Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (5 Viewers)

The ZTS

Content Creator
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth, all, my bench got its butt whupped by a particularly virulent rootkit. The mod did get saved though. I'll have 3.1.2 up once the bench is repaired.

Y Youkai-sama They're Orion pieces.

The ZTS

Content Creator
I'm currently doing a very cautious TeraCopy operation from my flashdrive to my hard drive to make sure the mod is intact. Stand by.

Youkai-sama

Potential Patron
Yeah, one would think. But where do i find them? I've checked all i have on my lvl 57 Orion. Off duty, beachwear, uniform, nada.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Oh, cool, I got my Content Creator badge. Mod is up.

We're still hunting down a few outfits to remove, especially some of the remaining swimsuits.

Also, in the future, I may just have our downloads managed by the Resource Manager, that way I can just post updates and everyone can watch that instead.

Last edited:

Gideon65

Potential Patron
I have noticed with the last couple of versions that not all of the outfit pieces that are suppose to be nude are. The cropped winter jackets, tank tops and some skirts, leaving me unable to make my Romulan boffs nude below the waist. I have all the clothing options check marked to be nude, am I missing something?

The ZTS

Content Creator
Gideon65 Gideon65 Only four jackets are currently nude right now, and I just fixed two mistakes in the installer that caused the TOS skirts and the Kahn outfit to not remove. The nude below the waist only was unintentional for the most part. Unless I'm misunderstanding you...

Last edited:

Youkai-sama

Potential Patron
Medium fishnets default to regular stockings. Iconian vests are still racist. And what sets are "miner clothes"? All i saw on the exchange when I searched "miner" were the kelvin Romulan miner stuff for like 50 mil EC. Do not want. lol

The ZTS

Content Creator
The medium nets are an in-development option, and the "miner clothes" are just that: The T3 dilithium mine clothes.

And how the hell can a vest be racist? XD

Daedalus

Content Creator
So now I just run the installer and 'overwrite' the previous installation?

*EDIT* Nvm, installer does it on auto. *mumble* Dumb question.*mumble*:oops:

Last edited:

Daedalus

Content Creator
The black cropped winter jacket on my Rommie is still there...
Switched momentarily to civilian shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.