Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (10 Viewers)

Ehrehin

Potential Patron
The ZTS The ZTS I am sorry if that came out a little harsh but this moth for me in RL has been a rough one.
1. main computer blew a cpu fan.
2. headset went out.
3. box fan almost starts a fire.
4. laid off from my job at blizzard.
So yeah I am not in that great of moods today.

merder222

Potential Patron
Sorry about this guys, we really dropped the ball here. But the good news is that we made a breakthrough. It is theoretically possible to make ANY outfit nude. Normally most outfits would appear invisible like the Romulan civi top, but by editing the child geometry of the outfit it will render the full nude chest underneath. Example: the Odyssey uniform normally covers the entire body, and if we removed it, the body would appear invisible. But If I added the nude body as a child geometry, we can remove that top and the character will appear nude. It will most likely make NPCS nude also, theoretically.
if that is true than i def want it worked out no more clothed females at all :p

edit: do hope it will be only shirts, tops skirts, pants etc. etc. as i got a glove fetish so i dont' want hands nude and know there are more clothing fetishists out there who want certain cloth on but rest off :p

Last edited:

The ZTS

Content Creator
Alright, now that we have a stable version out, I'm looking for the following:

~Native French or German speakers for translation assistance. STO (and most Cryptic MMOs) are natively supported in German, French, and English. My experience in both these languages is mostly formal conversation so the installer might read really wierd to some :P
~Reverse engineers or graphics designers that are either good at reading hex or familiar with Crunch texture compression, either or.
~Programmers skilled in either Visual C or C# that are willing to help expand Rick's beautiful Gibbed Tools. I'm not very experienced with Visual Studio as my primary skillset is in enterprise security and IT.

The priority right now is translators.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Whoa, this new installer is really different from what I was used to. Hm, will also need to get used to the new directories as well. ah, no biggie...

Ok, custom settings are being a bitch again. Compiler ran (I think) but it was one of those split-second screens. No increase and no jiggle

The ZTS

Content Creator
*flips table recursively*

I'll look into it again...one of these days I'll get it right, Daedalus.

NINJA EDIT~!

Daedalus Daedalus As far as I can tell, it is working. Custom settings will be under a folder called Localdata_custombaywatch and Localdata_customballoons for jiggle and size respectively in the Localdata folder. The installer is just very fickle about opening them still.

Or are you having a different problem?

Last edited:

The ZTS

Content Creator
Did you check the folder? Your new bin should be in the folder you ran the converter in. You'll need to manually move it to the bins folder one directory above both the Localdata_custom* folders.

I tried to make it happen automatically but Windows is very wierd about commandline operations sometimes...

Daedalus

Content Creator
Didn't know I had to move the bins.
Yes! I got my melons back! Which leads me to:
*Epic victory slide on knees across the room*

The ZTS

Content Creator
Yeah, I have a couple things I have to try to make automatic moving a thing. I forgot two lines that also automatically open them both at the end of the NudeLoader. Well, more for 3.1.2 I guess.

Daedalus

Content Creator
For moving the bins you could maybe include a readme in the next release...?

Anywayz:
th

'Nuff sed :tongue:

Von'brom

Potential Patron
1st, a big thank you to all that have revived this mod. I have used it for years prior and glad to have it back. I am a bit confused though as to what the goal was with the latest version however. I have noticed that there are less nude swim-top options in the "beach bums" version now and some items like the cropped winter coat are no longer nude (total bummer since I ran out and got the cropped winter top on all my Fed toons so they could be topless) and look as "broken" as the Klingon skirt in that it is patchy. Also, the sling halter top in off duty is no longer nude. It seems the "beachwear separates" leaves the tops on but removes the bottom but "beachwear sets" seem to be working fine. Not a complaint, just a heads up if no one else noticed.

P.S. Thanks for removing the Orion belts. They always looked a little silly to me. :-)

The ZTS

Content Creator
Von'brom Von'brom The update was a major overhaul for the installer, as we totally changed deployment methods. Also, the entire way the mod works now has changed because of STO's updates. The reason they worked so well in 3.0.0 is because we just lumped everything in and gave everyone no option to choose. We're still trying to master the new method we have to use to make the mod work while giving the option to choose.

Thanks for the heads up, though. It'll be much easier to push out patches now that the new installer is out in the wild, so if we fix it it will be a quick integration. I'll see if @Clamman5 can prescribe me a fix.

Daedalus

Content Creator
So, is it possible to edit the nude texture?
If so, maybe we could do stuff like tattoos.
Something like a big honking tribal dragon on the back like this one:
Nice-And-Small-Tribal-Dragon-Tattoo-Design.jpeg

Or tribal patterns on one forearm (or both).
Just a thought...

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
So, is it possible to edit the nude texture?
If so, maybe we could do stuff like tattoos.
Something like a big honking tribal dragon on the back like this one:
Nice-And-Small-Tribal-Dragon-Tattoo-Design.jpeg

Or tribal patterns on one forearm (or both).
Just a thought...

It can be done, yes, as an optional skin for the chest, but then all the chest skins are going to have that tatto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.