stuff from the mod right now, trying to reach a working stable state.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Went to Risa on my sci toon (mod still seems to be working) to catch a few rays on the beach.
However, I don't think beach chairs are supposed to do this:
tanning.png

Something like "Zero-G tanning"?
Must be a glitch caused between this mod version and the event patch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.