Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (5 Viewers)

Zeithri

Potential Patron
MAJOR DISCOVERY:

Replacing wtex files in the \texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Female folder with the game running, automatically updates it. So you don't need to close the game to check out different wtexes.

Neat! Frickin' A!!

What came to my mind when I read 'Major Discovery'.
I figured it'd be appropriate ^_^

The ZTS

Content Creator
I'll get right on it. Been preparing for a vacation recently, so I may have to get around to it shortly.

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
I grabbed the toolset. Are there parts of the mod you would like me to work on? I still have my notes on breast jiggle and size increase, though I saw that you added to the options last time I checked.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Chest splatter for KDF
KDF01.png KDF02.png
This goes in the \texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Femalealienbody folder. Make a backup first.
Cheerz.:wink:

Attachments

KDF chest splatter.rar
78.5 KB · Views: 132

Daedalus

Content Creator
When's the next release? I've been in withdrawal for a couple years....
Most likely when The ZTS finishes rebuilding the mod files he'd lost when his SSD died. Shouldn't be long if all goes well.
Alternatively, you can download and install the current version 3.1.4 "Beach Bums" but leave out the stances/dances and jiggle.

flekkie

Potential Patron
i was going to do that, but after reviewing both the 1st and last pages of this thread, i don't see a download link?

flekkie

Potential Patron
not sure what i'm doing wrong, but the first time i fired it up, it acted like a new STO install; adjusting lighting & everything. Then after changing settings, saving & re-opening, it did the same thing again.

I don't really want to have to reset everything--every time I play. I don't even see an uninstall file now, and I'm still dealing with this same issue after attempting an uinstall.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Hey, The ZTS and I have been on vacation back to back, he said once he returns (some time this week) he'll update the installer with the new toolset. Worst case scenario I'll update the bins manually and post here.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Rest easy, folks. We'll get it at some point. Let the man enjoy his time off.
In the meantime, I've been doing some editing with tribal patterns and found 2 nice ones for arm sleeves. (left pic is V1 and the right is V2)

Check this out:
Both arms
both arms V1.png both arms V2.png
Left arm
left arm V1.png left arm V2.png
Right arm
right arm V1.png right arm V2.png

Attachments

Tribal arm sleeves.rar
29.1 MB · Views: 106

Last edited:

Daedalus

Content Creator
wow...breathtaking
Isn't it? :grin: I was quite surprised with the result myself. The white version's like she applied stickers in the shape of said tattoos on her arms and back and went tanning for a week or two. Then peeled them off to reveal a two-tone tan effect.
I've bundled the 2 versions in a zip file and some sex stuff as well. It's up to you what you want to use :wink:
Her first time (cherry popped), a fling in the tailor changing rooms, a bit of fun with 2 guys or the rest of the senior staff (or, heck, the male part of the entire ship's crew).
And there's 2 more I've added as a surprise.

Cheerz :cool:

*EDIT* Ack, connection and/or brwoser was being wonky. Seems I've uploaded the zip twice. Just download one of them; both are the same.

EDIT by moderator: Duplicate deleted. :wink:

Attachments

Texture edits.rar
30.1 MB · Views: 115

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.