Ryonaest Dungeon - A Guro XNALARA Choose Your Own Adventure (1 Viewer)

Sessha

Vivacious Visitor
Nice. I can't wait to see it. Sophita's death was one of the best to date. The other in my opinion was Kasumi's demise in the previous story.

puca

Club Regular
Working on the next decision point. In the meantime, transition scene!

Wh5nd5u.jpg

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
A mysterious stranger appears! The next decision!

ArbvH11.jpg

What should the party do with Shura? Really curious what the vote result will be! What should the party do with Shura?

I vote to let her join if for nothing but the shits and the giggles when she back stabs the party, I would have vote for a gang bang but that option what not there LOL

Hopefully if she back stabs that party it would be a TPK

puca

Club Regular
I vote to let her join if for nothing but the shits and the giggles when she back stabs the party, I would have vote for a gang bang but that option what not there LOL

Hopefully if she back stabs that party it would be a TPK

Backstab? Perish the thought! Look at that smile! Doesn't she look trustworthy? XD

puca

Club Regular
So I am going to guess Puca you are going to be waiting to close the poll on Sunday?
Mmm, I really should announce when I close the poll, eh? ^^;;

Poll's closed! I'm out of town this weekend so y'all can probably expect the next sequence next weekend.

puca

Club Regular
No image update for this decision because I'm rolling it into the next update.

Shura leads the party through the forest at a brisk pace, when suddenly she stops. She cocks her head, listening intently.

"Did you hear that? Stay here, I'll be right back."

She disappears into the forest.

What do the adventurers do? Does the party listen to Shura?

puca

Club Regular
Alright, I'm going to call the vote now. It's really close, but it looks like the party doesn't quite trust Shura that much yet.

Work is crazy right now and the next update will a big one, so, uh, don't hold your breath for it, heh.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Alright, I'm going to call the vote now. It's really close, but it looks like the party doesn't quite trust Shura that much yet.

Work is crazy right now and the next update will a big one, so, uh, don't hold your breath for it, heh.

I'm looking forward to it, I'm sure it won't be fun for the vic...err The Brave Adventures but it will be fun for us LOL

puca

Club Regular
Well, I had a couple hours free time, so here's part 1 of the next update. More to come... eventually. Work is still really busy for me, so no promises on when the next update will be.

Random side note, I'm not usually big on asses, but man, Shura has a pretty luscious one.

Enjoy!

Bfc9JnX.jpg

0duMX5m.jpg

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Nice, some how I don't think Tylenol is going to help with that killer headache Helena is suffering from but this does drive home the *point*, when in a large forest filled with critters that want you dead or worse, keep a sharp eye out for attacks from above.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
A quick and simple death, but still effective. I like it.

I must say, I expected them to get attacked by Shura here, and not ambushed by goblins. I wonder if the others will survive. :wink::wink::wink:

Maybe only one survives and has a 1v1 duel with Shura. That would be pretty great. ...But I know you'll probably whip up something even better. :smile:

puca

Club Regular

I must say, I expected them to get attacked by Shura here, and not ambushed by goblins. I wonder if the others will survive. :wink::wink::wink:

Maybe only one survives and has a 1v1 duel with Shura. That would be pretty great. ...But I know you'll probably whip up something even better. :smile:
Well, they did take her on as a guide, and then when she tried actually guiding them they suddenly decided to distrust her so... yeah. :P

Kargan3033

Club Regular

Maybe she's leading the goblins or cut a deal with them to have some one else take her place as their personal fuck toy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.