Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (3 Viewers)

Regardie

Avid Affiliate
Texture 101: the files with _d are the diffuse files, the texture you see. The _n files are the normal maps, used for controlling the bump mapping. There are _s which should be specular maps, I think.

I'm tired and I haven't spent much time on this recently.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Ah, thanks, Regardie.

BTW all, I don't know if some of you using Chrome (or a Chrome variant) are having this problem, but trying to reach Undertow is throwing ERR_SPDY_INADEQUATE_TRANSPORT_SECURITY for me. This is because Chrome and Google in general are very rigid when it comes to acceptable HTTPS ciphers. Till it's fixed, you'll need to use Firefox (or a Firefox variant) to reach the site correctly.

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
What is the status of 'nipples imprinted through clothing? I just got a Lobi Tholian Siit Robe and it would be great to make it 70s-tastic so am I installed wrong or does the robe work differently than other clothes? Further, if anyone can give us control over intensity of the show thrust, effectively making some color settings sheer? Is that doable?

The ZTS

Content Creator
We're going to have a release ready momentarily. Some quirks are being worked out.

xaos25 xaos25 Everything that's listed in the R&D is otherwise done, just we're going to implement that in a patch.

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
We're going to have a release ready momentarily. Some quirks are being worked out.

I was just reading hte changelog, looking for hte password to reinstall and see I don't need one? Is momentarily, like, in the next half hour?

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
What is the status of 'nipples imprinted through clothing? I just got a Lobi Tholian Siit Robe and it would be great to make it 70s-tastic so am I installed wrong or does the robe work differently than other clothes? Further, if anyone can give us control over intensity of the show thrust, effectively making some color settings sheer? Is that doable?

The Tholian Siit Robe shares the same textures for males and females, so if you add the nipples imprinted is for both female and male. If you want I can try to make the texture for you, but is going be for both male and female.

Let me know.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Clamman5 Clamman5 Release Candidate No. 6 "Technical Kek" passed completely and has been rebranded as "3.1.0 - Beach Bums." I can't give you the source because it's way too big.

Everyone else:
4506481.jpg

The update you've all been waiting for. Nearly three straight weeks of work.

Last edited:

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
The Tholian Siit Robe shares the same textures for males and females, so if you add the nipples imprinted is for both female and male. If you want I can try to make the texture for you, but is going be for both male and female.

That would be fantastic! I cant imagine I will be putting it on a male but hey, whatever. Sheer is sheer.
Let me know.

Last edited:

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
That would be fantastic! I cant imagine I will be putting it on a male but hey, whatever. Sheer is sheer.
Let me know.

Sadly the robe textures are more complex than the normal upper outfits, so one nipple is good but the other one ends been deform. Sorry dude, nothing I can do there.

If you want any other upper outfit with nipples let me know.

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Sadly the robe textures are more complex than the normal upper outfits, so one nipple is good but the other one ends been deform. Sorry dude, nothing I can do there.

If you want any other upper outfit with nipples let me know.

I am curious how silly that ended up looking. Probably like a bad boob job. It's disappointing but I'll live. the 2.5x enhancement makes a much bigger mirror surface to enjoy.

Ehrehin

Potential Patron
So is the beach bums 3.1.0 broke? because the Romulan civi wrap is missing the mid section it is invisible...
nPtSQXc.jpg

Last edited:

Ehrehin

Potential Patron
well that's just great so my rommy is going to be stuck with a missing mid section and or being stuck fully clothed wth man I got this to remove the clothing.... FIX IT!!!

The ZTS

Content Creator
Ehrehin Ehrehin Be nice, I'm working my toes off on this. :P

Is it JUST Romulan/Reman? I'm having a really hard time trying to understand how the skirt legs fix is supposed to be applied. Clamman5 Clamman5 How did you have people apply it in the manual for 3.0.0?

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
The ZTS The ZTS These xml files need to be installed by default, include in the installer. That will fix everything.

Sorry about this guys, we really dropped the ball here. But the good news is that we made a breakthrough. It is theoretically possible to make ANY outfit nude. Normally most outfits would appear invisible like the Romulan civi top, but by editing the child geometry of the outfit it will render the full nude chest underneath. Example: the Odyssey uniform normally covers the entire body, and if we removed it, the body would appear invisible. But If I added the nude body as a child geometry, we can remove that top and the character will appear nude. It will most likely make NPCS nude also, theoretically.

Attachments

InstallerSourceChestfiles.rar
101 KB · Views: 124

Ehrehin

Potential Patron
Ehrehin Ehrehin Be nice, I'm working my toes off on this. :P

Is it JUST Romulan/Reman? I'm having a really hard time trying to understand how the skirt legs fix is supposed to be applied. Clamman5 Clamman5 How did you have people apply it in the manual for 3.0.0?
Not just the Romulans the Klingons as well if you need a screen here ya go...
X2qWgmy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.