Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (17 Viewers)

The ZTS

Content Creator
STOP USING 3.1.1's INSTALLER. THERE IS A SERIOUS MEMORY LEAK.

I discovered why not all of the outfits are applying. The installer holds open a text file that manages the outfit removals. An error in the installer causes this file to not close, leaving open a file reference that could potentially cause a buffer overflow, causing your PC to bluescreen by writing into a write-protected section of memory.

I have taken down the installation of 3.1.1 in order to correct the error. Luckily, the 3.1.2 version is ready for release as well. I'm going to upgrade my NSIS compiler as well as this stems from a recently discovered problem with NSIS.

In the meantime, don't touch the uninstaller. The problem exists there too. Running the uninstaller too many times may cause you to run out of memory. 3.1.2 will surgically remove the problematic files for you. I will have a changed version up momentarily.

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Is it possible to get a topless skin, where the panties stay but the nipples are exposed? Would it be possible to change the color of the underwear? And would it be possible to build this into the installer as a selectable option (managing one-off costume hacks is beyond my capabilities right now).

Also also, Could you change the ON and OFF icons to read "Star Trek Mod ON" and omit the word nude? I dont see it as strictly necessary and would appreciate the discretion.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Yes, no, and it would be impractical as the second question was no. :P As for the links, you could just rename them on the Desktop. They're your standard .lnk file.

xaos25

Avid Affiliate

I discovered why not all of the outfits are applying. The installer holds open a text file that manages the outfit removals. An error in the installer causes this file to not close, leaving open a file reference that could potentially cause a buffer overflow, causing your PC to bluescreen by writing into a write-protected section of memory.

I have taken down the installation of 3.1.1 in order to correct the error. Luckily, the 3.1.2 version is ready for release as well. I'm going to upgrade my NSIS compiler as well as this stems from a recently discovered problem with NSIS.

In the meantime, don't touch the uninstaller. The problem exists there too. Running the uninstaller too many times may cause you to run out of memory. 3.1.2 will surgically remove the problematic files for you. I will have a changed version up momentarily.

I have been manually renaming them but sometimes forget. I was hoping someone else out there might second my motion.

Daedalus

Content Creator
I can work with that.. when the server came back I make some tests for you.
Looking forward to it

So, we leave the installation as is for the moment?

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Ok, here you have Daedalus
You have the shoulder and the back options, but remember, the tatto is going to appear on all your nakeds. Just paste any of the F_Chest_Bare_01_D on the Female folder (Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Female).

Remember to make backups.

Let me know what you think, I can move it anywhere on the body or resized, or even change the color.

Attachments

• tatto.jpg
    tatto.jpg
    562.3 KB · Views: 167
Tatto.rar
3.1 MB · Views: 124

Daedalus

Content Creator
Awesome.
Could you move it a bit more to the centre? On my end that tattoo is more on the left side of the back.
tat.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.